Windows 10: cannot connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop, it has windows 10

Discus and support cannot connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop, it has windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, cannot connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop, it has windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MargrettaGeneral, Feb 18, 2019.

1. cannot connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop, it has windows 10

Hi, cannot connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop, it has windows 10

:)

MargrettaGeneral, Feb 18, 2019
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Feb 18, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 18, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

cannot connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop, it has windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

cannot connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop, it has windows 10

1. cannot connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop, it has windows 10 - Similar Threads - cannot connect Bluetooth

2. connectivity of my bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connectivity of my bluetooth device: my one plus bullet z2 was connecting and working fine but after I reseted my pc it's not connecting now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connectivity-of-my-bluetooth-device/2ae565e8-abd1-43ee-80bb-ffbd43d3f4d3
  3. connectivity of my bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connectivity of my bluetooth device: my one plus bullet z2 was connecting and working fine but after I reseted my pc it's not connecting now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connectivity-of-my-bluetooth-device/2ae565e8-abd1-43ee-80bb-ffbd43d3f4d3
  4. I cannot connect to my Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot connect to my Bluetooth device: Hi, I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10. And we are trying to connect our JBL 3 Bluetooth speaker. But it doesn't want to connect. It keeps saying to check that the device is still "searchable" but can't find it. The JBL speaker works on other laptop and on our cell...
  5. I cannot connect to my Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to my Bluetooth device: Hi, I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10. And we are trying to connect our JBL 3 Bluetooth speaker. But it doesn't want to connect. It keeps saying to check that the device is still "searchable" but can't find it. The JBL speaker works on other laptop and on our cell...
  6. I cannot connect to my Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. my device has not bluetooth

my device has not bluetooth: yesterday, my Bluetooth was suddenly turned off and the icon was missing, thus I went to websites to search for ways to fix it. after following some instructions, I went to troubleshoot my Bluetooth and it was found that my device does not have Bluetooth despite just using it...
  8. Laptop Bluetooth not connecting to my devices

Laptop Bluetooth not connecting to my devices: Split from this thread. hi sir my laptop bluetooth is not cannect to my devices * OS not specified. Assumed to be Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-bluetooth-not-connecting-to-my-devices/deedf154-5877-405f-8512-b819e2904209
  9. My bluetooth is not connecting to my device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My bluetooth is not connecting to my device: [ATTACH] i cant connect my samsung tab s6 to my pc anymore, although the tablet is not connected to any device! fix the damn wireless connections already...
  10. Windows 10 doesn't detect that my laptop has a Bluetooth device.

Windows 10 doesn't detect that my laptop has a Bluetooth device.: Just realised that, since I upgraded from Win 7 64 Home Premium to Win 10, it has not detected the laptop's Bluetooth device. It doesn't even feature as a device in Device Manager ... not even one with a problem. 18627