Windows 10: Cannot connect to the internet browser after crashing

Discus and support Cannot connect to the internet browser after crashing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My PC crashed and I had to hard restart my PC but now I received a lot of issues connected with sound and internet access. I managed to get sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamieHebert, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Cannot connect to the internet browser after crashing

My PC crashed and I had to hard restart my PC but now I received a lot of issues connected with sound and internet access. I managed to get sound working but all my attempts to connect to the internet browser have no effect.

:)

JamieHebert, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Jay Jap Win User

the calling would crash the whole internet connect

Hi,

I would like to ask more information regarding the issue to better assist you:

1. What changes have been made on the computer before this issue start?
    2. When you say crash, does it disconnect the computer from the internet or the whole system crashes?
    3. Does it have an error message?
    4. It is possible that an antivirus or malware-prevention software might prevent you from getting connected so with that, do you have a third-party antivirus or malware protection program installed in the computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter to isolate the issue. Here's how:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    2. Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

You can also perform the troubleshooting steps in this article to determine the root cause of the problem.

Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 3, 2018
  4. ps957 Win User

Cannot connect to the internet browser after crashing

After upgrading to windows 10, internet connectivity drops frequently for some applications, but not all

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. My answers are interleaved with your questions.

• In which browser are you facing this issue e.g. Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    Multiple browsers: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox

• Do you get any error message?
      • In Chrome, I get "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" as the error message
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
      • Yes. It is continuously getting updated.
    • Do you face connection fluctuation in Ethernet connection?
      • No. The internet connection is a solid 40Mb downlink. The same problem occurs when I'm hooked to a different internet service provider.
    • Is the issue specific to any particular website?
      • No, it occurs when I'm accessing multiple web sites. It is not related to any web site.

I suggest you to try connecting to Ethernet connection and check if face same issue.

The problem occurs when I'm using wired ethernet, an internal wifi card, or an external wifi usb dongle.

Also install all pending Windows updates I.

I just checked it . It is up to date.

Further you can refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

I'm not going to spend time on these other steps, since as I mentioned it occurs on multiple browsers, and it is not tied to Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, unless you give me a good reason to do so.

Thank you.

ps957, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Cannot connect to the internet browser after crashing

1. Cannot connect to the internet browser after crashing - Similar Threads - Cannot connect internet

2. Roblox crashed on the internet browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox crashed on the internet browser: well,i didnt do anything to roblox but for some reason 1 day when i opened my browser it crashed it never happend but it dosent work on anything but micrsoft store and i dont really find it easy to use for me it said something about 3rd party when i tried to enter anyway i...
  3. Roblox crashed on the internet browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox crashed on the internet browser: well,i didnt do anything to roblox but for some reason 1 day when i opened my browser it crashed it never happend but it dosent work on anything but micrsoft store and i dont really find it easy to use for me it said something about 3rd party when i tried to enter anyway i...
  4. Roblox crashed on the internet browser

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to the internet: From today my laptop has been showing this problem, it shows that it is connected to the wifi, but none of the browser or the app are connecting, i tried to renew my ip address but it says 'no operation can be performed on local area connection while it has its media...
  6. Internet Browsers Crashing after updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Browsers Crashing after updating: Hello, I have an HP Spectre 360 purchased around 2015 and up until recently its worked very well. I updated windows the other day and ever since both Edge and Chrome have been crashing after they open for a few seconds. The only thing that will actually stay open is...
  7. Can't connect to internet after crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to internet after crash: I was playing Rocket League and both my monitors went black for a few seconds and crashed. When I started the game again, it did the same thing but my whole PC became unresponsive and I had to restart it. When I restarted it, I couldn't connect to the internet. My USB...
  8. Connected to the internet, but no browser will load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connected to the internet, but no browser will load: I'm running windows 10 on a Lenovo ideapad y700. Yesterday while I was on a call, the video froze and the website wouldn't load anymore. Since then none of my browsers (google chrome, opera, and edge) will work, they just display a blank page and load forever. I updated my...
  9. Cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to the internet: My laptop will not connect to my internet. Ive went into the network and internet settings but it only lets me go into airplane mode and when Itried troubleshooting it said nothing was wrong....
  10. After update browser is unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update browser is unable to connect to internet: Hi, my Dell laptop asked on Thursday for update. Since finish of update any browser (IE, Firefox etc.) is giving me response that it is unable to connect to internet. Strange thing is that when I run cmd - I can get ping response from any server which I want....