Windows 10: Cannot boot to login

Discus and support Cannot boot to login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So all I get is the black screen and rotating dots. Simple issue I've had before Only this time instead of taking me to the diagnostics page where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianLopez5, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Cannot boot to login

So all I get is the black screen and rotating dots.

Simple issue I've had before

Only this time instead of taking me to the diagnostics page where I can repair it, it just says "preparing automatic repair" goes black and puts me back on the black screen with rotating dots. I'm at a loss here. What can I possibly do?

:)

AdrianLopez5, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Nov 26, 2018
  4. GNJha Win User

Cannot boot to login

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Cannot boot to login

1. Cannot boot to login - Similar Threads - Cannot boot login

2. Cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login: Whenevery I try to login into my laptop with any account, I get the error "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."My laptop is a HP Stream 11 Pro G3.I cannot access any more info since I can't access my laptop due to not being able to...
  3. Cannot login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login: Whenevery I try to login into my laptop with any account, I get the error "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."My laptop is a HP Stream 11 Pro G3.I cannot access any more info since I can't access my laptop due to not being able to...
  4. Cannot login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login: I created a new user profile and restarted my PC. When I restarted it, all the accounts showed up so I selected the new one I created. I enter the password and it said User Profiles service failed to start. Now I cannot login at all. It wont let me switch to my main account...
  6. Cannot boot up safe mode from login screen, cannot login either?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot boot up safe mode from login screen, cannot login either?: Last night I was downloading and extracting PS2 rom files. Whilst in the middle of all this i got the blue screen of death and then my computer restarted. This is where the login screen goes completely blue, where i click on the screen to login, there is no input of putting...
  7. Window10 cannot login with correct password after changing Boot to "Safe boot" mode

Window10 cannot login with correct password after changing Boot to "Safe boot" mode: My mother has been using her windows 10 PC for a long time with everything normal. Recently to speed up the OS reboot, I helped to change Startup options disable unnecessary apps at startup and also changed the Boot-up option to “Safe boot” mode, like the following: [ATTACH]...
  8. Cannot Login

Cannot Login: Apps like Store and Feedback do not understand I am logged in so show me as NOT logged in demand I login. This started since Microsoft said it has changed so users cannot log out/in or something like that....
  9. No login prompt and cannot boot in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    No login prompt and cannot boot in safe mode.: Am helping a friend set her PC back up after it has been stored (everything unplugged) for about 9 months. When we first went to turn it on the fans kicked in and it would appear to start booting up but then turn itself off again after about 10 or so seconds of activity. It...
  10. Cannot login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login: Have finally got back home after three months away and fired up the 10 desktop it went to updates did whatever ti does and now I cannot login - wrong password or some such annoying rot. What can I do?? as i am not game to fire up my main laptop either now and they are both...