Windows 10: Cannot connect to Buffalo Link Station on network

Discus and support Cannot connect to Buffalo Link Station on network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We have just closed our office and have moved the two computers to our home. We have used an Ethernet cable to connect the Link Station to our router.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by janey6, Mar 19, 2018.

1. janey6 Win User

Cannot connect to Buffalo Link Station on network

We have just closed our office and have moved the two computers to our home. We have used an Ethernet cable to connect the Link Station to our router. We can view the Buffalo on NAS Navigator2 and can view all our files on one computer but not on the other. On this one, the Link Station shows as a media device rather than a network location on my Windows partition (using an iMac, where LS shows up in Finder).
    I really need to use it on Windows so would really appreciate advice.
    Thanks.

:)

janey6, Mar 19, 2018

2. Buffalo NAS external drives & Windows 10 will not connect

I have a Buffalo Link Station Pro which after the recent Windows update lost its connection this is the 2nd time this has happened. Is this a Windows problem or a Buffalo problem. This cannot and must not keep happening.

PeterJMason, Mar 19, 2018
  3. m2_225288 Win User
    N8 - Menu > Settings and Connectivity > Remote drives

Hello,

does anyone got this working with Buffalo Link Station?

Any special settings needed?

Thanx

m2_225288, Mar 19, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Can you view it via IP instead of name?

Samuria, Mar 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to Buffalo Link Station on network - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Buffalo

2. Cannot connect to network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to network.: I am told by Comcast that the reason my Lenovo cannot connect to the internet is due to a Microsoft issue. My network connection choices do not include my network....
  3. Cannot connect to this network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to this network: I have two Win10 PC's: PC1 and PC2On PC1 I am able to connect to both the WiFi and the Samsung printer via WiFi-direct =everything works fine.Since a short time back I am NOT able to connect to the Samsung printer via WiFi-direct.Trying to fix the problem with the Samsung...
  4. Cannot connect to this network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot connect to this network: Hi my wireless usb is working just fine but i cannot connect to the wifi, i keep getting the message shown in the title, nothing ive found seems to work and i hope that you all can help me submitted by /u/saucymeme-boi [link] [comments]...
  5. Cannot connect to network

Cannot connect to network: I am suddenly unable to connect to my home Wifi network. This is a new and sudden issue. No recent windows or driver updates. New wireless adapter purchased and also unable to connect. The PC checks network requirements and then fails to connect. Old adapter is a TP-Link...
  6. Cannot connect to network

Cannot connect to network: I've recently upgraded to a new network at home. The new router supplied is a Linksys Velop WHW 03 v2. I have easily found the new router and connected with 2 laptops and 2 mobile phones, no problem. However my PC Acer running an up to date Windows 10 system will not...
  7. Cannot connect to network

Cannot connect to network: I had Windows 10 installed a week ago and it worked fine without internet connection issues until a few days later. I can never seem to reconnect to WiFi after a disconnection occurs and it requires me to restart my laptop every time it occurs to be establish a network...
  8. cannot connect to a network

cannot connect to a network: after updating my pc the network status shows only as a line. and the only error I'm getting is couldn't detect proxy settings which tried to turn on the settings but it automatically turns off. no uninstalling the update didn't help and troubleshooting didn't help either....
  9. Buffalo NAS Navagator 2.82 Connection Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buffalo NAS Navagator 2.82 Connection Errors: I have three Dell XPS desktops (two 8700 and one 8300) and two Buffalo NAS units connected to my home network. When I run Buffalo NAS Navigator V 2.82 (the latest version) on one of the 8700s is see the following communication errors from both NAS units (the other 8700...
  10. Networking Issues Buffalo AP Client Mode

Networking Issues Buffalo AP Client Mode: I have an older desktop PC that did not ship with a wireless ethernet adapter. As a work-around, I installed a Buffalo Airstation AP (mod WZR-450HP2D) as a wireless adapter via it's Client mode. The Airstation is operating and able to give the old PC an internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to buffalo link station