Windows 10: Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, my display on windows 10 now is kind of blurry, although not too much. i want to change the scale and layout in my display from 100% to 125% but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NgoNhat Quang, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10

Hi, my display on windows 10 now is kind of blurry, although not too much. i want to change the scale and layout in my display from 100% to 125% but it wont let me. i try to look for solution everywhe Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10 a3a8ede8-ca98-4e2f-a625-b087dba5fd30?upload=true.png re but didn't find one. please help me

:)

NgoNhat Quang, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Scale & Layout

Hi,

Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask the following information:

• Which Windows version and build are you using? Type winver in the search bar and press
      Enter to find out.
    • Are you having issues changing with the scale and layout setting or you intend to change it?
    • Are getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, most of the advanced display settings from previous versions of Windows are now available on the Display settings page.

• Select Start and select Settings >System>Display.
    • If you want to change the size of your text and apps, use the dropdown menu under
      Scale and layout. In Windows 10, you can no longer change the text size of a specific item.
    • To change your screen resolution, use the drop down menu under Resolution.
    • To adjust your color calibration, search "calibrate display color" in the search box of Settings and follow the directions.
    • If you don't see a setting you're looking for, try searching for it in the search box on the taskbar.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Dec 6, 2018
  3. KimiTara Win User
    Scale & Layout

Scale and Layout is gray. I canot use it...what can I do?

KimiTara, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10

Keyboard always changes the layout

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the steps from this article and check:

Change the default keyboard layout or input method

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17424/windows-change-keyboard-layout

Note: Applies to windows 10 as well.

Please get back to us with the results of the issue in regards with
    keyboard layout and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating systems. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10

1. Cannot change the scale and layout on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot change scale

2. WIN 10. Scale and Layout settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN 10. Scale and Layout settings: Display Scale is set at 125%, but websites and apps are at 150% or higher. I changes settings and even as a test lowered scale to 100% and websites and apps remained at 150% or higher.Please help.ThanksMark...
  3. WIN 10. Scale and Layout settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN 10. Scale and Layout settings: Display Scale is set at 125%, but websites and apps are at 150% or higher. I changes settings and even as a test lowered scale to 100% and websites and apps remained at 150% or higher.Please help.ThanksMark...
  4. Scale and layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scale and layout: Hello. I had a major problem in Windows 11. Unfortunately, I changed the scale part manually and the whole program size was messed up, then I returned the number size to normal and default, but it has not been fixed yet. By setting it to 125%, which is a normal number, the...
  5. Scale and layout

Scale and layout: Hello. I had a major problem in Windows 11. Unfortunately, I changed the scale part manually and the whole program size was messed up, then I returned the number size to normal and default, but it has not been fixed yet. By setting it to 125%, which is a normal number, the...
  6. Scale and layout doesn't work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scale and layout doesn't work in windows 10: Hi everyone, I have just changed my windows. I have a laptop and I want to connect my laptop to another monitor. Therefore I wanna just use the monitor as my screen. After changing the display to the second screen only, scale and layout disappear and I can not change the size...
  7. Scale and layout doesn't work in windows 10

Scale and layout doesn't work in windows 10: Hi everyone, I have just changed my windows. I have a laptop and I want to connect my laptop to another monitor. Therefore I wanna just use the monitor as my screen. After changing the display to the second screen only, scale and layout disappear and I can not change the size...
  8. Scale and layout doesn't work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Change screen scale and layout

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Change screen scale and layout: Hello, I bought a new 4K 55' monitor (tv) and I think it would be OK with a setting scale/layout below 100%, at least I would like to try. I read somewhere I don't remember that there is a way to do this changing something in the registry. Do someone have more information...
  10. Scale and Layout setting?

in Windows 10 Support
    Scale and Layout setting?: I have a 14 inch laptop and I was wondering what would be the best Scaling and Layout? Should I leave it at the recommended level of 150% or 125%? I tried the 125% setting, and looks more professional, the layout of apps and windows are a bit smaller, but seems appropriate....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change scale on windows 10

2. scale and lay out will not change

3. cant change scale and layout

4. windows scal and layout changed,
  5. unable to adjust scale and layout windows 10,
  6. can not change the scale and layout,
  7. cant adjust windows scale and layout,
  8. unable to change scale and layout settings,
  9. scale and layout locked windows,
  10. change scale and layout,
  11. cannot change scale and layout windows 10