Windows 10: Cannot click outside of focused window.

Discus and support Cannot click outside of focused window. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On my now windows 10 PC I am unable to click outside of the focused window. I can click anything inside it, but not outside. I am also unable to click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by QuinnFC, May 25, 2024.

1. QuinnFC Win User

Cannot click outside of focused window.

On my now windows 10 PC I am unable to click outside of the focused window. I can click anything inside it, but not outside. I am also unable to click the taskbar at all. It doest even highlight the app I'm hovering over on the taskbar. It starts happening around 7- 10 minutes after starting my PC up. I am almost positive its not a hardware issue. My mouse is not bluetooth. My keyboard works perfectly fine. Some things to note:Using CTRL + ALT + DLT and pressing esc fixes it temporarily. 1 - 2 mins.Opening task manager and closing it fixes it temporarily. 1 - 2 mins.Locking my PC and then unl

:)

QuinnFC, May 25, 2024
  2. Josef Bri Win User

Windows 10 Mail App Focused Problem

Hi Larry,

To turn off the Focused & other feature in the Mail app, please follow the steps below:

• Open your Mail app
    • Click on the Settings icon (looks like a gear).
    • Click Options, and search for the layout section.
    • Under layout, find Focused Inbox. Select Don't sort messages and then hit
      Save.
    We'll look forward to your reply.

Josef Bri, May 25, 2024
  3. Lumia 730 back camera focusing problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the rear camera focusing issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Have you checked if the camera app is updated?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, May 25, 2024
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Get rid of Focused in Windows 10 Mail

Hello Joseph,

To better assist you with your query, we would like you to answer the following questions?

• What device did you used to turn off the Focused Inbox?
    • Did you go to Outlook.com website to turn it off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, May 25, 2024
Thema:

1. Cannot click outside of focused window. - Similar Threads - Cannot click outside

2. Cannot click outside of focused window.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot click outside of focused window.: On my now windows 10 PC I am unable to click outside of the focused window. I can click anything inside it, but not outside. I am also unable to click the taskbar at all. It doest even highlight the app I'm hovering over on the taskbar. It starts happening around 7- 10...
  3. Cannot click outside of focused window.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot click outside of focused window.: On my now windows 10 PC I am unable to click outside of the focused window. I can click anything inside it, but not outside. I am also unable to click the taskbar at all. It doest even highlight the app I'm hovering over on the taskbar. It starts happening around 7- 10...
  4. Mouse clicks outside of a window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse clicks outside of a window: When i for example using spotify when i click the pause button it clicks outside in other windows.It also happens when i play fps games my mouse suddenly can close my screen even when im full screen and i didnt click the close button or just slides out the screen.My mouse...
  5. Mouse clicks outside of a window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse clicks outside of a window: When i for example using spotify when i click the pause button it clicks outside in other windows.It also happens when i play fps games my mouse suddenly can close my screen even when im full screen and i didnt click the close button or just slides out the screen.My mouse...
  6. Preventing window from minimizing when clicking outside of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preventing window from minimizing when clicking outside of it?: Is there a way to stop a window that is not snapped from minimizing when I click another window? submitted by /u/Double_AA_Battery [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kaotqz/preventing_window_from_minimizing_when_clicking/
  7. Can't click anything outside "focused/active" window

Can't click anything outside "focused/active" window: Hi, I have this intermittent problem where at some point during my session, I won't be able to click anything outside certain focused window. For instance, if I had task manager opened right before restarting the computer, and I couldn't click anything outside of it unless I...
  8. Windows 10 Mouse not working outside of active/focused application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mouse not working outside of active/focused application: Hi, Quite often my mouse stops working, being able to click or interact with anything expect the current application that is open. It appears to occur after the mini-scroll appears on screen, despite no mouse button being pressed and not having the mini-scroll action mapped...
  9. Windows search not closing on clicking outside

in Cortana
    Windows search not closing on clicking outside: Hey, This is completely annoying after updating to Nov 2019 update. when I have completed search and click a result in the search or even outside anywhere doesn't close automatically I have to press start twice to close it Previously search used to close when you...
  10. Shift Right click without focusing

Shift Right click without focusing: I occasionally have a game open off screen. Usually I resolve this by Shift right clicking the window in the task bar to open the context menu with the move option. The problem is shift right clicking in Windows 10 also gives focus to the window. In Windows 7 it doesn't...