Windows 10: Cannot click on some links on Control Panel

Discus and support Cannot click on some links on Control Panel in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I was about to change my Wi fi settings, to detect my working Internet, when suddenly I clicked Wi Fi button the whole control panel freezed. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by orgalorg500, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Cannot click on some links on Control Panel

Hi, I was about to change my Wi fi settings, to detect my working Internet, when suddenly I clicked Wi Fi button the whole control panel freezed. I used task manager to terminate it. Later, some links couldn't work, for example, I needed to press "change adapter settings" for priority, but it did not immediately open. Any way to fix this?

:)

orgalorg500, Sep 18, 2015

2. Text font in apps on Windows 10 OS ridiculously small

Right Click the Start button and select Control Panel. In

Control Panel, set the View to Small Icons. Click the

Display component. In Display, click the

Set a custom scaling level link.

I cannot find this setting in Windows 10.

jordicomas, Sep 18, 2015
  3. Computer settings in Windows 10 do not show.

1. On windows 10 I cannot assess my computer settings. A settings link appears on the task bar but when I click on the settings link, nothings happens but an immediate flash.

2. I know that Windows 10 is new. I have not been able to find the Control Panel, Default Programming and all other links in the control panel.. Does Windows 10 have a Control Panel link?

Frank LCrockett Jr, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Cannot click on some links on Control Panel

Welcome to the forums. Not sure on the Control Panel freezing. Try using the settings function, then choose Network and Internet.

Thema:

Cannot click on some links on Control Panel

1. Cannot click on some links on Control Panel - Similar Threads - Cannot click links

2. Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel: Hi,Need advise as i uninstall onedrive , the prompt keep saying " please wait until current program is finished... "The rationale of uninstalling is because onedrive is not uploading to the onedrive business/sharepoint.Is my laptop corrupted?Thanks...
  3. Cannot open unistall a program in control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot open unistall a program in control panel: Dont need to uninstall a program but seems now I cannot even open uninstall a program? How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-unistall-a-program-in-control-panel/087844c1-ddb6-455e-80ac-2f39d136415e
  4. Cant See Some Apps In Control Panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant See Some Apps In Control Panel: In the control panel, some apps are not appearing. I want to uninstall them, but I cant. These apps are called "pycharm" and "anaconda". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-some-apps-in-control-panel/ca4e09a7-575b-4d63-9c00-7e535feebe1c"
  5. Missing Control Panel Link

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Control Panel Link: Thanks Brink for the fix! I don't know which update was the culprit that destroyed the "Control Panel" link in the Win+X menu because I just discovered it. I searched and searched and couldn't imagine why I couldn't find it. Finally did some searches online and discovered MS...
  6. Cannot access the Sound control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot access the Sound control panel: This has been happening for a while, but i never felt the need to fix it because I never actually "needed" to be here. Until one day the microphone decides to turn off and I can't really do anything. When I right click on the sound button on the task bar, it shows five...
  7. TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel: Hi everyone, thank you for taking a moment to read my thread. I have a problem with my TP Link WN722N "150 Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter". I have used this adapter for about a year with no problems. Today, I turned on my computer, and my taskbar showed the icon for,...
  8. Cannot Open Items In Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Open Items In Control Panel: good day i just installed win 10 fall update and have run into one issue which is i cannot open most items in the control panel, rightclick on pc and clicking properties does not open the properties page, had to fix gpedit. i am assuming all of this in interrelated since i'm...
  9. Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel: Hi Where did the Control panel option do? I had an update today and I use to be able to right click the start menu to get to the control panel and I just went to access the CP to turn something off and the CP option is missing from the right click menu on the start button....
  10. Some Control Panel options are not indexed

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Control Panel options are not indexed: I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro on my desktop with all updates installed. I like to use Cortana to quickly get to settings and apps, but I noticed for some reason I can't find every system setting via Cortana. For example, searching for "updates" on my wife's laptop...