Windows 10: Cannot connect to internet Microsoft store win 10

Discus and support Cannot connect to internet Microsoft store win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; While connected to the internet I got a error message stating windows store cannot connect to the internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dynodoug, Jul 9, 2019.

1. dynodoug Win User

Cannot connect to internet Microsoft store win 10

While connected to the internet I got a error message stating windows store cannot connect to the internet.

:)

dynodoug, Jul 9, 2019

2. Microsoft Store opening- Internet connection problem error code 0x80072efd

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Microsoft Edge and Windows Store with error: 0x80072efd, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Use
    Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
      More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on
      Choose what to clear
      under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear.
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Step 3: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Cannot connect to internet Microsoft store win 10

Win-10 - Any MS or Win application will not recognize my existing Internet connection.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with Windows apps in connecting to internet, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you have logged-in with an administrator account?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.

• Click on View All on left side and select
      Windows Store Apps.

• Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Press Windows key, type Date and Time and select it.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Step 3: I suggest you to disable proxy and check if it helps.

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open run command, type
      inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Also refer to: Why can't I get online? and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to helps you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Cannot connect to internet Microsoft store win 10

1. Cannot connect to internet Microsoft store win 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot connect internet

2. Microsoft Store will not connect to the Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not connect to the Internet: My PC connects to the Internet with no problems, I can connect to Microsoft services like my OneDrive immediately and indeed the community. However, I cannot get the Store to connect. In the past I have needed plugins and codecs and have been unable to get them but have found...
  3. Microsoft Store will not connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store will not connect to the Internet: My PC connects to the Internet with no problems, I can connect to Microsoft services like my OneDrive immediately and indeed the community. However, I cannot get the Store to connect. In the past I have needed plugins and codecs and have been unable to get them but have found...
  4. Microsoft Store will not connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows store apps cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store apps cannot connect to the internet: Suddenly all apps from windows store and some others can't connect anymore.In the event viewer I see the Microsoft store app crashes at combase.dll, exception code 80090305.Even my own C# code crashes on HttpClient request with "Cannot establish SSL".Meanwhile browsers works...
  6. Windows store apps cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store apps cannot connect to the internet: Suddenly all apps from windows store and some others can't connect anymore.In the event viewer I see the Microsoft store app crashes at combase.dll, exception code 80090305.Even my own C# code crashes on HttpClient request with "Cannot establish SSL".Meanwhile browsers works...
  7. Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.

Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.: I have searched the internet about this problem error ox800704cf. I have tried everything it suggested. Nothing works. My husband plays the Solitare Collection and is up set that I can't get it to work. Surely there is a simple fix for this problem. Can't send feedback...
  8. Cannot connect Microsoft Store

Cannot connect Microsoft Store: The Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest" when I try to access. Please advise me how to solve this? Thanks....
  9. Microsoft store not connecting to internet

Microsoft store not connecting to internet: I recently bought a new computer, Windows 10, and I didn't visit the windows store for a few weeks. I recently needed to get some stuff off the store, but whenever I would open an app, this error would come up: [ATTACH] It's been happening for a while and I have tried pretty...
  10. Microsoft apps cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps cannot connect to the internet: Microsoft Edge, Windows Store, and Cortana, as well as most Microsoft apps, cannot connect to the internet. When I try to open the Windows Store it will not open and I get an Error message, 0x80072EE7. When I try to use Edge I get an error message that says, “This...