Windows 10: Cannot Boot Windows 10 Recovery USB - STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM"

Discus and support Cannot Boot Windows 10 Recovery USB - STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello group, I've been trying to find a similar post but I haven't been able to find it yet. I created a Windows 10 Recovery USB using the Media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hugo-at-Canada, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Cannot Boot Windows 10 Recovery USB - STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM"

Hello group,

I've been trying to find a similar post but I haven't been able to find it yet. I created a Windows 10 Recovery USB using the Media Creation Tool version 1909 to reinstall one of my computers. When I try to boot it, I receive a BSOD with the stop code "NTFS FILE SYSTEM".

Any suggestion regarding how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Hugo

:)

Hugo-at-Canada, Feb 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Cannot Boot Windows 10 PC STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM"

Contrary to popular belief, the registry does not need cleaning. There is no evidence that a "cleaned" registry makes Windows perform better but there is evidence that "cleaning" the registry can cause permanent damage. Since you do not have any System Restore
    Points, you probably need to re-install Windows.

Frederik Long, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Rockelis Win User

Cannot Boot Windows 10 Recovery USB - STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM"

NTFS FILE SYSTEM AND FAT FILE SYSTEM STOP CODES!

Hi - I was having issues with my laptop stopping mid use with an error of 'memory management' particularly when I was using Word. Now, when I go to start it up it comes up with a blue screen and stopcode of NTFS FILE SYSTEM and says it needs to restart
    - everytime it restarts it alternates between NTFS FILE SYSTEM and FAT FILE SYSTEM stop codes and just restarts but wont do anything else!!! Can anyone help please?? Thanks ;(

Rockelis, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Boot Windows 10 Recovery USB - STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM"

1. Cannot Boot Windows 10 Recovery USB - STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM" - Similar Threads - Cannot Boot Recovery

2. STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hello, My laptop crashed yesterday and has been stuck in a loop of restarting after showing the blue screen with "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we'll restart it for you" and stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM I have tried sending it into the recovery mode by...
  3. STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hello, My laptop crashed yesterday and has been stuck in a loop of restarting after showing the blue screen with "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we'll restart it for you" and stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM I have tried sending it into the recovery mode by...
  4. STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What is stop code ntfs file system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is stop code ntfs file system: What is stop code ntfs file system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-stop-code-ntfs-file-system/8ad61057-fc17-4a7a-93e5-029c23c60be1
  6. What is stop code ntfs file system

What is stop code ntfs file system: What is stop code ntfs file system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-stop-code-ntfs-file-system/8ad61057-fc17-4a7a-93e5-029c23c60be1
  7. Windows stop code NTFS file system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stop code NTFS file system: So I was in the middle of a of resetting my pc, I pressed remove everything and then it started to reset everything. When it was 47% done I got the blue screen. Then I got stuck in a restart loop. It would restart, then bring up the blue screen saying it needed to restart...
  8. Stop Code NTFS File System

Stop Code NTFS File System: I was resetting my HP All In One computer and it got to 58% and acted like it was going to do a restart. When it came back up it was a blue screen that said the PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you. Below that it said to use this code: NTFS...
  9. Cannot Boot Windows 10 PC STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM"

Cannot Boot Windows 10 PC STOP CODE "NTFS FILE SYSTEM": Hi After performing a RegClean using the latest version of Cleaner, and being required to re-boot afterwards, my Fujitsu Esprimo P920 will not re-boot, and gives an error message with the stop code of 'NTFS File System'. The PC then reboots, displays the Fujitsu logo,...
  10. Ntfs file system stop code (infinite boot looping)

Ntfs file system stop code (infinite boot looping): I downloaded windows 10 on my Vostro 220. Everything was working perfectly fine for quite some time until a day my screen froze during startup and gave me the ntfs stopcode bluescreen. The computer would boot endlessly giving the same stopcode error. The pc would then try to...