Windows 10: cannot connect to network printers, error 0x000003e3

Discus and support cannot connect to network printers, error 0x000003e3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have two printers connected to a PC via usb. PC is running win10 and both printers sharing status are enabled. no problem with network printing until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BernardAdlian, Oct 8, 2019.

1. cannot connect to network printers, error 0x000003e3

i have two printers connected to a PC via usb. PC is running win10 and both printers sharing status are enabled. no problem with network printing until yesterday. my laptop which is connected to network via wifi is now unable to print. i can see the printers from the laptop in network setting but when i double click it, it says unable to connect to printer with the message error 0x000003e3. tried using other laptop and the same problem appear as well. 1st laptop is running win10 while 2nd laptop is running win7. no 3rd party antivirus is installed in the PC and laptops, only windows security.

:)

BernardAdlian, Oct 8, 2019
  2. LiBRaINF Win User

Windows 10 1803 error 0x000003e3 when connect shared printer

Start last week, I facing issue that when I want to connect shared printer on another Windows 10 1803 then will pop up error 0x000003e3 during install driver from host. Please kindly help.

LiBRaINF, Oct 8, 2019
  3. error 0x000003e3

I have two PC running Windows 10 1803. When
    I tried to connect a shared printer to one of them,
    I encountered an error 0x000003e3 during installing driver from the host. Is there any fix?

AndrewLesch1, Oct 8, 2019
  4. cannot connect to network printers, error 0x000003e3

Citizen CT-S310ii printer on the local network (Error 0x000003e3)

Hi Pixel Vide,

In order to help you with your concern about the error 0x000003e3, kindly answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your Windows 10 computer prior to getting this issue?
    • Is your Windows 10 PC up-to-date? If not, click this
      link

You may utilize the following steps if updating your Windows does not work:

1. Open Settings > Network & Internet.
    2. Click Ethernet if your PC is connected via Ethernet, Wi-Fi if connected via Wi-Fi.
    3. For Ethernet, click your computer icon, and toggle on the Make this PC discoverableoption.
    4. For Wi-Fi, click Manage known networks, select your PC, then click Properties.
    5. Toggle on the Make this PC discoverable option.

Kindly reply to this thread for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

cannot connect to network printers, error 0x000003e3

1. cannot connect to network printers, error 0x000003e3 - Similar Threads - cannot connect network

2. Error with network Printer :Windows cannot connect to the printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with network Printer :Windows cannot connect to the printer.: Hello, I installed Windows 10 version 22H2 v and shared a printer on the network, I can't print from client systems, and the error "Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again. If this is a network printer, make sure that the printer is turned...
  3. Error with network Printer :Windows cannot connect to the printer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with network Printer :Windows cannot connect to the printer.: Hello, I installed Windows 10 version 22H2 v and shared a printer on the network, I can't print from client systems, and the error "Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again. If this is a network printer, make sure that the printer is turned...
  4. Error with network Printer :Windows cannot connect to the printer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Fix Network Printer error 0x00000bcb – Cannot connect to printer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Network Printer error 0x00000bcb – Cannot connect to printer: While connecting to a network printer, if you see message Windows cannot connect to the printer, Operation failed with error 0x00000bcb; here are some suggestions to troubleshoot this issue. This error message may appear irrespective of the type of printer you have for your...
  6. Shared Printer installation issue - 0x000003e3 error?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Printer installation issue - 0x000003e3 error?: Hi all, I have a friend with a small business at their home that does boat repairs. I'm trying to get a receipt printer set up on one Win10 desktop PC that is shared from another Win10 computer in his shop...it used to work fine, but when I try to connect to the share, I get...
  7. Shared Printer installation issue - 0x000003e3 error?

in Windows 10 Support
    Shared Printer installation issue - 0x000003e3 error?: Hi all, I have a friend with a small business at their home that does boat repairs. I'm trying to get a receipt printer set up on one Win10 desktop PC that is shared from another Win10 computer in his shop...it used to work fine, but when I try to connect to the share, I get...
  8. error 0x000003e3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error 0x000003e3: Hi, kindly, need your support to fix my issue when adding an Epson plq 20 printer in the Network, both machines are windows 10. The issue came up with after the windows 10 update, it has shown me this error: [ATTACH]...
  9. HELP - Cannot print on any wireless network printer

HELP - Cannot print on any wireless network printer: OK, this is a 2 day issue of me trying to figure this out. Lenovo Yoga, Windows 10, printed fine before Christmas and now will not print to either my work printer OR my home printer. Both printers work fine. I can print from my phone and my colleague/wife's printer. - I...
  10. Citizen CT-S310ii printer on the local network (Error 0x000003e3)

Citizen CT-S310ii printer on the local network (Error 0x000003e3): Hello all, I've been having this issue for a bit now and can't seem to land on the correct method of fixing it. Also it's happening in multiple locations. The printer is connected via USB to one machine and shared, it can be located on the second PC but each time the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x000003e3

2. 0x000003e3 error suddenly

3. error 0x000003e3 when trying to print

4. connected wifi printer wont print error 0x000003e3 ,
  5. error 0x000003e3,
  6. 0x000003e3 sharing printer