Windows 10: cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop

Discus and support cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to connect a haedset to my laptop via bluetooth. all the basics are covered, Bluetooth is on and visible headset is in pairing mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by grimble2000, Jun 13, 2021.

1. cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop

I am trying to connect a haedset to my laptop via bluetooth. all the basics are covered, Bluetooth is on and visible headset is in pairing mode. Headset will connect to other devices, I have used the troubleshooter and i have updated the driver via windows I have also updated the driver via the samsung app. the pc does see other bluetooth devices but will not connect to either of my headsets. due to problems with the latest update I have recently completed a clean install of windows 10 version 21h1os Build 19043, 1052I woul appreciate any helpwith this matterTia

:)

grimble2000, Jun 13, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop :p

cadaveca, Jun 13, 2021
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Jay Jap Win User

cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop

Headset microphone not working in windows 10

Thank you for the feedback. Since you have tried all the troubleshooting steps in the article, it's possible that the issue lies with the hardware or it's driver. To assist you further, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried the headset on a different Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you tried connecting a different headset on your PC?

We suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your PC to check the headset jack for issues. Also try to reach out to the manufacturer of your headset to
    check if they have a new driver for the recent Windows 10 updates.

Keep us posted.

Jay Jap, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop

1. cannot connect headset to win 10 laptop - Similar Threads - cannot connect headset

2. Jabra headset connection with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jabra headset connection with laptop: Hi,I have been using Jabra Elite 75t with my laptops for about 2 years. Some time ago the device stopped being recognized as input/output audio device in Windows 11 Settings Menu. However, Bluetooth connection seems fine. I tried to connect the headset to 2 other laptops, one...
  3. Jabra headset connection with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jabra headset connection with laptop: Hi,I have been using Jabra Elite 75t with my laptops for about 2 years. Some time ago the device stopped being recognized as input/output audio device in Windows 11 Settings Menu. However, Bluetooth connection seems fine. I tried to connect the headset to 2 other laptops, one...
  4. bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC: HelloI'm wondering why my paired Bluetooth headset is not linking up automatically to my Windows 10 PC. Even though it's already in the list of Bluetooth devices, the connection doesn't happen automatically every time both the headset and computer are on.Internet searches...
  5. bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC

bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC: HelloI'm wondering why my paired Bluetooth headset is not linking up automatically to my Windows 10 PC. Even though it's already in the list of Bluetooth devices, the connection doesn't happen automatically every time both the headset and computer are on.Internet searches...
  6. bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. connect not working on win 10 laptop

connect not working on win 10 laptop: I did everything in this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/connect-app-not-working-in-windows-10-laptop/19c0fd11-c012-40f4-aad8-8434dceaabc2 and it just gives a loading icon for 22 seconds and then just returns to the blue...
  8. win 10 microphone headset

win 10 microphone headset: HI, I am trying to help someone who relies on voice recognition software due to quadriplegia. He uses a usb mic headset on a win 10 computer. Recently he has had 4 headsets in a row where windows stopped recognizing the microphone, but still recognizes the headphones....
  9. I cannot connect headset

I cannot connect headset: I am trying to connect headset via Bluetooth but I get a message that ‘Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from...
  10. Cannot connect from a Networked Win 7 PC to a Win 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect from a Networked Win 7 PC to a Win 10 Laptop: I am assuming that this is a Win 10 problem. I have 2 networked Laptops, one is a Win 10, one a Win 7, and a networked Win 7 PC. I am unable to connect from Win 7 Desktop to a Windows 10 Laptop but I can go the other way. Status: Win 7 Laptop to Win 10 Laptop is OK....