Windows 10: Cannot booting

Discus and support Cannot booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Thank you very much Microsoft Community for answering my previous problem with my windows 10 (some keyboard buttons unintendedly become sleep mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by akhenaton14, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Cannot booting

Thank you very much Microsoft Community for answering my previous problem with my windows 10 (some keyboard buttons unintendedly become sleep mode activator). Unfortunately another problem occurs; when turning on my laptop, it can not booting, just stuck in (text of) merk of my laptop, and then power off. It will be wonderful if someone can give me practical advice in this problem, just like yesterday. Many thanks

:)

akhenaton14, Jan 30, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 30, 2019
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 30, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Cannot booting

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Cannot booting

1. Cannot booting - Similar Threads - Cannot booting

2. Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...: Just cloned a laptop hard drive using an external offline block cloner. The clone completes and when I try to boot the drive I get the Kernel security failure bluescreen.I have tried disabling bitlocker and recloning but no avail. If I connect the cloned drive to a PC via USB...
  3. Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...: Just cloned a laptop hard drive using an external offline block cloner. The clone completes and when I try to boot the drive I get the Kernel security failure bluescreen.I have tried disabling bitlocker and recloning but no avail. If I connect the cloned drive to a PC via USB...
  4. Cannot Enable Secure Boot On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Enable Secure Boot On Windows 11: I'm trying to enable secure boot for Valorant. However, whenever I do try to enable it Secure boot on, standard mode and apply the updates, I just get a black screen that lasts for hours. The only way I'm able to get back into my PC is by unplugging my ssd, disabling secure...
  5. Cannot Enable Secure Boot On Windows 11

Cannot Enable Secure Boot On Windows 11: I'm trying to enable secure boot for Valorant. However, whenever I do try to enable it Secure boot on, standard mode and apply the updates, I just get a black screen that lasts for hours. The only way I'm able to get back into my PC is by unplugging my ssd, disabling secure...
  6. Cannot erase an erroneous logon persona at boot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot erase an erroneous logon persona at boot: Have tried all suggestions in MS forums for Win 10. Tried posting in the correct forum, but was locked. I cannot remove a erroneous logon logo presented at logon. I can't find it to erase it. I've tried all suggestions from MS community plus other google searches. None work....
  7. Cannot boot, endless powering cycling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot, endless powering cycling: I built a new pc, worked great, I installed windows 11 and everything. The issue was I didn't have the partitions set as I wanted. I had to delete all he partitions even the one with the os and boot. Now my pc will just power on, then power off, then power on, then off...
  8. Cannot boot, endless powering cycling

Cannot boot, endless powering cycling: I built a new pc, worked great, I installed windows 11 and everything. The issue was I didn't have the partitions set as I wanted. I had to delete all he partitions even the one with the os and boot. Now my pc will just power on, then power off, then power on, then off...
  9. Cannot Update Windows 10, Have Tried ISO and Booting from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Update Windows 10, Have Tried ISO and Booting from USB: Hello,I'm currently on Windows 10 version 1909 and have been trying to update to version 22H2. I cannot update to Windows 11 because PC Health Check says my processor, AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, is not supported for Windows 11. I've tried several attempts to solve...
  10. Cannot Update Windows 10, Have Tried ISO and Booting from USB

Cannot Update Windows 10, Have Tried ISO and Booting from USB: Hello,I'm currently on Windows 10 version 1909 and have been trying to update to version 22H2. I cannot update to Windows 11 because PC Health Check says my processor, AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, is not supported for Windows 11. I've tried several attempts to solve...