Windows 10: Cannot connect to email server on any devices

Discus and support Cannot connect to email server on any devices in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using a mail server called pacbell.net. However done of my devices can to connect to email server. Now on my pc I can login via att/yahoo and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andre'Binns, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Cannot connect to email server on any devices

I am using a mail server called pacbell.net. However done of my devices can to connect to email server. Now on my pc I can login via att/yahoo and pick up my mail. Please advise

:)

Andre'Binns, Aug 20, 2020

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Email Server Software

Thanks for the pointer to Kerio. Looks good.

Are there any other suggestions for email servers, either like Kerio but cheaper, or perhaps not as comprehensive, but free.

Like pinchy, I'd like to set up a basic mailserver that can also provide webmail services (and NOT look like some clumsy 1980's html rubbish) for about 10 users.

lemonadesoda, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Cannot connect to email server on any devices

Cellphone's email cannot connect to server

My wife's Samsung Galaxy 5's email (via Comcast) recently stopped connecting to the server. I've tried removing the email app and reinstalling it, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Charles LoPresto, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Cannot connect to email server on any devices

1. Cannot connect to email server on any devices - Similar Threads - Cannot connect email

2. Windows mail not sync on any email server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail not sync on any email server: Since 16th September I not received email from three emails services not syncing on SWindows mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-not-sync-on-any-email-server/da108cbc-f238-4efc-acb7-4613d65aa6ab
  3. W10 cannot connect to any Microsoft servers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    W10 cannot connect to any Microsoft servers: Hi everyone,From a few days ago, I can't connect to any Microsoft service on my W10 laptop. More precisely:On Microsoft Store I get the "Try that again" screen, Code: 0x80131500. I've already tried different solutions, like wsreset.exe and the store troubleshooter, but none...
  4. Connecting Outlook email to POP server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting Outlook email to POP server: I have a Windows 7 PC using Windows Live Mail. Using the same connection settings to my POP server, I have tried to connect using Outlook on my new Windows 10 PC. Will not connect. It will also not connect on my Windows 10 laptop. I have also tried with a legacy copy of WLM...
  5. Cannot connect to the update server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot connect to the update server: We have 4 computers on a home network. All have Windows 10 2004, 10/1000 network cards, and wired connections. They all have internet access working fine. One computer has not been able to connect to the update server since early September. I have tried multiple trouble...
  6. WSUS server Cannot connect to 'server'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSUS server Cannot connect to 'server': Hi , In my WSUS server after windows OS patch and reboot When trying to connect I get the error " Cannot connect to 'server' Please make sure the Post-Installation task is completed successfully in that server. If it was please verify if the server is using another port or...
  7. I cannot connect to any minecraft servers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to any minecraft servers.: Whenever I try to connect to a new server on Minecraft it says,"Unable to connect to world" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-any-minecraft-servers/b122fa3f-9d38-4055-993e-9bf675190b8e
  8. Cannot connect any bluetooth devices to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect any bluetooth devices to PC: My problem is as the title states and I am on Windows 10 64 bit. I connect to bluetooth using the onboard wifi+bluetooth on my motherboard. When I go to my Device settings, all I see under my saved bluetooth devices is "Bluetooth is turned off" which was weird to me because...
  9. Cannot connect to my email servers using Outlook 2016 or Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to my email servers using Outlook 2016 or Thunderbird: Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for L: sock@gmail.com.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for L: sock@gmail.com. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator...
  10. Unable connect to any game server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable connect to any game server: I'm currently facing a problem which I'm unable to play any online games when I connected to my LAN port. However, I can surf other websites perfectly on web browser. However, I can connect to the game server when I connected to Wi-Fi. When I checked my EventViewer, I found...