Windows 10: Cannot connect SQL after update to 21H2

Discus and support Cannot connect SQL after update to 21H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So previously i was using SQL express 2014 and my app was working just fine. After update it does not work, i tried completely uninstalling,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArshadI, Aug 9, 2022.

1. ArshadI Win User

Cannot connect SQL after update to 21H2

So previously i was using SQL express 2014 and my app was working just fine. After update it does not work, i tried completely uninstalling, reinstalling the software and also removing and reinstalling all instances of SQL, i also tried using SQL expres 2019 and nothing. At the end of my setup of when i launch my software this is the message it. Can anyone help please.------------------------------------------------------------------- Problem with Microsoft SQL Server installation for inFlow ------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- INSTALLER.L

:)

ArshadI, Aug 9, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

SQL Server + Python — What’s new

Source: SQL Server + Python s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Aug 9, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    SQL Server + C#: What’s new

Source: SQL Server + C#: Whats new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

SQL Server + PHP – What’s new

Source: SQL Server + PHP s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Cannot connect SQL after update to 21H2 - Similar Threads - Cannot connect SQL

2. Power BI Desktop Cannot connect to SQL LocalDB Database

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power BI Desktop Cannot connect to SQL LocalDB Database: I’m using Windows 11 and I have an SQL LocalDB database that is accessed by a desktop application and Power BI desktop. It used to work normally but recently I started having connection issues, as described below. The localdb server has a named instance accessed using...
  3. Cannot connect SQL after update to 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect SQL after update to 21H2: So previously i was using SQL express 2014 and my app was working just fine. After update it does not work, i tried completely uninstalling, reinstalling the software and also removing and reinstalling all instances of SQL, i also tried using SQL expres 2019 and nothing. At...
  4. Cannot connect SQL after update to 21H2

Cannot connect SQL after update to 21H2: So previously i was using SQL express 2014 and my app was working just fine. After update it does not work, i tried completely uninstalling, reinstalling the software and also removing and reinstalling all instances of SQL, i also tried using SQL expres 2019 and nothing. At...
  5. Cannot connect to wifi after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to wifi after an update: I had an auto update to windows 11 which caused my scanner drivers to crash. I spoke with tech who reverted rhe update now I cannot even get online and rhey have to escalate the issue. I'm now 2 days In a row unable to work and this is costing me money....
  6. Cannot connect to wifi after an update

Cannot connect to wifi after an update: I had an auto update to windows 11 which caused my scanner drivers to crash. I spoke with tech who reverted rhe update now I cannot even get online and rhey have to escalate the issue. I'm now 2 days In a row unable to work and this is costing me money....
  7. cannot connect to SQL server after migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to SQL server after migration: We have an old 2008r2 server running SQL server express 10.50.4042.0 running an old human resources program that we only access once maybe twice/month.I recently migrated this server using azure migrate to an Azure machine on a connected azure network.I get an error,...
  8. cannot connect to SQL server after migration

cannot connect to SQL server after migration: We have an old 2008r2 server running SQL server express 10.50.4042.0 running an old human resources program that we only access once maybe twice/month.I recently migrated this server using azure migrate to an Azure machine on a connected azure network.I get an error,...
  9. cannot connect to SQL server after migration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. SQL connections

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SQL connections: I have a website that is connecting to the sql database using an AD account, which is also the apppool identity. I know I can use a connectionstring to connect to the sql database. Are there alternatives to connecting to a database using an AD account?...