Windows 10: Cannot connect to splashtop

Discus and support Cannot connect to splashtop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So it recognizes my tablet but splashtop does not, does anyone know how to fix this? I tried reinstalling the Samsung from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hao S, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Hao S Win User

Cannot connect to splashtop

So it recognizes my tablet but splashtop does not, does anyone know how to fix this? I tried reinstalling the Samsung from https://developer.android.com/studio/run/oem-usb. but that has not solved the problem. Anyone know how to fix? Cannot connect to splashtop ae7edc41-f7d5-422d-b378-7c354e4346f1?upload=true.png

:)

Hao S, Jul 14, 2020

2. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Jul 14, 2020
  3. h3llb3nd4 Win User
    Cannot Connect to Internet When Overclocking.

no, cos I've tried the same intallation steps on my dad's pc... and his works...
    also, I wasn't able to connect while OCing. and after resetting it to defualt, the wireless went back to normal and connected to my router(I didn't change anything)

h3llb3nd4, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Cannot connect to splashtop

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Cannot connect to splashtop

1. Cannot connect to splashtop - Similar Threads - Cannot connect splashtop

2. Splashtop is not working ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Splashtop is not working ...: Hi,I have a software product which stopped working. The symptom is that it cannot connect to its server. I call the company's tech support to help. The thing is that the Splashtop the support guy provides has the same issue on my machine. He cannot remotely connect to my...
  3. Splashtop is not working ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Splashtop is not working ...: Hi,I have a software product which stopped working. The symptom is that it cannot connect to its server. I call the company's tech support to help. The thing is that the Splashtop the support guy provides has the same issue on my machine. He cannot remotely connect to my...
  4. Splashtop is not working ...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to internet: My wi fi is on.I cannot connect to internet.Spectrum said it's not them.I get these messages:This site can't be reached.server ip cannot be found.I get this on my laptop and desktop.The DNS server might be unavailable.Rexently I put Windows 11 on laptop....
  6. Cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to the internet: From today my laptop has been showing this problem, it shows that it is connected to the wifi, but none of the browser or the app are connecting, i tried to renew my ip address but it says 'no operation can be performed on local area connection while it has its media...
  7. Cannot connect to this network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to this network: I have two Win10 PC's: PC1 and PC2On PC1 I am able to connect to both the WiFi and the Samsung printer via WiFi-direct =everything works fine.Since a short time back I am NOT able to connect to the Samsung printer via WiFi-direct.Trying to fix the problem with the Samsung...
  8. Cannot connect to Wifi

Cannot connect to Wifi: I have done everything, run most commands, reset my pc thrice, uninstall windows update, but nothing works. Wifi shows available network but refuses to connect Windows 10 2004. 'Can't connect to this network'. This started happening randomly today. I have checked the WLAN...
  9. Cannot connect to network

Cannot connect to network: I am suddenly unable to connect to my home Wifi network. This is a new and sudden issue. No recent windows or driver updates. New wireless adapter purchased and also unable to connect. The PC checks network requirements and then fails to connect. Old adapter is a TP-Link...
  10. Cannot connect to the internet

Cannot connect to the internet: My laptop will not connect to my internet. Ive went into the network and internet settings but it only lets me go into airplane mode and when Itried troubleshooting it said nothing was wrong....