Windows 10: Cannot completely uninstall E18 bluetooth headset

Discus and support Cannot completely uninstall E18 bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi there a while ago i bought a bluetooth headset, which i didn't like so i removed it and returned it.i uninstalled the device, yet it seems some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gabgab, May 31, 2020.

1. gabgab Win User

Cannot completely uninstall E18 bluetooth headset

hi there

a while ago i bought a bluetooth headset, which i didn't like so i removed it and returned it.i uninstalled the device, yet it seems some pieces are still leftover on the PC, can you help?

there's a lot of E18 in the registry so dont wanna mess it up unless i know where to look, this is how it looks like, it's greyed out:

Cannot completely uninstall E18 bluetooth headset [​IMG]

thanks,
    Gabrio

:)

gabgab, May 31, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, May 31, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headset interferes with flash/HTML5

Since this is the case and you are using the default audio controller in Windows 10, we suggest that you attempt to uninstall the Bluetooth related drivers in your computer. This will allows us to verify if the concern is caused by the device drivers the
    system is providing. You can follow the steps below to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers:

• Search for Device Manager via Cortana and hit the
      Enter key.
    • Go to View, and click Show hidden icons.
    • On the Device Manager, Expand Bluetooth.
    • Uninstall all Bluetooth-related drivers listed in the Device Manager.
    • Restart your PC.
    • After restarting, allow the default Bluetooth drivers to be automatically downloaded by windows. Make sure that you are connected to the internet for this process to push through.
    • Reinstall all other drivers from the support website of your Bluetooth headset.

We look forward to your response after completing the steps.

Jordan Dom, May 31, 2020
  4. Cannot completely uninstall E18 bluetooth headset

Bluetooth Headsets

I am currently in the market for a set a bluetooth headset. I noticed this and was rather interested, I love the design, and I love the price, is their anyone out there, who can provide info on these or another set of headphones, or bluetooth headsets in general. Thanks in advance.

[H]@RD5TUFF, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Cannot completely uninstall E18 bluetooth headset

1. Cannot completely uninstall E18 bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - Cannot completely uninstall

2. Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect: In short, I have tried everything I can think of to connect two different models of bluetooth headphones on two separate occasions to my PC and neither have been successful. Because my motherboard does not have built in bluetooth, I have a Techkey bluetooth USB adapter that...
  3. Cannot completely uninstall application Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot completely uninstall application Windows 11: Hello again community, I have another question, though I am certain I will get eaten alive by trolls for posting anything here.... :I have been trying to get Android apps installed on my device, but in order to do so, I need to use an application called Amazon AppStore. which...
  4. Cannot completely uninstall application Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot completely uninstall application Windows 11: Hello again community, I have another question, though I am certain I will get eaten alive by trolls for posting anything here.... :I have been trying to get Android apps installed on my device, but in order to do so, I need to use an application called Amazon AppStore. which...
  5. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic: I tried with wired and bluetooth headset and neither mic worked in game. My friends couldn't hear me. My output device is set to "Headset insert my headset's name" and input device is set to "Headphone insert my headset's name"Mic is enabled in windows settingsHow can I fix...
  6. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic: I tried with wired and bluetooth headset and neither mic worked in game. My friends couldn't hear me. My output device is set to "Headset insert my headset's name" and input device is set to "Headphone insert my headset's name"Mic is enabled in windows settingsHow can I fix...
  7. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

8. Cannot uninstall Bluetooth Driver

Cannot uninstall Bluetooth Driver: During new Install of MS Windows 10 Pro x64, my Bluetooth driver installed automatically with Windows Update through internet, I'm trying to uninstall this update but I failed to find it when I try to Uninstall Updates from windows update. I also Uninstall Bluetooth Driver...
  9. Complete Uninstall

Complete Uninstall: 3-31-2020 Thanks for any help. I have uninstalled Macrium Reflect in the normal way but it has left garbage on my computer. It seems that Microsoft has sown it into Windows 10. How can I completely get rid of it????????? 153328
  10. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.

Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.: Hey all, Windows version: 1903 (Build 18362.418) So today I made a mistake and uninstalled, not disabled, my bluetooth driver from Device manager. No matter what I try, the driver will not come back. I have tried "showing hidden items" in device manager, downloading the...