Windows 10: Cannot connect to organisation activation service when trying to activate windows 10

Discus and support Cannot connect to organisation activation service when trying to activate windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to activate windows 10 after changing my motherboard, however, when I open the activation screen, then it says "We can't activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mohanmehra, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Cannot connect to organisation activation service when trying to activate windows 10

Hi, I've been trying to activate windows 10 after changing my motherboard, however, when I open the activation screen, then it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's network. Error code: 0x8007232B" I try troubleshooting it however it tells me to connect to the server in which I don't know-how.

Is there a way to fix this as it was activated before my motherboard change?

:)

mohanmehra, Jan 8, 2020
  2. EveN.O. Win User

Windows 10 Pro activation (connect to organisation)

After my windows 10 automatically updated I received the msg "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings" then when I go to settings it shows in activation " windows is activated using an organisation's activation service"

I tried using my key in the window that shows after clicking "update product key" but it gave me this msg:

" we can not activate windows on this device since we cant connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue to have problems with activation connect to your organisation's
    support person.(0xc004f074).

What is my organisation? and what do I do?

EveN.O., Jan 8, 2020
  3. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

I am using Windows 10 Home. The thing that is reported under activation is: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your
    organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person. Error code: 0xC004F074.

Simas Zenauskas, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Cannot connect to organisation activation service when trying to activate windows 10

Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you
    continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person. Error code: 0x8007007B.

I tried to change product key several times but still have the problem

AhmadAlmetwally, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Cannot connect to organisation activation service when trying to activate windows 10

1. Cannot connect to organisation activation service when trying to activate windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot connect organisation

2. how to activate windows when it is denying to connect to organisation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate windows when it is denying to connect to organisation server: im having problems on activating windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-when-it-is-denying-to/768316eb-bc37-476f-84ec-ef23fe409e9d
  3. how to activate windows when it is denying to connect to organisation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to activate windows when it is denying to connect to organisation server: im having problems on activating windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-when-it-is-denying-to/768316eb-bc37-476f-84ec-ef23fe409e9d
  4. Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation: After my windows 10 automatically updated I received the msg "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings" then when I go to settings it shows in activation " windows is activated using an organisation's activation service" I tried using my...
  5. Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation: After my windows 10 automatically updated I received the msg "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings" then when I go to settings it shows in activation " windows is activated using an organisation's activation service" I tried using my...
  6. Windows 10 Pro activation connect to Organisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My Windows is activated using my organisations activation service?

My Windows is activated using my organisations activation service?: So I built my new PC recently and I installed windows on it and updated it to the latest version. I didn't activate my windows and I am fine with the annoying watermark. So a few weeks ago I noticed that there was no watermark on the bottom left corner. So I decided to take a...
  8. Windows is activated using your organisation activation service

Windows is activated using your organisation activation service: Hello Microsoft , I want to ask a little bit about my windows activator will it expire on that date [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organisation/d8e9bde7-8426-4876-8719-e3bb42ca7f7a
  9. Activation is showing as "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service"

Activation is showing as "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service": I am using Windows 10, Version 1909 Updated recently. In Activation tab under Update & Security, it's showing that "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service". but i do not belong to any organisation, this is my personal computer. But, it should come...
  10. Activation message "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service"

Activation message "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service": I replaced my laptop's faulty hard disk. after installing Windows 10Pro, windows was activated properly. But when I brought it in my organization, it started showing the message Activation "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service". This laptop was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. to activate w10 it tells me to connect to connection