Windows 10: Cannot click Next on Add Replica on SQL Management Studio

Discus and support Cannot click Next on Add Replica on SQL Management Studio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can someone help me on adding Replica, I already created Availability Group.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ivan Dave F. Agustino, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Cannot click Next on Add Replica on SQL Management Studio

Can someone help me on adding Replica, I already created Availability Group.

:)

Ivan Dave F. Agustino, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – 16.5.1 Release

Source: Announcing SQL Server Management Studio 16.5.1 Release | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Nov 14, 2022
  3. Which versions of Visual studio and SQL server management studio I need to use in Windows 10?

HI, recently my pc upgraded to windows 10 and now I want to install Visual Studio and SQL server management studio to work with .NET framework based project.

Can you please suggest which version of above two softwares I need to download and use in my pc.

Please suggest.

Prakash Reddy Nalabolu, Nov 14, 2022
  4. Kutty_123 Win User

Cannot click Next on Add Replica on SQL Management Studio

SQLServer 2016 AlwaysOn with SQL 2017 Secondary replica

Hi,

We do have SQL Server 2016 with couple of databases configured with AlwaysOn. We would like to add another replica in SQL 2017 and test it with that once everything looks good, we will start using SQL 2017 and decommission the SQL2016. In case of issues,
    we will go back to SQL2016.

Is this supported? SQL 2016 always on with SQL2017 as a secondary replica.

Thanks

Kutty_123, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

Cannot click Next on Add Replica on SQL Management Studio

1. Cannot click Next on Add Replica on SQL Management Studio - Similar Threads - Cannot click Next

2. Cannot click Next on Add Replica on SQL Management Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot click Next on Add Replica on SQL Management Studio: Can someone help me on adding Replica, I already created Availability Group. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-click-next-on-add-replica-on-sql-management/f7e4bc97-e1ac-4645-a551-2e1532c1ebdb
  3. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s

Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s: I saw a forum response related to MSSMS, indicating that since this program is not available in the Microsoft Store, it could not be installed on machines running Windows 10 s. I have the same question related to Microsoft SQL Server Express. Is there any way those programs...
  4. Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: Hi,I am trying to install SSMS locally in order to connect to an Azure SQL Database. The installation does not work as displayed below, how can I resolve this issue?...
  5. Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: Hi,I am trying to install SSMS locally in order to connect to an Azure SQL Database. The installation does not work as displayed below, how can I resolve this issue?...
  6. SQL management studio v17.9.1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SQL management studio v17.9.1: I got this restoring stuck here for our testing database. can't log into our ERP system right now. How to stop and don't lose anything? urgent help. [ATTACH] THANK YOU!...
  7. SQL Server Managment Studio Cannot Install Due to ODBC Driver 17

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL Server Managment Studio Cannot Install Due to ODBC Driver 17: Hello, I have been trying to install SSMS on a new windows 10 system for about a week now. This issue I am having is that the installer says another installation is already pending and needs the system to restart to complete installation. After some digging I found that it...
  8. Unable to install SQL server management studio 2012 or 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install SQL server management studio 2012 or 2016: This occurred after uninstalling SSMS and manually deleting appdata, temp files and programedata to remove SSMS completely. Now when i try to reinstall the application. This will popup. [ATTACH] Error in detail-> See the end of this message for details on invoking...
  9. sql server management studio

in Windows 10 Customization
    sql server management studio: Hi! I have been using an electronic health record system for the past 10 years. I am retiring soon but will still need access to the 'ehr' information for 7 years. The people who run the program that I use tell me that the information is in sql. I have a choice how to access...
  10. Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – 16.5.1 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – 16.5.1 Release: Today, we are pleased to announce the latest generally-available (GA) quality release of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) 16.5.1. This update fixes a couple issues listed below. Get it here: Download SSMS 16.5.1 release The version number for the latest release is...