Windows 10: Cannot Click The "Sign In" button on Xbox, Microsoft Store, Or Minecraft.

Discus and support Cannot Click The "Sign In" button on Xbox, Microsoft Store, Or Minecraft. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was on Minecraft and noticed i wasn't signed in, so I clicked the sign in button but it didn't do anything. I went to the Xbox app to see if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr.ManMax, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Mr.ManMax Win User

Cannot Click The "Sign In" button on Xbox, Microsoft Store, Or Minecraft.

Hello, I was on Minecraft and noticed i wasn't signed in, so I clicked the sign in button but it didn't do anything. I went to the Xbox app to see if I could sign in from there, I clicked the sign in button but it did nothing. I even went to the Microsoft app store to try it there, again nothing happened. I went made sure everything was up to date, reset my computer, and tried again. It continued to do nothing. No popups or anything. I then went to the Xbox website, it worked. Is there anything I can do? I've tried the troubleshoot, resetting and repairing, but it continues to not work. I curr

:)

Mr.ManMax, Mar 26, 2022

2. Minecraft from xbox to pc

So I just downloaded minecraft on my xbox but for some reason it's not showing up in my games in the play store on my pc. I can play it on xbox and according to the mojang website, I should be able to play it on both my xbox and my pc. These are the steps
    that it says to take:

For Windows10:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign into the PC where you want to install your games.
    2. Click on the three dots in the Windows Store next to your profile pic.
    3. Go to My Library. If you already own the game, you can download it from there.

PenguinFoop, Mar 26, 2022
  3. I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while signing to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you facing this sign in issue with any other app?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps sequentially and check if you are able to access Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Reset App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 26, 2022
  4. Cannot Click The "Sign In" button on Xbox, Microsoft Store, Or Minecraft.

Unable to sign in Xbox account on Minecraft in iOS

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to take into consideration on why you are unable to sign in using your Microsoft account
    in Minecraft on iOS . Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better grasp of your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you trying to sign in your account on Xbox app or Xbox.com?
    • Is this happening on a specific account only?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try using a different account to sign in on your iPad and see if the same issue persists. If the issue does not happen on the new profile, there could be some broken system components on your old profile.

We will be waiting on your response.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 26, 2022
Thema:

Cannot Click The "Sign In" button on Xbox, Microsoft Store, Or Minecraft.

1. Cannot Click The "Sign In" button on Xbox, Microsoft Store, Or Minecraft. - Similar Threads - Cannot Click Sign

2. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working: I recently had to replace my hard drive, and am trying to get all my games back up and running. In order to get onto Minecraft, I need to be signed into both the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. However, neither login/sign in buttons are working. I am able to sign into either...
  3. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working: I recently had to replace my hard drive, and am trying to get all my games back up and running. In order to get onto Minecraft, I need to be signed into both the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. However, neither login/sign in buttons are working. I am able to sign into either...
  4. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The sign in button in microsoft store not working

The sign in button in microsoft store not working: Hi,The sign in button in the microsoft store doesn't work. When i press it nothing happens, i've tried a lot of things like copy and pasting in commands, reseting the microsoft store but nothing worked. Can somebody help me?...
  6. Cannot Click The "Sign In" button on Xbox, Microsoft Store, Or Minecraft.

Cannot Click The "Sign In" button on Xbox, Microsoft Store, Or Minecraft.: Hello, I was on Minecraft and noticed i wasn't signed in, so I clicked the sign in button but it didn't do anything. I went to the Xbox app to see if I could sign in from there, I clicked the sign in button but it did nothing. I even went to the Microsoft app store to try it...
  7. Cannot Click The "Sign In" button on Xbox, Microsoft Store, Or Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Click The "Sign In" button on Xbox, Microsoft Store, Or Minecraft.: Hello, I was on Minecraft and noticed i wasn't signed in, so I clicked the sign in button but it didn't do anything. I went to the Xbox app to see if I could sign in from there, I clicked the sign in button but it did nothing. I even went to the Microsoft app store to try it...
  8. Microsoft Store sign in button not working

Microsoft Store sign in button not working: I had problems with an app in the microsoft store and came across something which said to sign out and then back in.So I signed out but now I can't sign back in. When I click the profile picture thing I get the option to sign in but when I click this it just disappears and...
  9. Microsoft Store not opening / Cannot sign into Xbox service

Microsoft Store not opening / Cannot sign into Xbox service: Hello all, I have had this problem for quite a while now. A few months ago I reset my system due to windows slowing down, which was fixed. However, a new problem arose: The windows store would not launch. Every time I tried And try today to open it, it always flashes the...
  10. Cannot click install button on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot click install button on Microsoft Store: So not too long ago I bought the $1 pc pass for the xbox thing for pc games. I wanted to download The Outer Worlds but I can't click on the install button at all. And by at all, I mean that when I hover my mouse over the button it shows the error symbol like "not available."...