Windows 10: Cannot connect bluetooth and I can't find option to turn it on

Discus and support Cannot connect bluetooth and I can't find option to turn it on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot find a button to turn off/on my bluetooth and every guide I see is essentially telling me to do just that. It's not in my notifications and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kang Chen3, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Cannot connect bluetooth and I can't find option to turn it on

I cannot find a button to turn off/on my bluetooth and every guide I see is essentially telling me to do just that. It's not in my notifications and it's not in Bluetooth & other devicesI am trying to connect Xbox controllers to my pc

:)

Kang Chen3, Feb 24, 2024

2. Unable to turn on Bluetooth

Hi,

I will certainly help you to find Bluetooth.

Kindly answer the question to assist you further:

What is the make and model of your computer?

First I would suggest you to check whether your airplane mode is on or off.

Kindly refer the steps below to check for the airplane mode:

• Press Windows key + I form keyboard to open setting.
    • Go to network and internet.
    • Click on Airplane mode and select turn off.
    Please refer the following steps to find Bluetooth:

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.

If you still face difficulty in finding the option, kindly refer the section
    Learn more about Bluetooth fixing problems from the
    below link to fix the issue:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-find-bluetooth-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

Jahnabi Das, Feb 24, 2024
  3. JoLade Win User
    Bluetooth will not turn on

Hi I have a brand new Dell PC with Windows 10, Bluetooth was working fine for the first few days but it seems following an upgrade it is now not working. I've followed steps to check the latest drivers are installed for Bluetooth and for the specific device
    I'm trying to connect to, but still when I go into Device Manager, Bluetooth, it says Bluetooth is not turned on - when I click 'add Bluetooth or other device' it tries and says 'Bluetooth couldn't connect' and sends me back around the same suggestions to
    check the latest drivers are installed etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoLade, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Smock Win User

Cannot connect bluetooth and I can't find option to turn it on

Bluetooth is turned on, but I don't have a Bluetooth device

Firstly, I have to say this is more an annoyance / bug rather than something being broken or not working.

In my Action Center the Bluetooth Square is blue (turned on) saying Not Connected.

Here's the thing though - My PC doesn't have any Bluetooth capable hardware components. It's not a laptop, the motherboard doesn't have this functionality, and no devices connected to it have Bluetooth features either.

I've researched online and most suggestions revolve around

• turning Bluetooth off - I can't do as there is no on/off switch in the settings
    • removing the Bluetooth device from device manager - I also can't do, as there isn't a Bluetooth device listed there.
    • going into network settings and disabling it there - I can't disable it from network settings as there is no network adapter to do so.
    • Unpin Bluetooth tile from Quick Actions - It isn't in the quick actions list to add/remove

Smock, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Cannot connect bluetooth and I can't find option to turn it on

1. Cannot connect bluetooth and I can't find option to turn it on - Similar Threads - Cannot connect bluetooth

2. Cannot connect bluetooth and I can't find option to turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect bluetooth and I can't find option to turn it on: I cannot find a button to turn off/on my bluetooth and every guide I see is essentially telling me to do just that. It's not in my notifications and it's not in Bluetooth & other devicesI am trying to connect Xbox controllers to my pc...
  3. Cannot connect bluetooth and I can't find option to turn it on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect bluetooth and I can't find option to turn it on: I cannot find a button to turn off/on my bluetooth and every guide I see is essentially telling me to do just that. It's not in my notifications and it's not in Bluetooth & other devicesI am trying to connect Xbox controllers to my pc...
  4. Win11 bluetooth cannot find/connect bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 bluetooth cannot find/connect bluetooth device.: No matter whatever device i put in pairing, my desktop can't find and stay in the window which shows "Add a device: make sure that your device is turned on....". My any other things are fine to connect the bluetooth so appearently my pc must of having some problems connecting...
  5. Win11 bluetooth cannot find/connect bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 bluetooth cannot find/connect bluetooth device.: No matter whatever device i put in pairing, my desktop can't find and stay in the window which shows "Add a device: make sure that your device is turned on....". My any other things are fine to connect the bluetooth so appearently my pc must of having some problems connecting...
  6. I cannot find to turn on the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot find to turn on the bluetooth: In Google it is showing that it can support bluetooth but It is not showing to turn on A picture of my device manager Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-to-turn-on-the-bluetooth/8715479e-b8d0-457b-a47f-42d7a3adfd5a
  7. I cannot find to turn on the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find to turn on the bluetooth: In Google it is showing that it can support bluetooth but It is not showing to turn on A picture of my device manager Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-to-turn-on-the-bluetooth/8715479e-b8d0-457b-a47f-42d7a3adfd5a
  8. I can't see the option to Turn on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't see the option to Turn on Bluetooth: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SkyVAC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5favl/i_cant_see_the_option_to_turn_on_bluetooth/
  9. Bluetooth is off but can't find how to turn it on??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth is off but can't find how to turn it on??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/askinforafriend [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkd7uj/bluetooth_is_off_but_cant_find_how_to_turn_it_on/
  10. Can't find bluetooth option to turn it on or off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find bluetooth option to turn it on or off.: I cannot find it in device manager even under hidden tools. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-bluetooth-option-to-turn-it-on-or-off/630da92f-6f19-4770-b3ad-bae48901596e