Windows 10: Cannot Cast to Roku TV

Discus and support Cannot Cast to Roku TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I know this is a subject that still has some grey areas, but I was recently trying to cast my windows 10 PC to my new roku TV and whenever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by immalilpeatot, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Cannot Cast to Roku TV

Hi there,

I know this is a subject that still has some grey areas, but I was recently trying to cast my windows 10 PC to my new roku TV and whenever I attempted to connect I always got the error message "Couldnt connect" after a few seconds of attempting to.

my PC is a 2014 Dell inspirion running windows 10.

I checked to see if my pc had miracast and it does so im not sure what I have to do. I even tried adding the device (which shows up) through the device settings and it still wouldnt work. same error message.

Am I missing something?

:)

immalilpeatot, Apr 24, 2019

2. Cast To Philips TV/Roku Stick

I have a brand new laptop running Windows 10. I am attempting to cast video files to my TV. First I tried casting to my Philips smart TV. It gave me a connection error on my TV screen and wouldn't play. So then I tried my Roku streaming stick model
    3500X. The video will stream with the exception that there is sound but no picture. I have tried searching and i can't seem to find a solution. Do you have any suggestions?

MatthewKoons, Apr 24, 2019
  3. DJain01 Win User
    Screen Cast Windows 10 PC to Roku TCL TV 32'

I am not able to cast windows 10 on Roku TCL TV even both Roku tv and windows 10 have option to do so

on window i get error some thing went wrong and received no prompt on Roku

I am able to cast youtube from mobile

DJain01, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Pj_Smith Win User

Cannot Cast to Roku TV

Cast to device continuous play through my computer to the TV using ROKU player

I want to use cast to device, and I have been able to watch videos from my laptop to my TV through my ROKU player however it won't let me drag and drop items into a list so I can do a "continuous play". Each video ends and I have to choose a new video
    to play next.

Pj_Smith, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Cast to Roku TV

1. Cannot Cast to Roku TV - Similar Threads - Cannot Cast Roku

2. Casting to TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Casting to TV: I see my TV Bluetooth and other devices but I can't connect to my Android TV, this has only happened since I reinstalled windows 10. I have tried everything that relates to connecting, the blue casting app in GC is showing blue...still nothing, so frustrating...
  3. Casting TV signal to computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Casting TV signal to computer: I cannot cast TV to the computer, receiving an error message ‘ Connection to Device Failed’. I use Sony Bravia and the Device Manager can see it. I tried to update the drivers with no avail...
  4. Only getting desktop when casting to Roku

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only getting desktop when casting to Roku: I'm trying to mirror my laptop on my Roku, which apparently is a thing I learned today. I've connected in W10 settings and allowed the Roku to mirror my HP Spectre. I see my desktop on my television screen, along with the taskbar at the bottom. But nothing else seems to be...
  5. Cast computer screen on the TV

Cast computer screen on the TV: I want to play a game and watch Netflix at the same time so I’d like to find out how to cast my computer screen on the TV. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cast-computer-screen-on-the-tv/93ca4eb8-393b-46d4-a45b-6431f29e90ab
  6. Cast to TV stopped working

Cast to TV stopped working: So I have been able to cast to my samsung tv up until a few weeks ago where it won't connect. The TV will say "connecting to pc" but then it will lose that message, stay as it currently is and windows 10 will have the "connect to samsung tv" bar at the top of the screen but...
  7. cast to TV from Windows 10

cast to TV from Windows 10: how can i cast to my Toshiba smart tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cast-to-tv-from-windows-10/6d13ba79-7617-476e-9816-216de16652f5
  8. Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv?: I knew this for a while but I came to an assumption that this only happens when you have it plugged in via HDMI but I want to know weather this can happen wirelessly or not. 113613
  9. Will Casting labtop to tv burn image into tv?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will Casting labtop to tv burn image into tv?: I knew this for a while but I came to an assumption that this only happens when you have it plugged in via HDMI but I want to know weather this can happen wirelessly or not. 113613
  10. cannot seem to cast

cannot seem to cast: Can you help please. Win10 pro desktop with Ethernet connection to router. My LG TV shows up in 'Other Devices'. However I cannot seem to cast to it! Any suggestions? 105146

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cast to roku from laptop 2019