Windows 10: Cannot Complete Upgrade

Discus and support Cannot Complete Upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 2 upgrades went in last night, 'we cannot complete the upgrades. Removing the Upgrades, do not turn off etc. After another attempt today and it said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by elbmek, May 14, 2021.

1. elbmek Win User

Cannot Complete Upgrade

2 upgrades went in last night, 'we cannot complete the upgrades. Removing the Upgrades, do not turn off etc. After another attempt today and it said you need to reboot to remove upgrade. It did and rebooted. Then the same message came up again, it removed upgrade and then went to my desktop KB5003173

:)

elbmek, May 14, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, May 14, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Cannot Complete Upgrade :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 14, 2021
  4. Cannot Complete Upgrade

Fix Laptop after upgrade to Windows 10 now slow or freezing completely

Hi Marina,

What is the error that you see on Startup? Provide complete and exact error code or message.

I suggest that you run the SFC scan and check if it helps to improve the Computer performance. Follow the steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click Command prompt (Admin)
    • Type sfc /scannow
    • Press Enter

Vinod Archak, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Complete Upgrade

1. Cannot Complete Upgrade - Similar Threads - Cannot Complete Upgrade

2. Cannot complete parental consent to complete account setup for a child.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot complete parental consent to complete account setup for a child.: I have just tried to setup a Microsoft account for my son and I am trying to give consent for him to setup and to join my family account. Each time I try to complete consent I just get a screen that says "Something's not working It's not you, it's us."I am following the login...
  3. Windows cannot complete updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot complete updates: Hello,When my computer needs to download a Windows 10 update, it downloads it all fine. I restart, it then gets ready and shuts off. Computer turns on, launches windows and it updates. Then it goes to 99% and then says "Cannot complete updates, undoing changes" and then the...
  4. cannot complete updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot complete updates: every couple days my auto update tries to run, but it's always "cannot complete updates, undoing changes." I've never had this problem before in the years i've had my pc. Any ideas?...
  5. Cannot Upgrade?

Cannot Upgrade?: I was trying to upgrade my Windows installation using an immediately created installation Pendrive. Whatever I do, there is no option to keep my files and install. Please advise Dr Abdul Rasheed[ATTACH]...
  6. Cannot completing the updated of the windows.

Cannot completing the updated of the windows.: hello, can i know what should i do if my screen turned to be like this? i've tried to force shutting down by press the on/off button for 3 times within 5-10 seconds.. and there's no other option that i can click like how you instructed to others before.. it just said " NO...
  7. Publisher Cannot Complete the Operation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Publisher Cannot Complete the Operation: Windows updated on 2/23/19 and caused this error code to be generated while using Publisher and trying to either export to PDF or export for commercial printing. What's the repair for this?...
  8. Can not complete Upgrade

Can not complete Upgrade: Hi, I am using an old computer to text you. My computer downloaded the latest upgrade but it stops at the dos screen to decide to continue the upgrade. But I have no access to the keyboard or the mouse to continue. The key and mouse are functional, as I have checked with...
  9. Can not complete Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not complete Upgrade: Hi, I am using an old computer to text you. My computer downloaded the latest upgrade but it stops at the dos screen to decide to continue the upgrade. But I have no access to the keyboard or the mouse to continue. The key and mouse are functional, as I have checked with...
  10. Windows cannot complete installation

Windows cannot complete installation: Hi, I've getting this error after completing setup of Windows 10 (education edition) can anyone help? I've tried the mmc and msoobe fixes but they are not helping. MMC results in error message Class not registered and msobe does not do anything, just goes to a new line...