Windows 10: Cannot connect any computers

Discus and support Cannot connect any computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ref. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking-winpc/pc-to-pc-network-credentials/910a8184-739d-48ae-bf68-40e8e1dbe22b... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nubbix, Aug 16, 2018.

1. nubbix Win User

Cannot connect any computers

Ref. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking-winpc/pc-to-pc-network-credentials/910a8184-739d-48ae-bf68-40e8e1dbe22b

I still cannot connect to my other computers running the same domain on Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.228]

Does not matter if you share a folder, give it permission to all or try to map a network drive., not even with credentials.

It simply do not find any computers

Image (sorry for the norwegian text.. )

Right box - Connect to networkstation --- Trying to connect to \\PC1\Sharing ..

Left box - Cannot connect to \\PC1\Sharing

- Check if the name is spelled correctly, or if there is an problem with the network, klikk diagonose to solve the network issue.

PS. That does not work.

Cannot connect any computers 8456ae38-327d-437d-9083-a003af06238a?upload=true.jpg

As you can see in this image, when trying to enter the network address the error states

- Folder you where trying to reach is not valid, try another one.

Cannot connect any computers 261f3645-7bc7-42ed-9649-3cb8b52d8017?upload=true.jpg

I do not know what to do now.. Is is impossible to do network on windows 10????

:)

nubbix, Aug 16, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Cannot connect any computers [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Cannot connect any computers [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 16, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Aug 16, 2018
  4. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot connect any computers - Similar Threads - Cannot connect computers

2. Laptop connects with any wifi but cannot pull any internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop connects with any wifi but cannot pull any internet: My MSI GF63 10th Gen Laptop with Windows 11 is connected Wifi shows Connected, secured to wifi but I can not browse the internet. My phone is working fine with the wifi. I have also tried using my phone's hotspot. Same result, my laptop connects with WiFis but cannot pull any...
  3. Laptop connects with any wifi but cannot pull any internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop connects with any wifi but cannot pull any internet: My MSI GF63 10th Gen Laptop with Windows 11 is connected Wifi shows Connected, secured to wifi but I can not browse the internet. My phone is working fine with the wifi. I have also tried using my phone's hotspot. Same result, my laptop connects with WiFis but cannot pull any...
  4. Computer cannot connect to other computers on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer cannot connect to other computers on network: We have three identical workstations Windows 11, all set to private network, network sharing enabled, credential manager set up with correct passwords, folder shared with everyone, etc. Everything worked fine, meaning all computers could see and connect to each other. Then...
  5. Computer cannot connect to other computers on network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer cannot connect to other computers on network: We have three identical workstations Windows 11, all set to private network, network sharing enabled, credential manager set up with correct passwords, folder shared with everyone, etc. Everything worked fine, meaning all computers could see and connect to each other. Then...
  6. Cannot connect to any network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to any network: My laptop cannot detect any type of network or wifi. I already tried disabling and enabling the network adapter but it did not work. I also tried to uninstall and install the adapter but it did not work as well. Even the network reset did not work. How do I fix this?...
  7. Cannot connect to any wireless network

Cannot connect to any wireless network: I am using a Fujitsu laptop with Windows 10 Home Vesion 1903 installed on 9/14/2019 and OS build 18362.449. From yesterday, I cannot connect to any wireless network. Although I can see them from the network available list, after click on the connect button, "Unable to...
  8. Computer "cannot connect to network"

Computer "cannot connect to network": My computer connects to all other networks except the one at my house. It started after we got a new router (Tenda). My phone and tablet, and other pcs can connect. When I try to connect it says "Cannot connect to network ", and will not save network/password....
  9. Cannot detect ANY computers on network.

Cannot detect ANY computers on network.: I'm trying to set up my pc(and laptop) to be able to share local drives but for some inexplicable reason the pc refuses to detect ANY network computers including itself while it CAN ACCESS them if you know the address.(eg. \\mypc\local) My problem is: I've followed the exact...
  10. Cannot connect to any network

Cannot connect to any network: Hi, i own an HP 620 laptop i was using it on windows 10 32 bit for months and it worked flawlessly but last week i couldnt connect to any wifi, when trying to connect to a wifi the network adapter seems to shut down as the light turns off and network icon on the tray shows an...