Windows 10: cannot connect mouse to my surface pro

Discus and support cannot connect mouse to my surface pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i am unable to connect a logitech mouse to my surfacepro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CynthiaWoods2, Dec 5, 2018.

1. cannot connect mouse to my surface pro

i am unable to connect a logitech mouse to my surfacepro.

:)

CynthiaWoods2, Dec 5, 2018

2. Surface Pro 3 Docked Mouse Issue

Problem - Mouse Keep Going to the Top Right Corner

Specs:

• Surface Pro 3 i7 8GB RAM 256 Storage
    • Surface Pro 3 Dock
    • External Keyboard
    • External Mouse (Logitech G502 Wired Mouse)

What I have tried still no fix -

• Reboot
    • Shut Down Power On
    • Disconnect Mouse and Reconnect
    • Remove Mouse and Re-Add it
    • Tried a Different Wired Mouse (Have not tried with a Bluetooth mouse)
    • Plugged the Mouse into various USB ports in dock
    Anyways I was wondering if anyone had this issue and if they were able to fix it?

Thanks!

KevinFujikawa, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  4. cannot connect mouse to my surface pro

Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

cannot connect mouse to my surface pro

1. cannot connect mouse to my surface pro - Similar Threads - cannot connect mouse

2. Mouse for Surface Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse for Surface Pro: My mouse that goes with my Surface Pro is broken. The axle connection of the wheel to the internal mechanism spins without connecting to the electronics part. Considering how long my other mice from other computers last, this is the worst quality mouse I have ever seen. Are...
  3. Surface Pro 4 keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 keyboard and mouse: Because my keyboard touch pad was not responding I purchased a bluetooth mouse. When the mouse is connected my sound quits working. When I turn off the bluetooth to unpair the mouse the sound comes back. I made sure there were no updates that I needed to install. Can anyone...
  4. Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6?

Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6?: I have an HP750 and a MS Surface Pro 6, both with latest Windows 10, and I'm using two Logitech mice, M570 and M720, along with a unifying USB (from the 720) connected to the Surface. I'm also using Options between the two computers; and obviously, only can use the 720 for...
  5. Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with connecting Logitech M570 mouse with MS Surface Pro 6?: I have an HP750 and a MS Surface Pro 6, both with latest Windows 10, and I'm using two Logitech mice, M570 and M720, along with a unifying USB (from the 720) connected to the Surface. I'm also using Options between the two computers; and obviously, only can use the 720 for...
  6. Surface Pro Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro Mouse: I don't have a mouse for my Surface Pro, so I use the mousepad. Today, when I opened it to use it, I had an issue with the mouse disappearing. It won't show up on the screen, and sometimes it does for a few seconds, before disappearing again. I restarted my computer twice,...
  7. Surface Pro connection problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro connection problem: My surface Pro is not connecting to the internet or showing any connections. Diagnostic check states "Possible problem with wi-fi adaptor" which the fix did not resolve. Thanks in anticipation....
  8. My Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 keeps dropping connection to bluetooth mouse

My Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 keeps dropping connection to bluetooth mouse: I am running Windows 10 1903 update on a Surface Pro 3 and it keeps dropping the Bluetooth connectionto my Designer mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-surface-pro-3-windows-10-keeps-dropping/4ce09c44-968e-4ea4-8473-7e87cd6fe5b7
  9. Surface Pro 4 mouse issues

Surface Pro 4 mouse issues: Recently my mouse stops working if I touch my Surface Pro 4 screen. Is this a known problem and is there a fix? Has only happened since the last couple of updates....
  10. Surface Pro Connecting to Monitor

Surface Pro Connecting to Monitor: Hello, I have a Surface Pro 6. I have it connected to a monitor to be used as a second screen. The resolution on the monitor is not the best quality. I have tired adjusting it, but can't seem to get it clear. Any suggestions?...