Windows 10: cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.

Discus and support cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am on minecraft windows 10 edition. My friend in on the same thing as me, he is able to join my other friend (which is on a Xbox one S) perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lithium X3064, Dec 1, 2019.

1. cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.

I am on minecraft windows 10 edition. My friend in on the same thing as me, he is able to join my other friend (which is on a Xbox one S) perfectly every time. I am unable to join most of the time and only on choice occasions, what could this be?

:)

Lithium X3064, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

Hi BASSWAGON,

Normally, multiplayer gaming requires you to have an internet connection so that you will be able to connect to the game server and play with your friends. If WiFi connection is not available for you, I suggest that you connect your computer to a phone hotspot
    as a workaround. In this way, you will be able to connect to the Minecraft servers and be able to play together with your friend.

Let us know if you need clarification. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 1, 2019
  3. EdgarJr_A Win User
    Minecraft Multiplayer

Hi
    Nylalolo

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're sorry to hear that you can't do multiplayer with your friends. But pretty sure, we suggest to contact first the developer of the application or reach out to their forums. Because this is already more on the
    application itself. For sure, they can provide correct details on this.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Edd

EdgarJr_A, Dec 1, 2019
  4. cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.

Unable to connect to LAN gaming for multiplayers in Windows 10.

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand you are unable to play multiplayer games on your PC using LAN cable connection.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you get any error message/error code when you try to connect to the games?

• If yes, is the error message/error code you get is same to all the games?

Refer to the section Playing on a local network from the link below and check if it helps:

How do I play multiplayer?

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.

1. cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game. - Similar Threads - cannot connect multiplayer

2. Cannot connect to multiplayer games being hosted by a computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to multiplayer games being hosted by a computer.: I cannot connect to a lot of multiplayer games like The Forest, Dead Island, Payday 2, etc, I'm guessing it might have something to do with them using one of the player's computers as the host for the lobby as other multiplayer games work fine for me. I've tried restarting my...
  3. Cannot connect to multiplayer games being hosted by a computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to multiplayer games being hosted by a computer.: I cannot connect to a lot of multiplayer games like The Forest, Dead Island, Payday 2, etc, I'm guessing it might have something to do with them using one of the player's computers as the host for the lobby as other multiplayer games work fine for me. I've tried restarting my...
  4. Cannot connect to multiplayer games being hosted by a computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/551cc6d5-0f26-4b1c-88c6-1c12c7e81b8b
  6. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/f40af0a8-1051-46cd-a447-18e77671d968
  7. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/f40af0a8-1051-46cd-a447-18e77671d968
  8. Multiplayer games will not connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer games will not connect to internet: OK, I have not been able to resolve this issue through a number of other sources, so I'm posting this here.When I try to play a multiplayer game through Steam or Epic, they give me a connection error and says to check the internet connection. FYI, I have an ethernet...
  9. Allow Child 11 multiplayer games to connect to minecraft server _

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Allow Child 11 multiplayer games to connect to minecraft server _: I tried this a year a ago but seems the family settings are settings are still terribly awkward. How to I allow my child to connect to a minecraft server? On her iPad , after signing in into minecraft, it tells that multiplayer games are not allowed with her account, but I...
  10. Multiplayer on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiplayer on Minecraft: How do I play on multiplayer mode on Min ecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer-on-minecraft/c0270891-1cd9-4420-8122-31387a38dd4f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 connecting to multiplayer game stuck