Windows 10: Cannot connect any VPN on windows 10.. Help plz

Discus and support Cannot connect any VPN on windows 10.. Help plz in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am using windows 10 21H1 version. Since the last month i coulnot connect any vpn(Nord,Proton etc).. When I try to connect a vpn, its either stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Schultzghost, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Cannot connect any VPN on windows 10.. Help plz

Hi, I am using windows 10 21H1 version. Since the last month i coulnot connect any vpn(Nord,Proton etc).. When I try to connect a vpn, its either stuck in connecting mode or my wifi internet disconnects. When I cancel the connection then only my wifi connects. So I searched for solutions and tried to clean uninstall and install the VPN..But the problem persists. I even tried to reset the ip config,flush dns and disabling the antivirus firewall. Nothing solved the problem.I am here attaching the vpn diagnostic log. Can you guys please look into it and help me? Thanks.

:)

Schultzghost, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 26, 2021
  3. How to set up a VPN in Windows 7 HELP!!

Following are the steps for configuring Incoming VPN Connection in Windows 7

First go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center.
    Click on Change adapter settings.
    Press Alt+F and select New Incoming connection
    Put a check on who you’d like to give access to this computer or you can configure a new account by clicking on Add someone,after that click on Next.
    Put a check mark on Through the Internet. Click on Next.
    Select the protocols you want to enable for this connection. Click on Allow access.
    Make a note of the Computer name as this will be used by the client to connect to this computer and after that Click on Close.

Following are the steps for configuring Outgoing VPN Connection in Windows 7

First go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center.
    Click on Set up a new connection or network.
    Select Connect to a workplace then click on Next.
    Select Use my internet connection (VPN).
    Type the IP address or computer name where you wish to connect and your connection name under the Destination name field.
    Enter a User name and password that has been granted access to the host computer.
    For getting connected through created VPN connection, you can either right-click on the Network icon in the system tray and select Network and Sharing Center or go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center, and click on Connect to a network.
    Now connect VPN Connection windows will appears.

brandonwh64, Jul 26, 2021
  4. aj99000 Win User

Cannot connect any VPN on windows 10.. Help plz

No Internet Connection When VPN Is Connected

This particular issue has been going on for almost a month now. My companies IT department is still trying to figure out the root cause. Below is a list of isolation / troubleshooting i've done.

Issue: Once connected to the work VPN (successfully) the internet connection on the Windows 10 machine disconnects and does not allow any network traffic.

OS: Windows 10 Home - Version: 1909 (OS Build 18363.476)

Computer: Razor Blade 2019

- Latest drivers installed

- Latest Windows updates installed

- System Wide issue

Troubleshooting / Isolation

• Cellular Data: Verified the Windows machine can connect to a hotspot and successfully browse the internet. (No VPN involved)

• Cellular Data + Work VPN: Verified the Windows machine can connect to the hotspot & successfully connect to work VPN and successfully browse the internet.

• Home WiFi: Verified Windows machine can connect to the home wifi network and successfully browse the internet (No VPN involved)

• Home WiFi + Work VPN: Verified Windows machine can connect to home WiFi. It can successfully connect to work VPN. However once the work VPN is connected, the home WiFi network indicates (No Internet Access)

• Ping Test + Work VPN: Verified I can successfully ping (work) websites and even the work VPN URL successfully without any packet loss. However once I go to ping (non-work) related addresses like google.com, apple.com etc. there is packet loss.

At this point I decided to test my work VPN on my iPhone & Apple Mac.

• iPhone: Home WiFi + Work VPN: Verified the iPhone successfully connects to home WiFi network and the work VPN and can successfully browse the internet.

• Mac: Home WiFi + Work VPN: Verified the Mac successfully connects to home WiFi network and the work VPN and can successfully browse the internet.

Isolated: Only the Windows machine seems to be affected. I even verified this issue occurs on multiple Windows user accounts on the Windows 10 machine.

- Windows 10 is fully updated to the latest November Windows 10 update and issue persists

- Deleted and Added the VPN configuration several times and issue persisted.

Third Party VPN Client Test: Tested with Nord VPN and the Windows machine successfully connected to the home WiFi network & the Nord VPN connection successfully connected to a random server and successfully browsed the internet.

- Disabled IPV6 on VPN & WiFi network configuration (Per IT Support guidance) and issue persisted

*Currently updating to Windows 10 Insider Preview 19033.1 (vb_release) to see if this might fix anything pertaining to Windows 10 VPN.

Thanks for any additional guidance / suggestions / help that the community offers.

aj99000, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Cannot connect any VPN on windows 10.. Help plz

1. Cannot connect any VPN on windows 10.. Help plz - Similar Threads - Cannot connect VPN

2. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  3. Help creating a windows 10 VPN connection

Help creating a windows 10 VPN connection: so I’ve been trying to create a VPN for my windows 10 device to connect other windows 10 devices to it. I keep encountering an issue when making a new “ incoming connections”. I cannot change what type of tunnel the VPN is like PPTP because it will just pop up as “incoming...
  4. help plz

help plz: so um anyone know how to get to this thing power configuration manager utility? i want to disable boost clock on my laptop and i googled it and it told me to go to power configuration manager utility but idk where is it. i did google power configuration manager utility but it...
  5. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  6. Cannot access Express VPN or any other VPN websites.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot access Express VPN or any other VPN websites.: Hello, Im off on me hols soon and i need to set up my VPN access. I normally use express vpn but for some reason I can't connect to their website. I've disabled my antivirus, checked my firewalls status, rebooted the laptop several times but still can't connect. Any...
  7. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  8. Cannot connect to Desktop VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to Desktop VPN: Hey, so I recently built a new desktop, and purchased a domain, and set up Dynamic DNS on my said desktop. Desktop is Running Windows 10 - 64Bit. So, to start off: - when I ping my domain from an external location, I do see that the IP Address being pinged is indeed the...
  9. Cannot connect to VPN

Cannot connect to VPN: Hi, Since a while ago I cannot connect to a VPN connection. I get the error “Can’t connect to … The modem or other connecting device is already in use or is not configured properly”. I have seen many, usually old, posts, but they all have to do with dial-up modems. I am...
  10. Cannot edit Windows 10 VPN Connection

Cannot edit Windows 10 VPN Connection: I have a VPN connection setup on my Windows 10 laptop on build 10240 which has been working fine for three months.. It has somehow become corrupted so I cannot connect with it, edit it or delete it from within Settings. I also cannot delete or change it from the Network...