Windows 10: Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth

Discus and support Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got an error when trying to connect my computer running Windows 10 to the mobile Tecno wx3p using bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LauraMille, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth

I got an error when trying to connect my computer running Windows 10 to the mobile Tecno wx3p using bluetooth

:)

LauraMille, Apr 3, 2019
  2. srsly Win User

How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?

I need to connect my laptop to the internet using my android phone. I've paired both devices and I've enabled bluetooth tethering on my phone. My phone is listed when I navigate from 'join a personal network' in bluetooth options in taskbar but I cannot connect using access point, only direct connection is listed as the option.

srsly, Apr 3, 2019
  3. theonedub Win User
    Get on the internet through Bluetooth

On my previous Touch Pro Diamond (WinMo) all I did was connect through Active Sync Bluetooth and I got internet access on my phone through my PC.

theonedub, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth

Get on the internet through Bluetooth

What OS is on the phone?

BT is just the physical layer. I know WM makes some DUN device by default and creates some virtual COM ports. You can use those to access the internet.

DanTheBanjoman, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth

1. Cannot connect to phone internet using bluetooth - Similar Threads - Cannot connect phone

2. Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth: I can pair my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth but can't connect them. There's something wrong with the laptop because my phone can connect to any other device just fine, I tried a different phone but still have the same issueIdeapad S145 Windows 11...
  3. Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth: I can pair my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth but can't connect them. There's something wrong with the laptop because my phone can connect to any other device just fine, I tried a different phone but still have the same issueIdeapad S145 Windows 11...
  4. Cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to the internet: From today my laptop has been showing this problem, it shows that it is connected to the wifi, but none of the browser or the app are connecting, i tried to renew my ip address but it says 'no operation can be performed on local area connection while it has its media...
  5. Cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to the internet: My laptop will not connect to my internet. Ive went into the network and internet settings but it only lets me go into airplane mode and when Itried troubleshooting it said nothing was wrong....
  6. Bluetooth - phone to PC connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth - phone to PC connection: Win 10 (64bit), PC, Bluetooth USB stick, Sony Xperia XZ Premium I enabled Bluetooth on my PC and got my phone connected to it (at least that's what my PC tells me) but when I try to send a picture from my phone to my PC, I get an error on my phone, saying there's a...
  7. Does phone have to be on to use Phone app on pc? App shows no internet connection on phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does phone have to be on to use Phone app on pc? App shows no internet connection on phone?: Downloaded the app and linked phone last week and it worked really well for texting and my Android 7.0 phone was turned off BUT now app says phone not connected to internet. Phone was off and when I booted it up the app worked. Defeats the purpose of the app if I have to...
  8. connecting to the internet using my phones hotspot

connecting to the internet using my phones hotspot: i recently got a new laptop it is an asus with windows 10. when i first got it i was able to connect to the internet using my phones hotspot, i was able to do this for a few weeks, then all of a sudden it didn't even give me the option to choose hotspot for me to connect to...
  9. Desktop with Ethernet cannot connect to Internet but phone can

Desktop with Ethernet cannot connect to Internet but phone can: A few days ago my Windows 10 desktop suddenly stopped being able to connect to the Internet. It was literally a case of it worked fine - nothing was changed or downloaded and then two hours later I could not load any web pages. My desktop does not have a wireless card and it...
  10. how to use my windows phone to connect to internet via bluetooth

how to use my windows phone to connect to internet via bluetooth: Can someone guide me how to use my cellular data to connect my pc to the internet via bluetooth? My dsl is currently down. 20547