Windows 10: cannot configure new computer help

Discus and support cannot configure new computer help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just purchased laptop last night i tried setting up my Microsoft account on my laptop. the first time i tried to put it was fine it asked the second... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GingerFables, May 23, 2021.

1. cannot configure new computer help

Just purchased laptop last night i tried setting up my Microsoft account on my laptop. the first time i tried to put it was fine it asked the second time to configure my laptop and said the password was wrong, it was the correct password i know because i double checked i also changed my password 3 times im back to my original password and still cant log in.Also followed all the useless links online to try to find if my see if it was somehow blocked these tools came with no re

:)

GingerFables, May 23, 2021
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, May 23, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 23, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

cannot configure new computer help

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, May 23, 2021
Thema:

cannot configure new computer help

1. cannot configure new computer help - Similar Threads - cannot configure computer

2. Windows Cannot Update Computer’s Boot Configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Cannot Update Computer’s Boot Configuration: Hello, I have been trying to install Windows 10 x64 on an HP Compaq 8200 Elite SFF pc with a bootable usb drive made with rufus on a UEFI pc. After getting though all of the options it eventually halts and displays the error message [Windows could not update the computer’s...
  3. Windows Cannot Update Computer’s Boot Configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Cannot Update Computer’s Boot Configuration: Hello, I have been trying to install Windows 10 x64 on an HP Compaq 8200 Elite SFF pc with a bootable usb drive made with rufus on a UEFI pc. After getting though all of the options it eventually halts and displays the error message [Windows could not update the computer’s...
  4. Windows Cannot Update Computer’s Boot Configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help with New Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with New Computer: I just got a new computer and it is grabbing photos for my background from my old computer in the personal user file. How it is doing this and how can I turn it off? I did go to Settings and turned off any syncing on both machines....
  6. Help with New Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with New Computer: I just got a new computer and it is grabbing photos for my background from my old computer in the personal user file. How it is doing this and how can I turn it off? I did go to Settings and turned off any syncing on both machines....
  7. Help with New Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. cannot configure printer with new computer with upgraded windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot configure printer with new computer with upgraded windows 10: I purchased a new computer last week and now cannot print on my old, previously fully functioning printer HP officejet 4620. I have repeatedly downloaded the software to the new computer & the print jobs get stuck in the queue. I cannot easily erase them from the queue I...
  9. Request help with a new Acer laptop HDD configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Request help with a new Acer laptop HDD configuration: After following and verifying Acer's instructions to unlock and display their drive for partitioning access, I still cannot see the drive when booting with a Live Gparted USB. No one should use a single 2TB C:\ drive partition. I am really stuck. What are my options? It's a...
  10. New Computer Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Computer Help: So ive recently purchased a new gaming computer and a 28 inch samsung monitor. Im have issues when i have to go to the scaling settings, whenever my computer restarts it never saves it where i have it 125. Also for the game that i play when i change it to 130 the game gets so...