Windows 10: Cannot Boot To Safemode

Discus and support Cannot Boot To Safemode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10, 64bit, Updates are current After backing up my system OS drive, the PC will not boot anymore. It gave me the bluescreen error of "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by caxtin, Sep 19, 2018.

1. caxtin Win User

Cannot Boot To Safemode

Windows 10, 64bit, Updates are current

After backing up my system OS drive, the PC will not boot anymore.
    It gave me the bluescreen error of " EUBKMON.sys ".
    This error was caused by Easeus Backup software and according to the fix,
    I will need to boot to Safe Mode and uninstall the app.
    However, I cannot boot to Safe Mode. I can restore a backup image(s) I have,
    but would like to find a solution to my unique issue for future help in case it
    happens again. I cannot boot to Safe Mode:

1. Automatic Repair kept on running and repeating and can't repair the boot.
    2. Troubleshoot - Advanced Options - System Restore.
    3. Start repair.
    4. Command Prompt: " x:\Sources>bcdedit /set {default} safeboot minimal "
    and it reported: " The operation completed successfully. "
    5. Startup Settings: " Option 4 "
    6. Booted from Windows 10 installation drive and none of the above worked.
    Also with the USB OS drive, " Repair Your Computer " did not work either.
    7. Go back to previous version failed.

Now, what else is there available? Yes I can restore to the backup right
    before the problem but would like to find a solution for such situation.
    The goal is to uninstall my other backup software, Easeus Backup software,
    I have not used for a long time now that gave me the error " EUBKMON.sys ".

Thanks

:)

caxtin, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Windows 10 Password problem in safemode

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages aside from password incorrect?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far, after being stuck in safemode sign in screen?
    • What are you trying to do when you enter safemode with networking through msconfig?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Stuck in safemode

This worked for me. I booted back into ubuntu, then made the install disk. And following these steps got me out of Safemode! Thank you. If I can't find annything about the keyboard I'll make a new thread.

SpeedrunnerG55, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Cannot Boot To Safemode

Stuck in safemode!

Guys i log to safemode on win10 and iforgot my password so can,t log to my pc i try to get out from safemode by restar ,shutdown,opensafemodewith network nothing happen itry boot with safemode with comand but nothing happen and log me again to safe mode
    can any one help? Iwant to bootwin 10 norman but alwayes my pc boot with safemode

lAhmedSamirl, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Boot To Safemode

1. Cannot Boot To Safemode - Similar Threads - Cannot Boot Safemode

2. Cannot exit safemode and forgot password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot exit safemode and forgot password: Hello, So I went in for msconfid setting and upon restart it has gone into safe mode and I dont remember the password. I tried shift+restart and opted for safe mode with networking or safe mode with command prompt but nothing seemed to work Everything I do seems to...
  3. Stuck in Safemode when I boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Safemode when I boot: [ATTACH]I closed out an application and a black screen showed up. I couldnt do anything so i forced shutdown, which usually fixes it, but it sends me to a keyboard layout and when i pick a language it brings me to safemode but with two options, troubleshooting and turn off...
  4. Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode.: Hi! My Aorus Laptop is booting into Aptio Safemood and I cannot get it to load to desktop. This happened after getting a bluescreen that said "Windows has encountered an error" or something along those lines. Please help!...
  5. Booting into SafeMode with networking - No connection, Password Incorrect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Booting into SafeMode with networking - No connection, Password Incorrect: I'm trying to boot into SafeMode to run DDU and fresh install my graphics drivers. However, when booting into safemode with networking and at the login/password sign on, I'm blocked out on logging into windows. Windows tells me my password is incorrect. Trying my pin and also...
  6. Black Screen after Booting to Safemode with MSConfig

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen after Booting to Safemode with MSConfig: I was trying to fix a problem I had with the Oculus software and for that I needed to boot into safe mode. The conventional way of doing it wasnt working for me so I decided to use msconfig. I turned on the "safe boot" option and restarted. Once i restarted it turned on but...
  7. Windows not booting normally, only safemode and password not accepting to work in safemode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows not booting normally, only safemode and password not accepting to work in safemode: First of, I will provide complete information here so please read fully before providing suggestions so that no ones time is wasted by suggesting things that have already been tried. Okay, as subject states, I am stuck at windows 10 64 bit safemode login ( with no password...
  8. I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I THINK RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BOOT INTO SAFEMODE OR SAFEMODE WITH...: I have tested on my ASUS laptop, I don't have recovery partition , Even though I can able to boot to safemode, after power on . Any user ready oppose my statement. Thanks for reading my post...
  9. Trying to boot into safemode with networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to boot into safemode with networking: I can manage to boot into safemode for wondows 10 but when I try to use safe mode with networking my internet connection is still disabled. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and if so how can I fix it? Any help would be appreciated and thank you. 15271
  10. Cannot get out of safemode

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get out of safemode: Okay so here's what happened. I had made a new user on win10 and gave it admin rights. I then booted my pc in safemode to fix an unrelated problem and when I went to log into the account, the password I had given it did not work. I do not have a windows 10 disk to reset my...