Windows 10: Cannot boot PC after Windows update, 0xc0210000 error

Discus and support Cannot boot PC after Windows update, 0xc0210000 error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated Windows, since that moment I have been unable to boot my Surface Pro 4 laptop. I got an error 0xc0210000 when booting. I press Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatriciaCortez1, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Cannot boot PC after Windows update, 0xc0210000 error

I updated Windows, since that moment I have been unable to boot my Surface Pro 4 laptop.

I got an error 0xc0210000 when booting.

I press Windows key, but it presents another recovery screen saying to press the Windows key to use a different OS.

After that the BitLocker recovery screen shows up.

But when I enter the BitLocker code, the original screen goes back

:)

PatriciaCortez1, Apr 28, 2019

2. Windows XP Error: Could not Boot after update

repairing windows will just fix any damaged files, id suggest taking off your over clocking settings the try booting in, maybe when you updated you also updated some censoring device which is now causing you a problem with your over clock settings.

jocksteeluk, Apr 28, 2019
  3. erixx Win User
    Does Windows Update Take 10GB?

Richtclick con "My PC" (Or "My desktop" and "Properties", it tells you if your system has SP1.

1) In your case, I would just reinstall al new (not update or repair), no need to killdisk.

2) Make sure your system is perfectly healthy (Device manager), if needed, install mobo, chipset and SDD drives.

3) Run Winupdate, it will install updates step by step, not 200 at once.

4) Check each step before proceding to next step. Read WinUpdate error messages early (also in Event viewer/System filter by error and warning).

erixx, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Cannot boot PC after Windows update, 0xc0210000 error

Windows Update problem after disc change - Error 0x800f0805

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I include my feedback on the issue:

I performed a clean boot according to the steps. On this boot I tried,

• Updating through Windows Update (threw error 0x800f0805)
    • Updating through Windows 10 Update Assistant as the link suggested (threw error 0x8007001f).

Miguel André Vargas, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Cannot boot PC after Windows update, 0xc0210000 error

1. Cannot boot PC after Windows update, 0xc0210000 error - Similar Threads - Cannot boot update

2. PC not booting after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not booting after Windows update: I just set my PC to install the latest update and shut down.After a while I returned to find a black screen with:"Reboot and Select proper Boot deviceor Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key"My PC was working fine and booting correctly before this update.I...
  3. PC not booting after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not booting after Windows update: I just set my PC to install the latest update and shut down.After a while I returned to find a black screen with:"Reboot and Select proper Boot deviceor Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key"My PC was working fine and booting correctly before this update.I...
  4. PC not booting after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot boot at all after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot boot at all after Windows Update: When I shut my computer off yesterday, it had an automatic update. I tried turning it on today and it immediately tried doing an automatic repair, which then failed and took me to a blue menu with repair options. I feel like I've tried every option, and will post the results...
  6. Cannot boot PC after recent update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot PC after recent update: Last week I downloaded the August update to my Lenovo 410 IdeaCentre PC. Two days later, I was unable to boot up the PC at all. The message 'Preparing automatic Repair' is displayed but nothing happens. I have tried all sorts of things to try to remedy the problem but...
  7. Cannot boot after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot after update: Updated windows 10 last night and this morning found I could not boot up my laptop Have tried a few options in the startup repair menu Stop code says inaccessible boot device Have run chkdsk, says it found some errors in uppercase chkdsk /f did not run Any help...
  8. Cannot Boot Into Windows 10 After Update

Cannot Boot Into Windows 10 After Update: Computer will not boot into Windows. I ran computer diagnostics and the computer is fine. This appears to have been after a Windows update. I am unable to perform any Troubleshooting as the program indicates it is unable to do so. Cannot restore, cannot so Start Up...
  9. Windows cannot boot after today's update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows cannot boot after today's update: I think what happened is after today's update all of a sudden windows wants to boot from a different disk drive, though I'm not sure why. In bios it is set to boot from my boot drive. Window 10 boot error - Album on Imgur As you can see Window Boot Repair is trying to use...
  10. I cannot boot Windows after update

I cannot boot Windows after update: After the latest Windows update I cannot boot my computer. All steps that I do leads me to the page where I should perform a system restore, go back to previous version, do startup repair etc. So I cannot troubleshoot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows error 0xc0210000

2. 0xc0210000 windows 10

3. Lenovo h30-50 dead bios

4. hp pc repair error code 0xc0210000,
  5. 0xc0210000,
  6. windows 10 update bitlocker error code 0xc0210000,
  7. error code 0xc0210000