Windows 10: Cannot boot or restore after update. Windows 10 64 bit Toshiba Satellite.

Discus and support Cannot boot or restore after update. Windows 10 64 bit Toshiba Satellite. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After an update , my Windows 10 Toshiba laptop will not boot up. I have tried every option on the troubleshoot menu to no avail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DBRHINO, May 20, 2020.

1. DBRHINO Win User

Cannot boot or restore after update. Windows 10 64 bit Toshiba Satellite.

After an update , my Windows 10 Toshiba laptop will not boot up. I have tried every option on the troubleshoot menu to no avail.

:)

DBRHINO, May 20, 2020
  2. balubeto Win User

Boot menu with Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB 64 bit

Hi

I have a notebook Satellite C50D B-11C Toshiba Satellite C50D-B-11C Notebook, Display 15.6", Processore AMD Quad-Core A6-6310 APU, AMD A6-6310 Accelerated Processor con Scheda Video AMD Radeon R4, HDD 1 Tb, 4 GB RAM, Nero:Amazon with Windows 8.1 Update 64 bit.

I created an empty partition and installed Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB 64 bit.

I noticed however that, at startup, Windows 10 starts immediately not allowing the choice of operating system. Why?

Now, how do I create the boot menu?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, May 20, 2020
  3. Spaz123 Win User
    How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

Windows 10 does not load on startup, no Toshiba logo, just a looping black screen/blue screen with cursor. And the bios is on slow boot.

Spaz123, May 20, 2020
  4. Cannot boot or restore after update. Windows 10 64 bit Toshiba Satellite.

Unable to boot Toshiba Satellite

I have a Toshiba Satellite which will not boot from ODD, HDD or USB!

This laptop belongs to a friend who said the problem occurred following a Windows 10 update.

I get the 'Unmountable Boot Volume' message alternating with the '0xc0000225 Error Code'

When attempting to boot from the ODD the disk spins for a short time but then the Toshiba start screen shows and if trying a USB the USB flashes for a short time and then the Toshiba start screen appears. I have also tried running it from an external DVD
    drive. I have tried both Windows 7 and Windows 10 installation disks.

I tried the Windows Fix tool but just got a blank screen. I have since found out that the screen can be blank for some time but now even the Windows Fix tool will not run.

Any suggestions please.

Lesley Rice, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Cannot boot or restore after update. Windows 10 64 bit Toshiba Satellite.

1. Cannot boot or restore after update. Windows 10 64 bit Toshiba Satellite. - Similar Threads - Cannot boot restore

2. Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update: I have a Toshiba Satellite, when I turn it on, it shows the Toshiba logo with the rotating white circle underneath. After 3 minutes, the "Automatic Repair" begins and then enters an eternal black screen of death. This happened after a Windows update, and when it restarted,...
  3. Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite stuck on black screen when booting after Windows 10 update: Hello! I have a Toshiba Satellite that, when turned on, shows the Toshiba logo with the rotating white circle underneath. After 2 minutes, the "Automatic Repair" begins and then enters an eternal black screen of death. This happened after a Windows update, and when it...
  4. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  5. Toshiba Satellite Click 10 boot problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Toshiba Satellite Click 10 boot problems: Hi all After some help. My Toshiba Satellite Click 10 that has not been used for a while will not boot. "No Bootable Device - please restart system" I can access F2 (toshiba setup utility) but no options on the left hand side to change anything!!! I can access F12 which...
  6. Toshiba Satellite stuck on Black Screen on Boot after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite stuck on Black Screen on Boot after Windows 10 Update: Hello! I have an old Toshiba Satellite that when turning it on, shows the Toshiba logo with the spinning white circle below it, like Windows 10 normally boots. After 2 minutes, it starts "Automatic Repair" then goes into an eternal Black Screen of death : This happened...
  7. Upgrading Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit Toshiba Satellite Pro S500 BSOD - Kernel Security...

Upgrading Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit Toshiba Satellite Pro S500 BSOD - Kernel Security...: As Toshiba provide 64 bit drivers for this machine and it is a x64 processor I assume that the machine is capable of being upgraded. All the current updates are installed and there are no issues while running the 32 bit system other than it is diabolically slow and very low...
  8. toshiba satellite S55t-C5222 will not boot up after windows 10 updates

toshiba satellite S55t-C5222 will not boot up after windows 10 updates: User tried to install latest version of PhotoShop but was told by support to run Windows/System updates & did. After 2 1/2 to 3 hours of updates (machine had not been used for a number of months) system will no longer boot up. Any idea what I can do to help him? Recovery...
  9. Toshiba satellite windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba satellite windows 10: f9 & f10 don't control sound up and down since small crash HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-windows-10/991b5441-2cfe-4b00-88b6-5bd837be5119
  10. Toshiba Satellite wont start after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite wont start after windows 10 update: Hi, I have been having a problem with my tobshiba satellite laptop since i updated to windows 10 about 6-8 months ago. Every time there is a windows 10 update, the computer automatically shuts down and doesn't start again... i leave it shut for 3-4 days and it boots again....