Windows 10: Cannot connect to 5G wifi after August 10th update

Discus and support Cannot connect to 5G wifi after August 10th update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just get a message that it cannot connect to the network. Non-5G networks connect fine. Seems to have happened with an update before from the posts.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TJ Machado, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Cannot connect to 5G wifi after August 10th update

Just get a message that it cannot connect to the network. Non-5G networks connect fine. Seems to have happened with an update before from the posts. Another example of poor quality control.

:)

TJ Machado, Aug 11, 2019

2. Laptop only connects to 5g not regular WIFI

My computer will only connect to 5g wifi not any other wifi. It shows the other wifi connections but will not connect. I know it is not the modem because other laptops will connect to the non 5g wifi and works fine. When I connect to 5g it works but frequently
    disconnects and reconnects. This is not a huge problem at home since I have 5g but I got the Lenovo Yoga to use for work and we do not have 5g wifi there.

MarissaPeralta, Aug 11, 2019
  3. james5050 Win User
    Connecting to 5G WiFi.

I have a new PC with a Realtek 802.11bg network adapter. Can't see my home 5G network ever on my available networks but it always is on my other devices.

How can I configure this computer to make it connect to 5G WiFi?

(HP notebook.)

james5050, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Cannot connect to 5G wifi after August 10th update

5g wifi disappeared

hi,

I upgraded my modem 6 months ago and I was able to see and connect to the 5g wifi connection. when I moved residences, I can no longer see or connect to 5g. my laptop did previously connect to 5g and I did check my drivers but I still can't see or connect
    to the 5g.

cherrybomb666, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Cannot connect to 5G wifi after August 10th update

1. Cannot connect to 5G wifi after August 10th update - Similar Threads - Cannot connect wifi

2. Cannot conect to 5G WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot conect to 5G WIFI: I click connect and it says that it is impossible to connect to the network. And this sign is on Wi-Fi I tried and updated the drivers, changed them to 20GHz. I just reinstalled Windows, before reinstalling everything worked and connected, I also had Windows 11...
  3. Cannot conect to 5G WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot conect to 5G WIFI: I click connect and it says that it is impossible to connect to the network. And this sign is on Wi-Fi I tried and updated the drivers, changed them to 20GHz. I just reinstalled Windows, before reinstalling everything worked and connected, I also had Windows 11...
  4. Cannot connect to my 5G network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to my 5G network: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo and it works just fine until recently I am not able to connect to my 5G network even though my 5G network is available in the list of available network but it says "cannot connect to this network" -using windows 11 with the latest...
  5. Cannot connect to my 5G network

Cannot connect to my 5G network: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo and it works just fine until recently I am not able to connect to my 5G network even though my 5G network is available in the list of available network but it says "cannot connect to this network" -using windows 11 with the latest...
  6. Cannot connect to wifi after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to wifi after an update: I had an auto update to windows 11 which caused my scanner drivers to crash. I spoke with tech who reverted rhe update now I cannot even get online and rhey have to escalate the issue. I'm now 2 days In a row unable to work and this is costing me money....
  7. Cannot connect to wifi after an update

Cannot connect to wifi after an update: I had an auto update to windows 11 which caused my scanner drivers to crash. I spoke with tech who reverted rhe update now I cannot even get online and rhey have to escalate the issue. I'm now 2 days In a row unable to work and this is costing me money....
  8. 5G connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    5G connection: I can not connect to my 5G network from Spectrum on my computer. I can on all my other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-connection/d808fa8e-214e-4a37-a2d8-eda754f67e3b
  9. Cannot connect to 5g

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to 5g: [IMG]I have multiple different Network adapters and i am trying to be able to connect to 5G on my laptop. Can anyone help me understand what all of these are and if one will help me get out of being stuck with 2G only....
  10. This Week on Windows: August 10th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: August 10th 2017: We hope you enjoyed today’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to learn about the exciting changes coming to MINECON and what’s new to Office 365 in July, read our Windows 10 Tip on how you can see your 3D creations take life in Remix 3D, or, keep reading for...