Windows 10: cannot connect to amazon, etc dsn error today 3/25/2020

Discus and support cannot connect to amazon, etc dsn error today 3/25/2020 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; getting error saying my dsn server is invalid for amazon ,walmart,etc 3/25/2020 Is anyone else getting this error?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bonnieketchum, Mar 25, 2020.

1. cannot connect to amazon, etc dsn error today 3/25/2020

getting error saying my dsn server is invalid for amazon ,walmart,etc 3/25/2020 Is anyone else getting this error?

:)

bonnieketchum, Mar 25, 2020
  2. fredde Win User

DNS Error Problems.

Hello everybody.
    I had absolutely no problems connecting to the internet until today. I am using the sys. in my sig. When trying to connect to any web site, either with IE or Firefox, I get a dsn error. If I connect using my MSN logon I have no problem. After I use the MSN software both IE and Firefox connect most of the time. I use verizon dsl and connect via a router. Any suggestions PLEASE.

Thank You

fredde, Mar 25, 2020
  3. I .cannot connect to windows exployer because server is connected to dsn. What is DSN

I cannot connect to my Internet Exployer because it is using a DSN server,what is that.

pearlsandford, Mar 25, 2020
  4. cannot connect to amazon, etc dsn error today 3/25/2020

pictures from my apple iphone that I took today 3-23-2020

I am having issues uploading pictures took today 3-23-2020

DonnaBlackburn3, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

cannot connect to amazon, etc dsn error today 3/25/2020

1. cannot connect to amazon, etc dsn error today 3/25/2020 - Similar Threads - cannot connect amazon

2. I have 3 computers that disconnect fro the internet when i connect to amazon. ONLY amazon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 3 computers that disconnect fro the internet when i connect to amazon. ONLY amazon...: I have 3 computers that all disconnect from Wi-Fi when i go to amazon. ONLY AMAZON on all 3. Could the problem be my old router/modem? I have NO problems on any other web sites, ever. I know Amazon isn't disconnecting me but is there some reason my Wifi cannot handle their...
  3. I have 3 computers that disconnect fro the internet when i connect to amazon. ONLY amazon...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 3 computers that disconnect fro the internet when i connect to amazon. ONLY amazon...: I have 3 computers that all disconnect from Wi-Fi when i go to amazon. ONLY AMAZON on all 3. Could the problem be my old router/modem? I have NO problems on any other web sites, ever. I know Amazon isn't disconnecting me but is there some reason my Wifi cannot handle their...
  4. I have 3 computers that disconnect fro the internet when i connect to amazon. ONLY amazon...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Today is 12/25/2020 I rebooted my PC and got this message ==101 Initialzation failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Today is 12/25/2020 I rebooted my PC and got this message ==101 Initialzation failure: I think it happen cuz windows installed an update over night It had 3 or 4 options to try ,it had Blue screen none of them options worked at my skill level.. So I restored the system one of the options to earlier date 10 days .. Seems to be working now. I have no clue why...
  6. Change keyboard to QWERTY 25 Sept 2020

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change keyboard to QWERTY 25 Sept 2020: Hi All I just had a new SSD hard drive installed on my ASUS after the latest early August microsoft update stuffed up my computer entirely. Recently I'd bought a new dell computer which when I went to type certain symbols such as ", and other things, it wouldn't work...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku Update June 25, 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Update June 25, 2020: The latest update appeared today, June 25, 2020 and Microsoft Sudoku opens to the new home page and numbers in the Sudoku box just keep moving, but the game doesn't open. I have already restarted my computer, but still same thing. Are there any other things to try?...
  8. .DSN files

.DSN files: Some of my files were saved as .DSN files, not quite sure how I managed that! Anyway, now I can't open those files. How can I make the .DSN part go away? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dsn-files/654baf2a-5f2d-4f08-9780-630ead8cf8b7
  9. Watch Apple Event Today March 25

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Apple Event Today March 25: It’s show time. Tune in March 25th at 10 a.m. PT to watch our #AppleEvent live on Twitter. Watch live at: Apple Events - Apple Special Events - Apple Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 129547
  10. Cannot connect 3 PCs

Cannot connect 3 PCs: I have three PCs at home; these are FREYR - Win 7 Ultimate 64bit desktop, 192.168.1.90 FRIGGA - Win 10 Pro 32bit laptop - 192.168.1.224 LOKI - Win 10 Home 64bit - 192.168.1.226 All of these are running IPV4 and IPV6, are kept up to date with Microsoft and Norton...