Windows 10: Cannot connect to game servers: Error 10060

Discus and support Cannot connect to game servers: Error 10060 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. For the past week I have been attempting to play a couple of games, but they all give me the error code: 10060. I have the Steam launcher and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LunaSei, Jan 24, 2019.

1. LunaSei Win User

Cannot connect to game servers: Error 10060

Hello. For the past week I have been attempting to play a couple of games, but they all give me the error code: 10060. I have the Steam launcher and any game, the MMORPGs, that I attempt to play will all load to at least the start screen. After I click on start, the game sits there for a minute then a window with the error message will pop up and then the game closes. I went to one of the game websites and tried to download it directly from there. Same thing happens. I have googled solutions and nothing seems to work. Any help with this would be great.

About the computer I'm using:

HP OMEN

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ

System Type: 64 Bit

Version:1803

OS Build: 17134.523

:)

LunaSei, Jan 24, 2019

2. VPN Checker keeps showing up saying cant connect Error code 10060

Hi Jerry,

Error code 10060 is a timeout error which usually means that ISA sent a SYN packet and did not get any reply. Please check if there is any other firewall in front of the ISA server or if there is the upstream firewall, it is usually the one dropping the connection.

Meanwhile, you may refer to the following articles to troubleshooting this error:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/isablog/archive/2008...

http://blogs.technet.com/b/isablog/archive/2009...

Regards,

Mark

Mr_Mark_St, Jan 24, 2019
  3. ScottWms Win User
    Socket # 10060 Error Connection Timed Out in Windows 10

Once I upgraded to Windows 10 I attempted to registered a program online that I loaded on my computer and keep getting a "socket #10060 error Connection Timed Out". How do I take steps to reduce the number of timeouts so as to allow more time for the registration
    connection to complete? It is with the understanding that my system is using Windows 10 as an operating system.

ScottWms, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Cannot connect to game servers: Error 10060

Winsock Connect Error 10060

I have Windows 7 64bit machines that I remote into when needed. Most of the computers I work with do not have any issues. There are two computers out of about 80, here that I cannot remote into. They are both Windows 7 64bit machines. I am using Dameware
    Mini Remote Control. They both give me the same error: Winsock Connect Error: System Error: 10060, System Message: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because
    connected host has failed to respond. I have checked with SolarWinds and they told me that this is a Microsoft issue. If anybody knows how to fix this, please let me know.

AngieC1968, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Cannot connect to game servers: Error 10060

1. Cannot connect to game servers: Error 10060 - Similar Threads - Cannot connect game

2. Cannot connect to iCloud.com-iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to iCloud.com-iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server: Dear gurus,All of a sudden, I cannot '''Go to iCloud.com'' and also cannot ''Sign in'' to iCloud.com. With either Google Chrom or Edge browser, trying to go go iCloud.com, the error message is ''Connection Error: iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the...
  3. Cannot connect to iCloud.com-iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to iCloud.com-iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server: Dear gurus,All of a sudden, I cannot '''Go to iCloud.com'' and also cannot ''Sign in'' to iCloud.com. With either Google Chrom or Edge browser, trying to go go iCloud.com, the error message is ''Connection Error: iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the...
  4. "Server cannot be reached" problem on games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Server cannot be reached" problem on games: So out of nowhere, everytime i try to play a game it doesn't work, i've been using my phone data, and its happened with games like genshin impact, mabinogi and league of legends "on league it just doesn't go into champ select. but yeah i would like to fix this, i've reset...
  5. Cannot connect to the update server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot connect to the update server: We have 4 computers on a home network. All have Windows 10 2004, 10/1000 network cards, and wired connections. They all have internet access working fine. One computer has not been able to connect to the update server since early September. I have tried multiple trouble...
  6. WSUS server Cannot connect to 'server'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSUS server Cannot connect to 'server': Hi , In my WSUS server after windows OS patch and reboot When trying to connect I get the error " Cannot connect to 'server' Please make sure the Post-Installation task is completed successfully in that server. If it was please verify if the server is using another port or...
  7. Online games not connecting to servers

Online games not connecting to servers: Hi there, My online games are not connecting to servers But my internet is working fully good Every site is working fine like youtube, twitch, facebook but online browser games and other online games are not connecting to servers like i tried PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends....
  8. error connecting to a server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error connecting to a server: i found error like this, i used the original one make sure if you are connected to your organisation's network and try again error code:0x8007007B what should i do, i have done everything is hould do, troubleshoot, get help, etc. but this is just a way.......
  9. Can't connect to game server

Can't connect to game server: I USED TO enjoy playing Bingo but the server connect error has gotten out of hand. One would think that the mega giant of computer software would be able to prevent the scammers from gaining access to your software. Any progress? Or have you just "swept it under the rug?"...
  10. game isn’t connecting to the server

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game isn’t connecting to the server: I installed Modern Combat 5 both on my mobile device and the office PC. I can play it without any problems on my mobile device but I cannot play it at all on my office PC because the game doesn't want to connect to the server. When I am in the office, my both devices are...