Windows 10: Cannot connect BOSE 700 Headphones to Surface Go (Windows 10s)

Discus and support Cannot connect BOSE 700 Headphones to Surface Go (Windows 10s) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 to my Surface Go (Windows 10s). I cannot find the BOSE Music app in your store (which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshBurns504, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Cannot connect BOSE 700 Headphones to Surface Go (Windows 10s)

I'm trying to connect my Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 to my Surface Go (Windows 10s). I cannot find the BOSE Music app in your store (which BOSE suggest I use). When I use the bluetooth feature in settings, it pairs with the BOSE but the icon doesn't show the headphones-icon; it's label as "other device." I tried playing a video from YouTube and the sounds still plays from the Surface Go. I tried changing the speakers to the BOSE headphones but it wasn't an option.

:)

JoshBurns504, Jul 8, 2019

2. Bose wireless headphones not recognized.

Remove headphones from Device Manager

Sometimes there might be issues with Bose Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10, but users reported that this issue can be fixed simply by removing your headphones from Device Manager. To do that, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

device-manager

Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

uninstall-driver

After you’ve deleted Bose headphones from Device Manager, they should appear as headphones in Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory. To do that, follow
    these steps:

On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Some users are suggesting that you don’t need to delete the device from Device Manager, you just have to delete the headphones’ memory by following the instructions above.

Solution 2 – Uninstall your audio driver and install the latest audio driver

If you’re using wired Bose headphones, you might want to try removing your audio driver in order to fix any potential issues. To remove an audio driver, just go to Device Manager, locate your audio driver, right click it and choose Uninstall. After uninstalling
    the audio driver, it’s recommended to go to your motherboard or sound card manufacturer’s website and download the latest audio driver.

Few users also suggest installing audio drivers by using the compatibility mode. To do that, follow these steps:

Locate the audio driver setup file and right click it. Choose Properties

Navigate to Compatibility tab and check Run this program in compatibility mode for.

Select one of the previous versions of Windows, for example Windows 7, and click Apply and OK to save changes.

Run the setup file and install the latest audio drivers.

Use a Bluetooth adapter / update your Bluetooth drivers

Problems with Bose headphones can be caused by Bluetooth drivers, so make sure that they are up to date before connecting Bose Bluetooth headphones. If you have the latest drivers, but the problem still persists, you might want to use a Bluetooth adapter. Users
    reported that after buying a Bluetooth adapter and installing the necessary drivers the issue was resolved. While buying a Bluetooth adapter, make sure to choose one that comes with with a driver CD in order to avoid any further Bluetooth issues.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Bose SoundSport Wireless Problems

Hi,

To resolve the issue with Bose Headphones on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Remove headphones from Device Manager

1. Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

2. Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

Bose headphones from Device Manager should now appear as headphones in the Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory by following the steps below:

1. On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

2. Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Cannot connect BOSE 700 Headphones to Surface Go (Windows 10s)

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Cannot connect BOSE 700 Headphones to Surface Go (Windows 10s)

1. Cannot connect BOSE 700 Headphones to Surface Go (Windows 10s) - Similar Threads - Cannot connect BOSE

2. Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting: Bose NC 700 HP can't connect windows 11. It can find it though. Just dont connect.I have tried to add device... It worked before I bought a new PC with windows 11... I have tried to remove and find it......
  3. Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting: Bose NC 700 HP can't connect windows 11. It can find it though. Just dont connect.I have tried to add device... It worked before I bought a new PC with windows 11... I have tried to remove and find it......
  4. Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting: I updated the Bluetooth drivers on my laptop today and once I did, the media buttons on my headphones stopped working over Bluetooth. I first tried forgetting and repairing the headphones to no avail, so I tried rolling back the drivers. Now I am back on the original...
  5. Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting

Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting: I updated the Bluetooth drivers on my laptop today and once I did, the media buttons on my headphones stopped working over Bluetooth. I first tried forgetting and repairing the headphones to no avail, so I tried rolling back the drivers. Now I am back on the original...
  6. Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Settings crash when testing Bose 700 Headphones microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings crash when testing Bose 700 Headphones microphone: I have paired my Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 with windows. Detecting the device went fine both for Playback and Recording. When playing sounds from my pc it does so without any issue. The trouble starts once I try the microphone.In the sound test of windows settings....
  8. Settings crash when testing Bose 700 Headphones microphone

Settings crash when testing Bose 700 Headphones microphone: I have paired my Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 with windows. Detecting the device went fine both for Playback and Recording. When playing sounds from my pc it does so without any issue. The trouble starts once I try the microphone.In the sound test of windows settings....
  9. Settings crash when testing Bose 700 Headphones microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Mail on win 10S on a Surface Go

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail on win 10S on a Surface Go: My incoming and outgoing mail servers are hosted on another domain. There appears to be no way to enter this data - the app simply fails to detect the mailbox and gives up. Can this be fixed? or do I need to upgrade to the regular Win 10 and install Thunderbird?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bose 700 headphones windows 10

2. connect bose 700 to windows

3. bose 700 windows 10

4. connect bose 700 to surface,
  5. how to connect bose 700 to pc,
  6. bose 700 connect to window 10,
  7. connect bose 700 to PC,
  8. connect bose 700 headphones to laptop,
  9. how to connect bose 700 to computer,
  10. connect bose headphones to surface go,
  11. how to connect bose 700 headphones to laptop,