Windows 10: Cannot Connect to Gustav Wiki from Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot Connect to Gustav Wiki from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, My workgroup uses a Mac Mini Gustav server to share files and I used to access it from my Windows 8 computer. Now I got upgraded to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JTHu, Jul 31, 2015.

1. JTHu Win User

Cannot Connect to Gustav Wiki from Windows 10

Hi Everyone,

My workgroup uses a Mac Mini Gustav server to share files and I used to access it from my Windows 8 computer. Now I got upgraded to windows 10 and then I cannot access it any more. It kept saying that my password was incorrect but I am sure it was right.
    Any suggestions will be appreciated!

:)

2. Windows 10 Problems with connecting to Mac Mini Server

Hi Everyone,

My workgroup uses a Mac Mini Gustav server to share files and I used to access it from my Windows 8 computer. Now I got upgraded to windows 10 and then I cannot access it any more. It kept saying that my password was incorrect but I am sure it was right.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

JingtianHu, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Reboot Loop

Hello Gustav,

I request you to perform repair upgrade using the Windows 10 ISO file and check if it helps.

Follow the below article:

How to: perform a repair upgrade using the Windows 10 ISO file

How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 10 ISO file

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Cannot Connect to Gustav Wiki from Windows 10

1. Cannot Connect to Gustav Wiki from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot Connect Gustav

2. Upgraded from Window 7 to Window 10 and cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded from Window 7 to Window 10 and cannot connect to the internet: I downloaded Windows 10 via the internet and that was the last time I was able to connect through my Wi-Fi. I've researched this issue and have done everything below MULTIPLE times, along with restarting my modem. I have multiple other computers and devices connect to this...
  3. Upgraded from Window 7 to Window 10 and cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgraded from Window 7 to Window 10 and cannot connect to the internet: I downloaded Windows 10 via the internet and that was the last time I was able to connect through my Wi-Fi. I've researched this issue and have done everything below MULTIPLE times, along with restarting my modem. I have multiple other computers and devices connect to this...
  4. Upgraded from Window 7 to Window 10 and cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. cannot connect with windows 10 apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect with windows 10 apps: as stated i cannot connect to services that are related with installed apps on windows 10, apps like get help app, windows email and Microsoft store are completely unusable.Previously i had a difficult time sign in to this devicewhen i sign my username and password it would...
  6. Cannot connect to Ubuntu server from Windows 10 via ssh

Cannot connect to Ubuntu server from Windows 10 via ssh: Hello, I have a raspberry pie running ubuntu server 2020 and would like to connect to it via ssh directly from Windows 10. In order, for instance, to mount an ftp and view, edit directly files with vscode or atom without going through WSL. While I have no problem...
  7. Can't reach Fandom Wiki

Can't reach Fandom Wiki: I have an ongoing problem, I am unable to reach the Fandom Wiki. No matter how I input it, typing into the address bar or clicking on a link on a search page, I will get the message 'err connection reset'. It doesn't matter which browser I use, I have tried 4 of the most...
  8. Cannot connect to windows 10 share from Windows 7 !?

Cannot connect to windows 10 share from Windows 7 !?: Have a NET SHARE W$=W:\ on Windows 10 Have a NET USE w: L: \\win10pc\w$ on Windows 7 Used to be able to connect and save my backups there etc. This morning, I get status: Unavailable in Windows 7 as reported by NET USE same for all my other shares between the two. Both...
  9. Announcing public preview of Wiki search

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing public preview of Wiki search: Wiki search feature is being deployed with the S126 Update. The deployment for this sprint is in progress therefore if you don’t see wiki search in your account, then please check back soon. Search wiki pages Over time as teams document more content in wiki pages,...
  10. Windows 10 Wiki FAQs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Wiki FAQs: Microsoft Community: Wiki Article [img] Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10 Technical Level : Basic Summary On January 21st 2015, Microsoft revealed additional details about its next generation operating system, Windows 10 at an event on its Redmond...