Windows 10: Cannot connect to Bing.com, is anyone else having intermittent connection issues with...

Discus and support Cannot connect to Bing.com, is anyone else having intermittent connection issues with... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I think today's update KB4457128 has done something to my internet connection. I didn't even know that my computer was downloading an update, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abraham Andres Luna, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Cannot connect to Bing.com, is anyone else having intermittent connection issues with...

I think today's update KB4457128 has done something to my internet connection. I didn't even know that my computer was downloading an update, but when I tried to do a search with bing.com it came up with cannot connect. Then I tried twitter.com and that was down also. I then tried apple.com and it came up just fine. Then I tried account.microsoft.com and that was down also. So I'm beginning to think that it's a problem with Microsoft websites. I checked my event viewer and found that an update had been downloaded. So I clicked Update and Restart hoping that the connection issues would go away. Now that I'm updated the sites were still down. Then for no reason I finally got a connection to bing.com. And then to account.microsoft.com.

Is anyone else experiencing connection issues like this? Thanks for your time.

I guess my question is why am I experiencing intermittent problems with Microsoft servers and other websites are just fine.

:)

Abraham Andres Luna, Sep 13, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Intermittent Bing Webmaster Tools API Issues Resolved

Source: Intermittent Webmaster Tools API Issues Resolved | Webmaster Blog

Brink, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Cannot connect to Bing.com, is anyone else having intermittent connection issues with...

Intermittent wi-fi connectivity issue

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Network Card Drivers from the computer/network card manufacturer’s website and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Network Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Network Adapter Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions
    given in the website.

You may also refer to the articles given below, try the suggestions given in them and check if that helps:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(applicable for windows 10 also.)

Please wait while the system check for the updates. If updates are found, click on Install updates.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Cannot connect to Bing.com, is anyone else having intermittent connection issues with...

1. Cannot connect to Bing.com, is anyone else having intermittent connection issues with... - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Bing

2. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone else have this issue?: I tried to open settings, but it just shows a blue screen with a gear then closes. I can't enter or get on settings at all whatsoever, even when running as administrator....
  3. Anyone else having an issue connecting to Verizon on their laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else having an issue connecting to Verizon on their laptop?: Hi, I forgot to click for my ESIM profile to not be deleted during a hard reset. Not for some reason I cannot connect my pc to Verizon again. Instead, I get an error Saying "We couldn't get to the website.". I have no idea what it means or why I can't reinstall my ESIM. I...
  4. Anyone else having an issue connecting to Verizon on their laptop?

Anyone else having an issue connecting to Verizon on their laptop?: Hi, I forgot to click for my ESIM profile to not be deleted during a hard reset. Not for some reason I cannot connect my pc to Verizon again. Instead, I get an error Saying "We couldn't get to the website.". I have no idea what it means or why I can't reinstall my ESIM. I...
  5. anyone else have this issue?

anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  6. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  7. Does anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else have this issue?: Since my windows update in Feb 2023 on my laptop, I only get 100% volume through the speakers it doesn't matter what volume level or mute. Can someone please assist? Thanks...
  8. Intermittent connection issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intermittent connection issues: I've had issues connecting to wifi for a little while now. When I turn on my laptop it says no wifi networks can be found. I've tried various methods as well as restarting my laptop several times until the problem seems to resolve on its own. My wifi then works for the rest...
  9. Is anyone else having problems with REALTEK Ethernet connection?

Is anyone else having problems with REALTEK Ethernet connection?: submitted by /u/silentklip [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqudd7/is_anyone_else_having_problems_with_realtek/
  10. Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...