Windows 10: "Cannot Connect to the Wifi" Issue

Discus and support "Cannot Connect to the Wifi" Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cannot Connect to the Wifi Hey, I Can't Connect to Wifi NetworkWindows 10 Laptop I'm Wating For Your's SolutionsHP Presario CQ56 - Model... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YasinduHarischandra, Oct 13, 2021.

1. "Cannot Connect to the Wifi" Issue

Cannot Connect to the Wifi Hey, I Can't Connect to Wifi NetworkWindows 10 Laptop I'm Wating For Your's SolutionsHP Presario CQ56 - Model

:)

YasinduHarischandra, Oct 13, 2021

2. connection Issue with WiFi

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties as the Wi-Fi connection on your PC drops. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article and check:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

If the issue persists, then refer the steps as mentioned in these article:
    Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Also, we would suggest you to update the Wi-Fi driver from Device Manager. Please refer this article to update the driver:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 13, 2021
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Oct 13, 2021
  4. "Cannot Connect to the Wifi" Issue

Wifi No Connectivity Issues

Hi Evan,

We'll definitely help you with the issue you're experiencing with your WiFi connection in Windows 10.

Please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about your concern:

• Have you tried refreshing your WiFi modem and still got the same result?
    • Are all your drivers up-to-date? If not yet, you can follow the steps found on this
      link on how to update your drivers in Windows 10.

Meanwhile, you can check this link for guidelines on how to repair network connection issues in Windows

Also, can you try uninstalling the WiFi adapter, then restart the computer? This will automatically reinstall the driver.

Let us know what happens after the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

"Cannot Connect to the Wifi" Issue

1. "Cannot Connect to the Wifi" Issue - Similar Threads - Cannot Connect Wifi

2. Cannot connect to Wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to Wifi: I have a many Windows 10 machines in the network which all connect to the same Wi-Fi network. However, I have one Windows 10 device which cannot connect to the same network all the other devices can connect to. I try to manually configure the network or use the autoconnect...
  3. Cannot connect to Wifi

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect to Wifi: I have a many Windows 10 machines in the network which all connect to the same Wi-Fi network. However, I have one Windows 10 device which cannot connect to the same network all the other devices can connect to. I try to manually configure the network or use the autoconnect...
  4. "Cannot Connect to the Wifi" Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Cannot Connect to the Wifi" Issue: Cannot Connect to the Wifi Hey, I Can't Connect to Wifi NetworkWindows 10 Laptop I'm Wating For Your's SolutionsHP Presario CQ56 - Model https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-the-wifi-issue/de637a3e-1a9a-4660-a8d5-01df26280455
  5. "Cannot Connect to the Wifi" Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Cannot Connect to the Wifi" Issue: Cannot Connect to the Wifi Hey, I Can't Connect to Wifi NetworkWindows 10 Laptop I'm Wating For Your's SolutionsHP Presario CQ56 - Model https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-the-wifi-issue/de637a3e-1a9a-4660-a8d5-01df26280455
  6. Cannot connect to Wifi

Cannot connect to Wifi: I have done everything, run most commands, reset my pc thrice, uninstall windows update, but nothing works. Wifi shows available network but refuses to connect Windows 10 2004. 'Can't connect to this network'. This started happening randomly today. I have checked the WLAN...
  7. Cannot Connect to wifi

Cannot Connect to wifi: I have an HP Pavilion x360 and when I troubleshoot the wifi I get the message the intelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems how do I fix this?...
  8. Cannot connect to Wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot connect to Wifi: Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post for this sort of error, but my laptop has been unable to connect to the Wifi for the past day. It's not my own Wifi that is at fault as other devices are able to. When I tried to troubleshoot my computer...
  9. Cannot connect to wifi

Cannot connect to wifi: I cannot connect to wifi my hotspot comes up n when I connect it asked for a network security number and does that for every network i try to connect to. I troubleshoot and it says I have no preferred wireless networks. Plz help...
  10. Cannot connect to wifi

Cannot connect to wifi: Hello, I'm running a Surface Pro 3. I use it for work and my personal life. At work, we have three different wifi connections. My preferred one is the "guest" wifi. I've been using it since I got my Surface almost 2 years ago. I've never had an issue. Two days ago, I noticed...