Windows 10: cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.

Discus and support cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am on minecraft windows 10 edition. My friend in on the same thing as me, he is able to join my other friend (which is on a Xbox one S) perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lithium X3064, Dec 1, 2019.

1. cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.

I am on minecraft windows 10 edition. My friend in on the same thing as me, he is able to join my other friend (which is on a Xbox one S) perfectly every time. I am unable to join most of the time and only on choice occasions, what could this be?

:)

Lithium X3064, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

Hi BASSWAGON,

Normally, multiplayer gaming requires you to have an internet connection so that you will be able to connect to the game server and play with your friends. If WiFi connection is not available for you, I suggest that you connect your computer to a phone hotspot
    as a workaround. In this way, you will be able to connect to the Minecraft servers and be able to play together with your friend.

Let us know if you need clarification. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 1, 2019
  3. EdgarJr_A Win User
    Minecraft Multiplayer

Hi
    Nylalolo

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're sorry to hear that you can't do multiplayer with your friends. But pretty sure, we suggest to contact first the developer of the application or reach out to their forums. Because this is already more on the
    application itself. For sure, they can provide correct details on this.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Edd

EdgarJr_A, Dec 1, 2019
  4. cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.

Unable to connect to LAN gaming for multiplayers in Windows 10.

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand you are unable to play multiplayer games on your PC using LAN cable connection.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you get any error message/error code when you try to connect to the games?

• If yes, is the error message/error code you get is same to all the games?

Refer to the section Playing on a local network from the link below and check if it helps:

How do I play multiplayer?

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.

1. cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game. - Similar Threads - cannot connect multiplayer

2. Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected: Hi, I have minecraft (v1.14.0) and code connection (v1.50). It stopped connecting when I enter /connect 192.168.x.x:xxxxx After a while, it says could not connect to the server. When it happened previously, I reinstalled code connection and it worked. So I did it...
  3. Minecraft saying unable to connect to world? Multiplayer Cross-platform Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft saying unable to connect to world? Multiplayer Cross-platform Xbox: This is a multiplayer problem in which I am unable to connect to an Xbox world from different platforms. I have Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10, Nintendo Switch, Moblie, and Xbox One. Everything works fine on the Xbox One Edition but it is the others I have started having...
  4. Multiplayer Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer Minecraft: You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/acountsettings, Both accounts are set to adults and all the correct settings are set to allow. I am still receiving the same...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite "Locating server..." message, whenever he plays on PC or Switch. Other users are...
  6. Multiplayer on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiplayer on Minecraft: How do I play on multiplayer mode on Min ecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer-on-minecraft/c0270891-1cd9-4420-8122-31387a38dd4f
  7. Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.: Hello, achievements in the Windows 10 version of Minecraft do not work. I tried "wsreset", reinstall the application and nothing works. My friend is not allowed to join my game, his character appears but he does not see anything in the game and in the end he gives connection...
  8. Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.: Hello, I mostly game on pc notably halo wars 2. It's been fun, but now I cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setups. When I access my xbox live account and visit privacy settings I found this. You can join multiplayer games Decide to allow or block joining...
  9. Multiplayer in Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer in Minecraft: Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but I am trying to play in one of my worlds with a friend. The issue is that it constantly kicks him off at random times and then he doesn't show up on my friends' list. He is on Xbox One and I am in Windows 10. Do you think this is a cross...
  10. multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiplayer games: i need help please i cant play old games multiplayer such as medal of honor allied **** and fifa 07 on windows 10 i need a solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/multiplayer-games/2767967e-7e39-400f-a97e-ccdbb50425a9