Windows 10: Cannot change my screen saver picture

Discus and support Cannot change my screen saver picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I physically cannot change my screen saver background. The button is actually disabled, does anyone know what to do or how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TamikaPattison, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Cannot change my screen saver picture

I physically cannot change my screen saver background. The button is actually disabled, does anyone know what to do or how to fix this?

:)

TamikaPattison, Jul 12, 2019

2. screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Shuffle Screen Saver pictures

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you checked the Shuffle option in Screen saver settings? If you haven't, please follow these steps:

• Press Windows key, type Change screen saver
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Settings, next to Photos.
    • Put a check mark next to shuffle pictures and click on
      Save.
    • Click Apply and OK to save the settings.

Hope this helps you. Post us back if you need further assistance. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Cannot change my screen saver picture

windows 10 and want the photo collection (multiple pictures) as the screen saver

Hi,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Yes, you can try to set the multiple pictures as screen saver. Follow the below steps to set the multiple pictures as screen saver.

• Open the Start menu, type
      Change screen saver in the search bar and click on Change Screen saver (Control panel) from the search bar results.

• Select the Photos from the
      Screen saver drop down menu on Screen saver settings window.

• Now, Photos screen saver settings pop up will open.

• Click on Browse from
      Use pictures from to select the pictures.

• Click on save
      button.

• Click on Apply
      and OK buttons and close the screen save r settings window.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Cannot change my screen saver picture

1. Cannot change my screen saver picture - Similar Threads - Cannot change screen

2. Screen saver slideshow misses pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver slideshow misses pictures: Why does the screen saver slide-show keep missing pictures from my pictures folder. I have one folder containing multiple pictures approx. 33. However, the screen saver picks up only 10 pictures for the slideshow. To reiterate, all the pictures are of the same format and all...
  3. Screen saver is not playing my pictures

Screen saver is not playing my pictures: My step father have pictures in his pictures folder of his Windows 10 PC. [ATTACH] When I go in screen saver, I select picture as my choice for screen saver: [ATTACH] If I click on Settings, I can choose what folder of pictures I wish to display: [ATTACH] I have...
  4. Cannot change lock screen picture

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot change lock screen picture: I can select any of the default images and it works instantly, but when I choose a custom picture, the preview shows a black picture with a loading icon for what seems to be forever. Restarting the pc doesn't help. I have the latest version of windows and I have even let the...
  5. Cannot change my Lock Screen picture anymore

Cannot change my Lock Screen picture anymore: [ATTACH]Hi, I have a laptop with Win 10/64 Home pre-installed on it. I had set a picture on my Lock Screen, but now I only have a blue background. If I go to Settings/Lock Screen, I get the message shown in yellow on the attached screen capture. I used to have access, but...
  6. PICTURE SCREEN SAVER/DESKTOP PHOTO

PICTURE SCREEN SAVER/DESKTOP PHOTO: I HAVE PUT ON A PRIVATE PHOTO AS MY DESKTOP-SCREEN SAVER. RECENTLY I DISCOVERED I HAVE LOST THE ORIGINAL PHOTO I HAD. IS THERE A WAY TO COPY OR SEND THE DISPLAYED PICTURE TO MY PHOTO ALBUM OR E MAIL TO SAVE IT? IN OTHER WORDS-LEAVE IT ON THERE BUT JUST COPY IT BACK TO THE...
  7. Cannot Change Lock Screen Picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Change Lock Screen Picture: I cant change the lock screen background and keeps saying "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization", I have tried all methods i can find. most lead back to having no gpedit details: I am using windows 10 home, my admin account is using a .gmail email my...
  8. screen saver pictures out of position

screen saver pictures out of position: When my system goes into screen saver, the pictures are all up too high. The tops of all of them are cut off. I can't find a setting for that adjustment. What do I need to do?...
  9. update changed my screen saver

update changed my screen saver: Actually, it gave me a second SS! The one I have on the working desktop is okay, but pre-log-in, it used to be in the generic plain green. But now it's used an old SS from my file of pictures. This happened in the big update last week. I've searched and searched but (I...
  10. screen saver "picture/s" question

in Windows 10 Support
    screen saver "picture/s" question: The pictures that are used for screen savers ,how can I learn where the locations of these pictures are, for example ... a picture of a lake surrounded by mountains ... where is this place ? Why doesn't MicroSoft make it so you can "rightclick" on the picture and it tells...