Windows 10: Cannot click on top part of my screen after windows 11 update

Discus and support Cannot click on top part of my screen after windows 11 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had my laptop for a month and its been working fine up until the recent windows 11 22H2 update. Now there is a part of my screen area shown in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hibiscus237, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Cannot click on top part of my screen after windows 11 update

I've had my laptop for a month and its been working fine up until the recent windows 11 22H2 update. Now there is a part of my screen area shown in screenshot where I can't click on. Anything within that area isn't highlighted when the cursor hovers over it either. Nothing happens. I've spent the past couple days trying everything I can find online that can help me out but I haven't seen anyone with my specific problem. Most of the problem occurs in the bottom left where the search bar is but my affected area is at the top. I've made sure everything has been updated and that the windows upda

:)

Hibiscus237, Dec 1, 2022

2. Lap top to television screen by hdmi cable

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it works:

Kindly follow the below steps:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to disconnect the HDMI cable and try to connect it by following these steps.

a. Turn off your computer and position it within easy reach of your TV. Disconnect the monitor, but leave the mouse and keyboard connected.

b. Connect the appropriate video cable from your computer's output to your TV.

c. Turn on your TV and set it to the input that matches the output on your computer. You might need to refer to the user's guide included with your TV for instructions on how to do this.

d. Turn on your computer.

e. You should see Windows displayed on your TV. If the screen looks stretched, or part of the screen seems cut off, you probably need to adjust the screen resolution in Windows.

f. If you can't see Windows on your TV, you might need to reconnect the computer to your monitor and adjust the screen resolution before you connect to your TV.

Step 2: To adjust screen resolution follow this steps:

• Right click on the screen and select
      Display settings.

• Click on Advanced display settings.

• Set the resolution to recommended level. (recommended level varies from device to device)

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Cannot click on top part of my screen after windows 11 update

Slartybart, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Cannot click on top part of my screen after windows 11 update

1. Cannot click on top part of my screen after windows 11 update - Similar Threads - Cannot click top

2. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  3. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  4. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot click on top part of my screen after windows 11 update

Cannot click on top part of my screen after windows 11 update: I've had my laptop for a month and its been working fine up until the recent windows 11 22H2 update. Now there is a part of my screen area shown in screenshot where I can't click on. Anything within that area isn't highlighted when the cursor hovers over it either. Nothing...
  6. Cannot click a part of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot click a part of my screen: There is a certain part of my screen, quite close to the bottom, that I cannot click with my trackpad. My mouse hovers over it, but when I click anything there nothing happens. I don't know what my computer is sorry . Please fix this thank you!...
  7. Cannot click a part of my screen

Cannot click a part of my screen: There is a certain part of my screen, quite close to the bottom, that I cannot click with my trackpad. My mouse hovers over it, but when I click anything there nothing happens. I don't know what my computer is sorry . Please fix this thank you!...
  8. There's a small part of screen which I cannot click on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a small part of screen which I cannot click on: When I was playing games or working, a small invisible box would appear on top of the windows iconI have windows 11, which if I click on it, it would tab out to desktop or the page I was on. It's annoying because every time I move my mouse over there and click, my game tab...
  9. There's a small part of screen which I cannot click on

There's a small part of screen which I cannot click on: When I was playing games or working, a small invisible box would appear on top of the windows iconI have windows 11, which if I click on it, it would tab out to desktop or the page I was on. It's annoying because every time I move my mouse over there and click, my game tab...
  10. Top part of screen goes black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Top part of screen goes black: Hello, I have a problem with screen of my main monitor. Sometimes but many times after I maximize MS Word application the top of the screen goes black as the picture shows and its over all other applications, even when I close the word app. It covers all the controls of...