Windows 10: Cannot change storage quota

Discus and support Cannot change storage quota in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an issue with changing storage quota. One of our users changed license from Office 365 F1 to Office 365 E3.Then the storage quota got stuck at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jordan Jordan6, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Cannot change storage quota

I have an issue with changing storage quota. One of our users changed license from Office 365 F1 to Office 365 E3.Then the storage quota got stuck at 2gb. In nutshell, the license was changed but OneDrive storage quota is stuck

:)

Jordan Jordan6, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 7, 2020
  4. AlbertLi2 Win User

Cannot change storage quota

Not Enough Quota

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Not Enough Quota}
    Not enough virtual memory or paging file quota is available to complete the specified operation.

AlbertLi2, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Cannot change storage quota

1. Cannot change storage quota - Similar Threads - Cannot change storage

2. the server storage quota has been exceeded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the server storage quota has been exceeded: Tại sao tôi không thể lưu trữ file trong khi dung lượng One của tôi vẫn còn rất nhiều? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-server-storage-quota-has-been-exceeded/5becf9c8-fb07-43f8-841b-765efcdc9953
  3. the server storage quota has been exceeded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the server storage quota has been exceeded: Tại sao tôi không thể lưu trữ file trong khi dung lượng One của tôi vẫn còn rất nhiều? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-server-storage-quota-has-been-exceeded/5becf9c8-fb07-43f8-841b-765efcdc9953
  4. Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?: I'm seeing this message on a lot of my Word documents. Apparently it happens for files that are stored in a folder that is rooted in OneDrive, which makes the file shareable between my PC and my Microsoft Surface Book. In fact, there are very few Word file that I need to...
  5. Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?

Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?: I'm seeing this message on a lot of my Word documents. Apparently it happens for files that are stored in a folder that is rooted in OneDrive, which makes the file shareable between my PC and my Microsoft Surface Book. In fact, there are very few Word file that I need to...
  6. Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated: Hello,My One drive account is blocked.I bought space this mornign but I can't access to one drive on my computer and mobile phone.What can I do ?...
  8. If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated: Hello,My One drive account is blocked.I bought space this mornign but I can't access to one drive on my computer and mobile phone.What can I do ?...
  9. If your OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated

10. One Drive quota vs PC storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive quota vs PC storage: Do my OneDrive storage count into my my PC storage limit? I only have 128 GB of storage on my PC so I tried saving my files onto onDrive as I have I TB of storage. But when I look up my storage it seems to count whatever I have on onedrive. Why is this?...