Windows 10: cannot connect laptop bluetooth to Sennheiser HD 450BT, although showing as paired

Discus and support cannot connect laptop bluetooth to Sennheiser HD 450BT, although showing as paired in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I added my Sennheiser HD 450BT as new bluetooth device. The drivers are installed and the headphones show as paire audio device in the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by drenaifango, May 10, 2020.

1. cannot connect laptop bluetooth to Sennheiser HD 450BT, although showing as paired

I added my Sennheiser HD 450BT as new bluetooth device. The drivers are installed and the headphones show as paire audio device in the computer settings. When I press on "Connect" I get the following message: "That didn't work. Make sure your device is still discoverable, then try again." I tried all sort of things, from removing previous bluetooth devices to change the bluetooth support service to automatic in Services, but nothing worked. Could you help me, please?

Anna

:)

drenaifango, May 10, 2020
  2. fishyoyo Win User

cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.5

Hi,

I am using Lenovo yoga 700 laptop and the system is windows 10 by default. I cannot connect the laptop to Sennheiser HD 4.5 bluetooth headphone although the headset is able to be discovered by and connected to an iphone 6s. I turned on the laptop bluetooth
    and it could connect to iphone but it could not even discover the headphone.

any ideas how to solve the problem?

Thank you!

fishyoyo, May 10, 2020
  3. cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones

Hi,

I am using Asus Rog GL552W laptop and the system is windows 10 by default. I cannot connect the laptop to Sennheiser HD 4.5 Bluetooth headphone although the headset is able to be discovered by and connected to a Oneplus 6 phone. I turned on the laptop Bluetooth
    and it could connect to Oneplus but it could not even discover the headphone.

Can you please help me solving this problem?

Thank you!

Srikant_Saavy, May 10, 2020
  4. cannot connect laptop bluetooth to Sennheiser HD 450BT, although showing as paired

Bluetooth does not Recognize/Pair/See Bluetooth Hardware

System Information: Asus Notebook UX303L, Windows 10, Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition

Okay, I've been working on this for awhile and have tried a million things. I'm going back to square one so pretend I haven't tried anything yet.

Here is the problem.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from windows 8.1) on a 2 month old laptop. On previous version there were NO problems with bluetooth. The problems started immediately after upgrade.

When the upgrade finished Windows 10 remembered all of my previous Bluetooth pairs. My bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition) worked before the installation but after my system reboot the cursor no longer showed movement. The batteries are new. The mouse is acting exactly like it does when it is properly connected (lights flash, makes scrolling sounds, etc). When I checked the Bluetooth device screen it still showed as paired. I rebooted. No change. So I unpaired the device. When I unpaired the device it flashed for a second as a possible device to pair with and then was no longer on the list. Other possible devices to pair with appear and disappear from the list without cause. (Ex. sees a scanner for a few seconds then no longer has a scanner. Sometimes its up for a few minutes at most but the list is constantly flickering.) So I rebooted. Then it did not see the mouse at all. I did this for several days. Sometimes when I would turn on my laptop it would flicker, sometimes it would not. After about 3 days with no explanation it suddenly showed up and did not flicker. I connected the mouse and it worked for about 2 days. On the 3rd day I tried again, and the cursor would no longer respond even though the mouse was acting exactly the same. I rebooted. No change. I unpaired the device and it never showed up on the list. It's flickered a few times but when I click on it to pair it pops up with an error basically saying "cannot pair. Please check and see if the device is still set to connect to bluetooth." That is only on the rare occasion that it actually shows up on the list long enough to hit pair (maybe 2 times out of 50 attempts or more.)

I've tried everything I can think of, but I'd like to try everything in order that someone else would try to see if I'm missing something.

It is a Microsoft mouse by all means it should work on Microsoft drivers. :/ Arg. Please give any suggestions to help.

tashaestein1, May 10, 2020
Thema:

cannot connect laptop bluetooth to Sennheiser HD 450BT, although showing as paired

1. cannot connect laptop bluetooth to Sennheiser HD 450BT, although showing as paired - Similar Threads - cannot connect laptop

2. Sennheiser Headphones HD 450BT can't be seen by my PC with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sennheiser Headphones HD 450BT can't be seen by my PC with Windows 11: I just bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 450BT Bluetooth headphones. The setup and pairing instructions seem very straightforward - you put the headphones into pairing mode and then search for the device on your Windows PC to connect. However, I'm running into an issue getting...
  3. Sennheiser Headphones HD 450BT can't be seen by my PC with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sennheiser Headphones HD 450BT can't be seen by my PC with Windows 11: I just bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 450BT Bluetooth headphones. The setup and pairing instructions seem very straightforward - you put the headphones into pairing mode and then search for the device on your Windows PC to connect. However, I'm running into an issue getting...
  4. My laptop does not want to connect to my bluetooth earphones although they are paired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop does not want to connect to my bluetooth earphones although they are paired: My laptop does not want to connect to my bluetooth earphones although they are paired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-does-not-want-to-connect-to-my-bluetooth/310046b7-9b97-4ae4-afd0-38b0a2ffca10
  5. My laptop does not want to connect to my bluetooth earphones although they are paired

My laptop does not want to connect to my bluetooth earphones although they are paired: My laptop does not want to connect to my bluetooth earphones although they are paired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-does-not-want-to-connect-to-my-bluetooth/310046b7-9b97-4ae4-afd0-38b0a2ffca10
  6. Problems connecting the Sennheiser HD 458BT headset to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems connecting the Sennheiser HD 458BT headset to my laptop.: I'm trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones Sennheiser HD 458BT to my laptop, but they aren't even showing up as an available Bluetooth device. The headphones work on every other device. Using them wired is not an option to me as the audio quality is greatly reduced...
  7. Problems connecting the Sennheiser HD 458BT headset to my laptop.

Problems connecting the Sennheiser HD 458BT headset to my laptop.: I'm trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones Sennheiser HD 458BT to my laptop, but they aren't even showing up as an available Bluetooth device. The headphones work on every other device. Using them wired is not an option to me as the audio quality is greatly reduced...
  8. Problems connecting the Sennheiser HD 458BT headset to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Even after pairing the hd 450bt in the proper way, the sound comes from the laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Even after pairing the hd 450bt in the proper way, the sound comes from the laptop.: I paired my hd 450bt the right way to the laptop still the sound comes from the laptop. It works fine with my mobile but not with the laptop....
  10. cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones: Hi, I am using Asus Rog GL552W laptop and the system is windows 10 by default. I cannot connect the laptop to Sennheiser HD 4.5 Bluetooth headphone although the headset is able to be discovered by and connected to a Oneplus 6 phone. I turned on the laptop Bluetooth and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sennheiser 450bt problems with Microsoft surface laptop