Windows 10: Cannot Connect to Microsoft Store Help!!!!!!

Discus and support Cannot Connect to Microsoft Store Help!!!!!! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Geeks Please ask some one in the know to give me back my access to the Microsoft Store. Thanking you in advance Frank de... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Francisde Villiers Oxford, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Cannot Connect to Microsoft Store Help!!!!!!

Dear Microsoft Geeks

Please ask some one in the know to give me back my access to the Microsoft Store.

Thanking you in advance

Frank de Villiers Oxford

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Francisde Villiers Oxford, Nov 15, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Louie Del Win User

Cannot Connect to Microsoft Store Help!!!!!!

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Connect to Microsoft Store Help!!!!!!

1. Cannot Connect to Microsoft Store Help!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Cannot Connect Microsoft

2. Help with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Microsoft store: Microsoft store will not open or other Microsoft apps. Pc won’t let me click on help to get advice from Microsoft. Antivirus not working either. All updates in settings are up to date. Tried the fix on the app in settings still nothing any ideas....
  3. Help with microsoft store

Help with microsoft store: Hello, I need help with a app called "Microsoft Store" and its a bit buggy. So Basically I tried to download a game called "Roblox" and For some reason it says that I own it? I am confused as I don't see it anywhere in my file, desktop, even in my programs and features app I...
  4. Microsoft Store and xbox connect help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and xbox connect help: I'm trying to download games and going through troubleshot nothing is working i've tried to check if my antivirus and it isn't it just infinite loading and installing despite reset cache, reinstalling gaming service and nothing is working....
  5. Microsoft Store and xbox connect help

Microsoft Store and xbox connect help: I'm trying to download games and going through troubleshot nothing is working i've tried to check if my antivirus and it isn't it just infinite loading and installing despite reset cache, reinstalling gaming service and nothing is working....
  6. Microsoft Store help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store help: How do i register my visa gift card to the Microsoft Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-help/b3a01c61-a4f2-42da-9220-f209a01ce47b
  7. Help with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Microsoft store: I have a account that has no pin. But when i use Microsoft store i try to log in but it says i need my pin even tho i dont have one submitted by /u/itsgameboyplay_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6nwbo/help_with_microsoft_store/
  8. Help with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Microsoft Store: So I’ve been having problems with Microsoft Store where if I try to open it it just won’t open and if I go to the website it says “This website is trying to open TWINUI” I contacted support last night and they told me to do an In-Place Upgrade which I did but it didn’t work....
  9. Cannot connect to internet Microsoft store win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to internet Microsoft store win 10: While connected to the internet I got a error message stating windows store cannot connect to the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-internet-microsoft-store-win-10/c083e481-2c99-4f35-a418-d09ad79f875f
  10. Cannot connect Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot connect Microsoft Store: The Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest" when I try to access. Please advise me how to solve this? Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to the store help

2. cannot connect to microsoft