Windows 10: Cannot change camera in mixed reality viewer

Discus and support Cannot change camera in mixed reality viewer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am playing the mixed reality function in 3d viewer but I cannot change what camera it uses. I tried my Elgato capture card that I have my camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErikaWilliams2, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Cannot change camera in mixed reality viewer

I am playing the mixed reality function in 3d viewer but I cannot change what camera it uses. I tried my Elgato capture card that I have my camera plugged into but it isn’t working

:)

ErikaWilliams2, Jul 19, 2019

2. Unable to change camera in mixed reality viewer

I have been playing around with the mixed reality function in 3d viewer and it's pretty cool, but I can't change what camera it uses. I'm trying to get it to work with my Elgato capture card that I have my camera plugged into but it won't work.

DannoOnline, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Mixed Reality viewer camera problem

When I put the mixed reality viewer into mixed reality mode I get this error.

"Sorry we encountered a problem with your camera. Check that it is connected and ready to go."

This is using Win 10 on a MAC on the bootcamp partition. Other apps find and use the camera just fine.

PickyBiker, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Cannot change camera in mixed reality viewer

Mixed Reality Viewer

Photos taken from laptop camera and phone camera should be able to convert in 3D in Mixed Reality Viewer.

TINKERBLINKSNOWYTOES, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Cannot change camera in mixed reality viewer

1. Cannot change camera in mixed reality viewer - Similar Threads - Cannot change camera

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. Mixed reality portal

Mixed reality portal: Bought a HP Reverb G2 and tried to run the mixed reality portal.The screen stays black and after some time the following errors occur:Naam van toepassing met fout: MixedRealityPortal.exe, versie: 2000.21051.1282.0, tijdstempel: 0x60b14765Naam van module met fout:...
  5. Mixed reality home change background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed reality home change background: Hi I was wondering if it is possible to change the background of the mixed reality home menu to black. It's for an ar project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mixed-reality-home-change-background/5cb260b8-0f33-43d1-a497-cb64dbb9c7c5
  6. MIXED REALITY VIEWER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MIXED REALITY VIEWER: I downloaded an obj. file from the internet thenI opened it in rhino after saving it again into obj. the file I could not open it into mixed reality viewer as it is showing an error 'couldn't load 3d model'...
  7. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  8. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  9. Windows Update-Mixed reality & IR camera not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update-Mixed reality & IR camera not working: After installing the latest windows updates (KB4340917) my mixed reality portal & my IR camera is not working. My PC also takes quite long during start up. I was able to sort this problem by uninstalling the update but the issue with the WMR and IR camera has not been sorted....
  10. Mixed Reality Portal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mixed Reality Portal: Hello, Please help me to uninstall this useless program. What I did so far after searching for an answer, followed the instructions on this "https://winaero.com/blog/uninstall-mixed-reality-portal-windows-10/" site, made manually the entries in the registry. ( This mixed...