Windows 10: Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ?

Discus and support Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro all latest updates installed. Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RalphFrampton, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ?

Windows 10 Pro all latest updates installed.

Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ?

Thanks

:)

RalphFrampton, Jul 8, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Jul 8, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ?

dxgmms2.sys error

Hi Ed,

The dxgmms2.sys error may arise due to faulty hardware, outdated drivers, and software conflicts. For us to properly determine what's causing this and provide you with the solution to rectify the concern, supply more information by
    answering these questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • May we know what exactly happens when you encounter this error?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Are there any 3rd party applications or antivirus software installed on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your issue.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ?

1. Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ? - Similar Threads - Cannot connect BazisVirtualCD

2. How can I solve this problem? Windows cannot find ' C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I solve this problem? Windows cannot find ' C:\Program...: How can I solve this problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-this-problem-windows-cannot-find/9108a334-3744-49df-9ae3-d64a276be43b"
  3. I cannot connect to the internet

I cannot connect to the internet: I cannot connect to the internet with my PC with windows 10. neither for Wi-Fi nor wired, I was checking and my brother's PC is something different than mine, in the if you have a network icon as a monitor and when we disconnect it from the Internet the same icon appears but...
  4. How can I fix this problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I fix this problem.: Very Dissapointed. Why? Had Windows 7 Since upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. I can't view dvd's from my DVD. Have erased valuable footage during this plight. Smh....
  5. How can I connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I connect to the internet: Connect to the internet on windows 10 lock screen using a mobile phone tether https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-to-the-internet/0ede2a4c-4924-4bfb-b9a5-199d2f245918
  6. how can i connect HP6970 printer to wireless

how can i connect HP6970 printer to wireless: Please tell me how to get myHP6975 printer to connect to me laptop wireless. Laptop can no longer find my printer. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-hp6970-printer-to-wireless/21301d60-0f14-4353-956a-0f19d5d716f1
  7. How can I resolve this probleme?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I resolve this probleme?: [ATTACH] One day, this window appear, and when I close it, that will reappear later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-resolve-this-probleme/37e6760b-24d6-4ba6-955c-9048a1f01980
  8. How can I connect Bluetooth mouse

How can I connect Bluetooth mouse: How can I connect Bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 to Microsoft Surface pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-can-i-connect-bluetooth-mouse/e0abf556-4cca-4902-a47b-52c538e0670a
  9. How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos...: Dear Sir, In the past two days, I could not import my photos and videos from my mobile-SAMSUNG GALAXY J1ace- to my PC windows PHOTO GALLERY app. Previously, it done well. Please guide...
  10. Can see network, but cannot connect

Can see network, but cannot connect: I have discovery and sharing on, and I can see the network, but cannot connect. I have 'forgotten' the network and re-connected, but that doesn't resolve the issue. I reach the internet through this network but cannot connect to our server, and other computers connect to it...