Windows 10: Cannot connect to Internet while charging my PC

Discus and support Cannot connect to Internet while charging my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After I updated my pc to Windows 11 version 22H2, I cannot connect to internet when the charger plugged in. It may be seen a little absurd but I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by erimemel, Feb 3, 2023.

1. erimemel Win User

Cannot connect to Internet while charging my PC

After I updated my pc to Windows 11 version 22H2, I cannot connect to internet when the charger plugged in. It may be seen a little absurd but I could not find any solution to fix it. I tried uninstall the lastest update however I cannot connect to the internet while charging on the previous version either. Please help me with my problem.

:)

erimemel, Feb 3, 2023
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Cannot connect to Internet while charging my PC 97987d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-.png
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Cannot connect to Internet while charging my PC 98003d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-b.png

topgundcp, Feb 3, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 3, 2023
  4. Cannot connect to Internet while charging my PC

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Cannot connect to Internet while charging my PC pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

Cannot connect to Internet while charging my PC

1. Cannot connect to Internet while charging my PC - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Internet

2. My pc periodically toggles between charging and not charging while plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc periodically toggles between charging and not charging while plugged in: Please just recently my laptop toggles between plugged in and not charging every 2 seconds, this happens for like 40 seconds and stops. Maybe a few hours, does it again especially when I’m gaming. Please I need helpHp omen 15 laptop 2021 editionS/N- 5CD1313LNP...
  3. My laptop connect and disconnect while i charge it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop connect and disconnect while i charge it: Its been 9 month and my laptop still do that, and i think the problem is not from my laptop because when my laptop shuted down, i can charge it no problem at all when it shut down. buuutt... when i turn it on, it goes connect and disconnect, i have try every method like...
  4. My laptop connect and disconnect while i charge it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop connect and disconnect while i charge it: Its been 9 month and my laptop still do that, and i think the problem is not from my laptop because when my laptop shuted down, i can charge it no problem at all when it shut down. buuutt... when i turn it on, it goes connect and disconnect, i have try every method like...
  5. Cannot connect to Internet while charging my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to Internet while charging my PC: After I updated my pc to Windows 11 version 22H2, I cannot connect to internet when the charger plugged in. It may be seen a little absurd but I could not find any solution to fix it. I tried uninstall the lastest update however I cannot connect to the internet while charging...
  6. No internet connection while connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection while connected: Hello,Since yesterday I have issues while connecting to the internet. On both ethernet and Wi-Fi. When booting up the computer after a week the internet connection shows up but cant connect to the internet.All the other devices are working, even other windows computers....
  7. PC freezes while charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC freezes while charging: My PC recently started whit this problem. It only freeezes when ti goes in sleep mode but stil on charger, after that I can't do anything it's not responding, only my kaybaord is stil on but nothing else. To make it responde I have to use turn on/off button and have to press...
  8. Cannot connect to my internet.

Cannot connect to my internet.: My internet icon has turned into a globe and when I click on it Network & Internet settings and airplane mod pops up. I can no longer see the list of available networks. In the network settings it says I'm not connected, how do I fix this....
  9. cannot connect to internet while saying connected

cannot connect to internet while saying connected: hey there just turned on PC and steam wasn't connect so i open Firefox to see if i connected to internet or not and it wasn't so i restart my PC to see if that will be fixed or not and its just the same after trying some solutions in internet like ipconfig netsh reset...
  10. Desktop PC cannot connect to wired internet connection.

Desktop PC cannot connect to wired internet connection.: Hello I need help getting connected to the internet. I have searched for a solution but nothing has helped. I have had no network connection for about a month now. Network trouble shooter cannot correct the problem. says there my be a problem with my ethernet driver....