Windows 10: Cannot change adminstrator info

Discus and support Cannot change adminstrator info in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I forgot my Microsoft Account password to access administrator settings. The problem is that the email account associated with that account no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smalltownfan, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Cannot change adminstrator info

I forgot my Microsoft Account password to access administrator settings. The problem is that the email account associated with that account no longer exists. I need to change that email address and get a new password.
    Using Windows 10

:)

smalltownfan, Apr 9, 2019
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Cannot change adminstrator info

How to change standard account to adminstrator?

how to change standard account to adminstrator ..

note: i have only one account it is standard and he asked me to do adminstrator ?!!

how to do it ??

Original title: windows 10 proplem

eslamashraf, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Cannot change adminstrator info

1. Cannot change adminstrator info - Similar Threads - Cannot change adminstrator

2. change account info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change account info: I've been trying to update my microsoft account to include my new e-mail address. I was able to change the e-mail address with Skype. However, the microsoft account asks for a verification code. I had put my cellular number previously to be able to do this step. The last few...
  3. Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.: Hi,I have removed the permission to read-write edit and access of T drive mistakenly.Need support to re-enable it. I have tried making a new user and giving administrator permissions. Still failed to access from there."Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container"This is the...
  4. Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.: Hi,I have removed the permission to read-write edit and access of T drive mistakenly.Need support to re-enable it. I have tried making a new user and giving administrator permissions. Still failed to access from there."Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container"This is the...
  5. changing security info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    changing security info: Hello thereI found out that my old inactive phone was mentioned in my profile info. I wanted to change it to a new phone number enabling me to receive security code whenever I need to change my MS password. Badly I was in a rush and could not find change phone number so I...
  6. Change account info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change account info: I was given my father's old work computer. The account and everything is under his name and email. Is there a way to change this without losing the files I have stored on the computer? I have added my own Microsoft account but see no way to remove the others....
  7. how to change name of adminstrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to change name of adminstrator: how to change the administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-name-of-adminstrator/3afbeb2d-69e7-4a9d-b6d4-6accb1a4c687
  8. Cannot change adminstrator info

Cannot change adminstrator info: I forgot my Microsoft Account password to access administrator settings. The problem is that the email account associated with that account no longer exists. I need to change that email address and get a new password. Using Windows 10 130484
  9. adminstrator change

in Windows 10 Customization
    adminstrator change: I have never signed in as an administrator, my computer used by me only. However Brother printers say I have to to allow their product to work ( they signed in as admin to test and all worked) So my worry is that if I become the administrator, will I have to set the...
  10. How to change Email for the Intial Adminstrator

How to change Email for the Intial Adminstrator: long story short.. i signed up using mine and soon to be ex husbands email.. so naturally, i do not want to see this email anymore. 53974