Windows 10: Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, my display on windows 10 now is kind of blurry, although not too much. i want to change the scale and layout in my display from 100% to 125% but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NgoNhat Quang, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10

Hi, my display on windows 10 now is kind of blurry, although not too much. i want to change the scale and layout in my display from 100% to 125% but it wont let me. i try to look for solution everywhe Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10 a3a8ede8-ca98-4e2f-a625-b087dba5fd30?upload=true.png re but didn't find one. please help me

:)

NgoNhat Quang, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Scale & Layout

Hi,

Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask the following information:

• Which Windows version and build are you using? Type winver in the search bar and press
      Enter to find out.
    • Are you having issues changing with the scale and layout setting or you intend to change it?
    • Are getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, most of the advanced display settings from previous versions of Windows are now available on the Display settings page.

• Select Start and select Settings >System>Display.
    • If you want to change the size of your text and apps, use the dropdown menu under
      Scale and layout. In Windows 10, you can no longer change the text size of a specific item.
    • To change your screen resolution, use the drop down menu under Resolution.
    • To adjust your color calibration, search "calibrate display color" in the search box of Settings and follow the directions.
    • If you don't see a setting you're looking for, try searching for it in the search box on the taskbar.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Dec 6, 2018
  3. KimiTara Win User
    Scale & Layout

Scale and Layout is gray. I canot use it...what can I do?

KimiTara, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10

Keyboard always changes the layout

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the steps from this article and check:

Change the default keyboard layout or input method

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17424/windows-change-keyboard-layout

Note: Applies to windows 10 as well.

Please get back to us with the results of the issue in regards with
    keyboard layout and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating systems. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10

1. Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot change scale

2. KEYBOARD LAYOUT KEEPS CHANGING

in Windows 10 Customization
    KEYBOARD LAYOUT KEEPS CHANGING: even though I have deleted the English UK version via settings it is still showing up in the taskbar list and keeps switching. how do I delete from taskbar?...
  3. keyboard layout change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard layout change: My keyboard has again defaulted to a layout which doesn't match the keys - probably after a windows 10 update - how to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keyboard-layout-change/ba24ec7b-e85c-41ac-9179-366f2542e38c
  4. Hotkey for changing scaling level?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hotkey for changing scaling level?: Are there any way to create a hotkey or so to quickly change scaling level in Win10? I have my PC hooked up to a TV and sometimes I want to change the scaling quickly for some programs. Any chance of this happening? 66511
  5. Display Scaling changes for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    Display Scaling changes for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Today we have guest author for this blog. Peter Felts is a Senior Program Manager in the developer platform group and is going to discuss Display Scaling improvements and changes with Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607) Overview Steve Wright’s previous blog...
  6. Change DPI Scaling Level for Displays in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change DPI Scaling Level for Displays in Windows 10: Brink, can I ask you something just out of curiosity? Your option 3, To Set Custom DPI Scaling Level for All Displays in Control Panel, after the .reg file has been applied, does it change the size of the Taskbar and Start Menu items', as well? So, if after applying the...
  7. Change Layout of Touch Keyboard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Layout of Touch Keyboard in Windows 10: Is there any Information on how to change the SIZE of whichever Keyboard we've chosen? The Touch Keyboard on my Surface Book is about 1/3 the size of its screen ( too big ) while the Touch Keyboard on my HTPC is like 1/10th the size of its screen ( too small ). Why...
  8. Multiple Displays - Change Settings and Layout in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Multiple Displays - Change Settings and Layout in Windows 10: I have four displays and I like using each one for a specific purpose. When I start an app, it seems to start where it wants to, so I have to move all of the apps around to the desired displays. Is there a method to send a newly started app to use a specific display? 21084
  9. Change Keyboard Layout in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Keyboard Layout in Windows 10: Hi Shawn, For grizzled old dinosaurs like myself, do you have a method using that ancient thing called Control Panel? :-) I never show any of the fancy icons that you refer to in this tutorial, otherwise I would need a 29 inch screen. Here's what I want: In my own...
  10. Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10: In certain folders, I like to have "large" icons, instead of the default "list" view. I use "Option #1" to do so for the folder I'm viewing. The chosen view sticks during that session, but when I close and then re-open the folder (any folder), it has returned to list view....