Windows 10: Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ?

Discus and support Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro all latest updates installed. Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RalphFrampton, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ?

Windows 10 Pro all latest updates installed.

Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ?

Thanks

:)

RalphFrampton, Jul 8, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Jul 8, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ?

dxgmms2.sys error

Hi Ed,

The dxgmms2.sys error may arise due to faulty hardware, outdated drivers, and software conflicts. For us to properly determine what's causing this and provide you with the solution to rectify the concern, supply more information by
    answering these questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • May we know what exactly happens when you encounter this error?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Are there any 3rd party applications or antivirus software installed on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your issue.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ?

1. Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCD.sys how can I rectify this problem ? - Similar Threads - Cannot connect BazisVirtualCD

2. I cannot connect to my wifi. How can i resolve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to my wifi. How can i resolve this?: It's been todays sice my laptop has been not connecting to my wifi. It is not moving from airplane mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-my-wifi-how-can-i-resolve-this/aa940659-2f16-467b-a347-fec88bcb7e15
  3. I cannot connect to my wifi. How can i resolve this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot connect to my wifi. How can i resolve this?: It's been todays sice my laptop has been not connecting to my wifi. It is not moving from airplane mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-my-wifi-how-can-i-resolve-this/aa940659-2f16-467b-a347-fec88bcb7e15
  4. I cannot connect to my wifi. How can i resolve this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. how can i fix windows cannot connection printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i fix windows cannot connection printer: helloi have printer model sharp mx m200d.i have 1 server and 5 clint.i want share my printer to clients.setting and another thing are good and don't have problem because i have driver shard.But when I want to install the printer on the client systems, it gives me the error...
  6. how can i fix windows cannot connection printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix windows cannot connection printer: helloi have printer model sharp mx m200d.i have 1 server and 5 clint.i want share my printer to clients.setting and another thing are good and don't have problem because i have driver shard.But when I want to install the printer on the client systems, it gives me the error...
  7. how can i fix windows cannot connection printer

8. how can i rectify this below i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i rectify this below i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external...: how can i rectify this below i mean-'cmake' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Error[ATTACH]...
  9. I Can't type in my Cortana Searchbox.... : *How can I rectify this?

in Cortana
    I Can't type in my Cortana Searchbox.... : *How can I rectify this?: Hi, for some reason I Cant type anything in My Cortana Searchbox.... : Can U tell me H-o-w to rectify this,please? Many thanks for your time/patience... : Chris....
  10. How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos...

How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos...: Dear Sir, In the past two days, I could not import my photos and videos from my mobile-SAMSUNG GALAXY J1ace- to my PC windows PHOTO GALLERY app. Previously, it done well. Please guide...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cannot connect to BazisVirtualCDBus.sys:

2. bazisvirtualcd.sys BSOD