Windows 10: CANNOT CHANGE THE PICTURE IN LOCKSCREEN - WINDOWS 10

Discus and support CANNOT CHANGE THE PICTURE IN LOCKSCREEN - WINDOWS 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE MY LOCKSCREEN IMAGE IT KEEPS ON LOADING LIKE THIS....PLEASE TELL ME A SOLUTION FOR THIS...... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AKULSAIRAM, Sep 29, 2021.

1. CANNOT CHANGE THE PICTURE IN LOCKSCREEN - WINDOWS 10

WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE MY LOCKSCREEN IMAGE IT KEEPS ON LOADING LIKE THIS....PLEASE TELL ME A SOLUTION FOR THIS...

:)

AKULSAIRAM, Sep 29, 2021

2. Lockscreen picture

My lockscreen picture does not change every day since I installed a newer version of windows 10. How do I fix it?

MichaelCarver1, Sep 29, 2021
  3. 4k3or3et Win User
    How to change lockscreen picture by command line?

Thanks for you reply. However this trick does not work when you replace the image in the same location. Windows 10 1909 simply does not update lock screen picture in this case.

Any other clues guys?

Is there anything that actually triggers lock screen picture change in the system?

4k3or3et, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Charle Win User

CANNOT CHANGE THE PICTURE IN LOCKSCREEN - WINDOWS 10

My Lockscreen Picture Keeps Changing on its Own

English isn't my first language so sorry for bad grammar.

Here is the picture

I found out this problem about two days ago. My lockscreen keeps changing to a picture that I've never seen or remember downloading before even though my lockscreen is on picture mode. I tried changing the picture into something else several times but it keeps changing back after a few hours, it's kinda freaking me out. I decided to search where does the picture came from and it's from a music video named Tambourine by Eve.

Is something controlling my lockscreen settings? Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Charle, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

CANNOT CHANGE THE PICTURE IN LOCKSCREEN - WINDOWS 10

1. CANNOT CHANGE THE PICTURE IN LOCKSCREEN - WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - CANNOT CHANGE PICTURE

2. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture for lockscreen: I want my computer to start up in my lock screen with a picture. The picture is in settings personalization background choose your picture it is the first blue picture on the left hand side. I want to be able to access that picture in lock screen choose your picture. Can...
  3. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture for lockscreen: I want my computer to start up in my lock screen with a picture. The picture is in settings personalization background choose your picture it is the first blue picture on the left hand side. I want to be able to access that picture in lock screen choose your picture. Can...
  4. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture: I picked a picture and it seems to have been stuck on loading lock screen preview. When I logoff and logon again, the picture still maintain its old picture. ]...
  6. Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture: I picked a picture and it seems to have been stuck on loading lock screen preview. When I logoff and logon again, the picture still maintain its old picture. ]...
  7. Cannot change lockscreen image windows 10

Cannot change lockscreen image windows 10: The lock screen cant be changed whatever I do. reboot, or update system or what. my laptop is the new laptop I can't change the lock screen since I bought it FEB 2021 already in a long time. Whatever photo I click, there keeps showing "loading" on the photo even though browse...
  8. lockscreen pictures

lockscreen pictures: Hello, It has been few days since I am not able to see where the wonderful picture on my lockscreen are taken. Before I used to have that option on the upper right of my screen and now I can only see the time on the lower left of my laptop. What can I do. I want that...
  9. Lockscreen pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen pictures: My lockscreen pictures will not cycle through the slideshow. How do I get this to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-pictures/006c8cbc-cc5f-4da3-8ec4-256bc6fbe993
  10. Cannot change Lockscreen picture, I belong to an organisation (?)

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change Lockscreen picture, I belong to an organisation (?): Hello all Situation: Bought a new HP Envy 17 laptop with Windows 8.1 and updated it to Windows 10. Logging in with a MS-Account Some issues have appeared, one that is bothering me is the following: I try to change the lockscreen picture, but Windows 10 will not...