Windows 10: Cannot change adminstrator info

Discus and support Cannot change adminstrator info in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I forgot my Microsoft Account password to access administrator settings. The problem is that the email account associated with that account no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smalltownfan, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Cannot change adminstrator info

I forgot my Microsoft Account password to access administrator settings. The problem is that the email account associated with that account no longer exists. I need to change that email address and get a new password.
    Using Windows 10

:)

smalltownfan, Apr 9, 2019
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Cannot change adminstrator info

How to change standard account to adminstrator?

how to change standard account to adminstrator ..

note: i have only one account it is standard and he asked me to do adminstrator ?!!

how to do it ??

Original title: windows 10 proplem

eslamashraf, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Cannot change adminstrator info

1. Cannot change adminstrator info - Similar Threads - Cannot change adminstrator

2. Cannot change adminstrator info

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot change adminstrator info: I forgot my Microsoft Account password to access administrator settings. The problem is that the email account associated with that account no longer exists. I need to change that email address and get a new password. Using Windows 10 130484
  3. Change log into PC info

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change log into PC info: Lost my email address I have a new one how can i change my loin ifo and password to log into my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-log-into-pc-info/b1ac2470-f91a-4eab-b4e3-1584b5c2fbd4
  4. Change administrators name and info

Change administrators name and info: I just bought a used computer that the previous users info is still on. I have the administrators password and would like to delete the previous owners info in the administrator profile and repolace it with my own. How can I accomplish this?...
  5. adminstrator change

adminstrator change: I have never signed in as an administrator, my computer used by me only. However Brother printers say I have to to allow their product to work ( they signed in as admin to test and all worked) So my worry is that if I become the administrator, will I have to set the...
  6. Adminstrator permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adminstrator permission: I have Windows 10 Home, I change my administrator permission to standard. In control panel I want to change it back, but in the User Account Control it does not give me the option of the yes button to make changes, It only display the no button. How can I fix this problem *...
  7. Run as Adminstrator Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run as Adminstrator Not Working: Hello, my RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR function is no longer working. When I click on it--to say download or run something that needs admin privileges, all that happens is my computer freezes on my desktop background picture. I am hoping someone can help me. Thank-you....
  8. Adminstrator Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Adminstrator Prompt: Hello, my desktop no longer displays the administrator prompt when I need to sign in as an administrator. Instead of appearing, all I get is my desktop background picture, and it just freezes there. If anyone can help that would be awesome! 116551
  9. Adminstrator Log on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adminstrator Log on: How do I log on as Administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/adminstrator-log-on/29800f44-ea70-4d7b-8fee-26c00c842e9f"
  10. How to change Email for the Intial Adminstrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to change Email for the Intial Adminstrator: long story short.. i signed up using mine and soon to be ex husbands email.. so naturally, i do not want to see this email anymore. 53974