Windows 10: Cannot boot up Stuck on a BSOD loop

Discus and support Cannot boot up Stuck on a BSOD loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, just today I got this message whilst booting up my Laptop and I still have not manage to fix it. I tried Automatic Repair and all it gave me was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jerome Villanueva1, May 30, 2020.

1. Cannot boot up Stuck on a BSOD loop

Hello, just today I got this message whilst booting up my Laptop and I still have not manage to fix it. I tried Automatic Repair and all it gave me was "Failed to Start up Windows" I don't know what exactly caused this problem. I have searched the Error code that it gave me and from the look of it, Is it caused by a faulty ram? Please help me because I just got this Laptop 3 weeks ago. Cannot boot up Stuck on a BSOD loop [​IMG]

:)

Jerome Villanueva1, May 30, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 30, 2020
  3. nxjl18 Win User
    BSOD Loop on boot

Hello,

Earlier today my computer crashed into a BSOD and ever since then it is stuck on a BSOD loop when trying to boot into windows.

Things I have tried so far:

-Booting from a USB Windows (Loads the windows logo then BSOD)

-Letting it do automatic repair (BSOD)

-Letting it do disk check (BSOD)

-Running it with different RAM sticks (BSOD)

-Running it without the 1060 (BSOD)

-Clearing BIOS settings (BSOD)

I am at a loss. Any help appreciated.

System

-Intel i5 6600k

-Nvidia 1060

-16gb ram

-gigabyte z170x

nxjl18, May 30, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Cannot boot up Stuck on a BSOD loop

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Cannot boot up Stuck on a BSOD loop

1. Cannot boot up Stuck on a BSOD loop - Similar Threads - Cannot boot Stuck

2. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in BSOD boot loop: Hey, whenever I boot up windows 10, I can't get past the windows loading screen when a blue screen pops up saying Ntfs.sys failed. I can't get past the loading screen at all, what can I do?...
  3. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in BSOD boot loop: Hey, whenever I boot up windows 10, I can't get past the windows loading screen when a blue screen pops up saying Ntfs.sys failed. I can't get past the loading screen at all, what can I do?...
  4. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Infinite BSOD Boot up loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite BSOD Boot up loop: My issue is I am having a infinite BSOD boot up loop, the cause of this was one day I detected some malware in my computer. So , I downloaded the Spy hunter 5 to remove the malware it detected it and rebooted the computer It was removing the malware . Finally , after the was...
  6. BSOD Loop on boot up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Loop on boot up?: As the title says, the computer will boot to the ASUS Mobo screen, get to the windows loading screen and after a minute it will blue screen with the code “system thread exception not handled”. However, interrupting the boot cycle to get the repair mode screen doesn’t work....
  7. Windows stuck in boot loop and cannot be reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck in boot loop and cannot be reset: Hi all. I have an Asus Q504UA laptop that I keep updated and has been running fine until the other day. I noticed some slowness and saw there were two updates to install I didn't catch what they were but they appeared minor at the time so i restarted my machine to run them....
  8. stuck in endless boot up loop

stuck in endless boot up loop: I have a laptop running Windows 10 with a way too small amount of free space which makes performing system updates almost impossible. During an attempt to provide additional space I changed partition sizes on the 32GB C: drive. Now boot up is in a loop so is there a method to...
  9. Cannot boot & stuck in a Repair loop without Start-up Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot boot & stuck in a Repair loop without Start-up Options: Hi. I've been busy creating new User Accounts on my Dell Precision M6400 and part of that process at the start was copying files over from one laptop (an ACER 5315) to the other using a wireless network. When I'd created the last User Account I turned off the M6400 laptop,...
  10. Stuck in Boot up screen loop

Stuck in Boot up screen loop: My Acer laptop has not been able to function properly because I downloaded the windows 10 update a few years ago. Need help on how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stuck-in-boot-up-screen-loop/6e03a28e-78ea-4cd4-83ba-066b1576932d