Windows 10: Cannot boot windows 10 on virtualbox.

Discus and support Cannot boot windows 10 on virtualbox. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't boot windows 10 on virtualbox. When i'm trying to boot it with 'PAE/NX' option enabled in virtualbox machine settings, i am stuck at windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ilya Freezoff, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Cannot boot windows 10 on virtualbox.

I can't boot windows 10 on virtualbox.

When i'm trying to boot it with 'PAE/NX' option enabled in virtualbox machine settings, i am stuck at windows 10 logo.

When i'm disabling this option pae/nx, then i get recovery error, when booting windows 10. help.

:)

Ilya Freezoff, Apr 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for Windows – Back2Gaming

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Cannot boot windows 10 on virtualbox.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Cannot boot windows 10 on virtualbox.

1. Cannot boot windows 10 on virtualbox. - Similar Threads - Cannot boot virtualbox

2. VirtualBox cannot register the DVD image

in Windows 10 News
    VirtualBox cannot register the DVD image: [IMG]When you install a Virtual Machine in VirtualBox, a vbox file is automatically created on your hard drive. This file is located at the installation location of your virtual machine. The vbox file contains the settings of your virtual machine. You can install a virtual...
  3. Cannot Update to new Windows 10 20H2, because of virtualbox issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Update to new Windows 10 20H2, because of virtualbox issue.: I know a lot of threads already posted about this topic, but I want to show about my problem, I already uninstalled LDplayer in my system but still it leaves a folder that cannot be deleted, tried all possible ways but still no progress. [IMG][IMG]...
  4. cannot update windows 10 because of virtualbox need to be uninstalled

cannot update windows 10 because of virtualbox need to be uninstalled: i have problem here i cant update to windows 20H2 because of this virtual box. i have try the solution on the page Windows 10 upgrade can’t complete due to error: “Some apps need to be uninstalled.” i saw 23 file but i cant find any of them have true value on the step 4....
  5. Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...

Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...: Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox found in my PC. How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-manually-uninstall-virtualbox-for-update/b5563afc-3fde-4857-a06b-df3e80b22a62
  6. VirtualBox cannot start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VirtualBox cannot start: Hello I am running a fresh install of Windows 10 1909 because I changed my Hard drive to an SSD, and I cannot start my virtual machines that I have imported from my previous install of windows 10 1809. I have Hyper-v, sandbox, containers, and all other virtual machine...
  7. Windows 10 in VirtualBox -> licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 in VirtualBox -> licensing: I have downloaded Windows 10 VM from https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines/ and installed it using VirtualBox. It works well and I have been able to set up everything needed to develop in my company's .NET projects. However, the license is...
  8. Cannot boot windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot windows 10: A collegue has had a problem with her Windows 10 box and I'm trying to help her. When the machine starts, we see the ble windows flag and then the machine produces a mouse-pointer with the circle for waiting... And this goes on for hours. At most we had it a day, just to...
  9. Windows 10 on VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows 10 on VirtualBox: I have installed my retail copy of Windows 10 on my main desktop. But before I did this I did the upgrade from Windows 8.1 and then converted the install.esd file into an iso. How can I activate this virtualbox copy? I thought it would have accepted the key from Windows...
  10. Cannot boot into Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot boot into Windows 10: Hello tenforums members, Every thing was very find untill I reset my BIOS of my tablet pc for some problem. After then I could not boot into my Windows 10. Every time I turn the tablet pc on, I face the following screen. [img] No matter what I choose, it shows up...